English GCSE Language 3rd june morning
    Chemistry F322 OCR 3rd june afternoon
    Then last exam AQA M1 on the 16th june
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    Between 3 and 6 hours. More than 6 and I am no longer productive. Averaging around 4 hours at the moment and will up that an hour starting tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    6-8 hours per day
    soo stressed out got four exams after the half term
    got 3 exams in 2 days
    biology on 2nd june OCR F212
    English GCSE Language 3rd june morning
    Chemistry F322 OCR 3rd june afternoon
    Then last exam AQA M1 on the 16th june
    same I'm screwed lol
    im so behind

ReputationRep:
    It's the holidays, ain't nobody got time for dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    how can you do that many? :baffled:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fear. I'm terrified of failing but I know at the end of exams, I'll hibernate for 3 days and marathon a tv show and do everything else I want to do.

ReputationRep:
    About 4-6, with 5 minute breaks every 25 minutes. Sometimes 6-8 depending on how close the exams.

ReputationRep:
    I've been doing 8 hours a day - 2 hours per exam - for a few days and it's killing me already but I need to get As in these exams to get into my first choice. It's gotten to the point where the highlight of my day is crawling into bed and going to sleep, think my friends will soon forget I exist because I'm going to be a little hermit for the next two weeks lol.

ReputationRep:
    Done 6 AS exams since 12th May (not including ISAs) and have 6 left... taken the last 3 days off otherwise I'd have burned out, but hardcore revision begins again tomorrow up until 18th June, will probably do 6-8 hours a day for the next 6 days then 3-4 in the evening when I'm back at school

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much every opportunity. Three topics on each subject per day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I've been doing 8 hours a day - 2 hours per exam - for a few days and it's killing me already but I need to get As in these exams to get into my first choice. It's gotten to the point where the highlight of my day is crawling into bed and going to sleep, think my friends will soon forget I exist because I'm going to be a little hermit for the next two weeks lol.
    I haven't seen my friends since the start of study leave, all I do now is live and breathe revision, I think I may have forgotten that I actually exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuenciado)
    I haven't seen my friends since the start of study leave, all I do now is live and breathe revision, I think I may have forgotten that I actually exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, mine too. What makes it hard is that the majority of my friends are on gap years or have finished uni for the summer oh well I'm sure it'll be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I took a bit of a break which ended up lasting about a week (my last exam was last Tuesday) I've done about 2 hours over that period :P

I think I'll begin now and try fit in 4ish hours every evening - I seem to only be able to work after 5? Its works out sonething like 5 to 8, food then to 10ish and sleep.

I'm laid back because I've only got 3 exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got 7 GCSE exams in the next month, for 3 different subjects. (Psychology, Additional science and Statistics).
    My original plan, based on how long it took me to revise one topic of Psychology, was to do 3 hours of psychology a day for 8 days in a row. This would have meant I'd completed making notes on all topics for that subject. After having made the notes I planned to do past papers to get used to the questions.

On top of this, I planned to revise 2 hours of science, with the actual science (i.e chemistry, physics and biology) alternating every day so each subject is revised equally. I hope to have time before the exams to go over the topics I struggle with more.

As for the statistics, we do revision in class times (around 5, hour long lessons a week) and I find we cover most topics in class. Any thing I need extra help in I can fit in an extra 30minutes-an hours worth of revision when needed.

So in total, I do around 6 hours of revision a day with a day off here and there so I don't lose motivation.

*Sorry for the long post*
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    8 exams left - bit of revision the night before is OK for me

ReputationRep:
    Maximum 3 hours a day

ReputationRep:
    6 hours seems to be the general consensus, but for I do a minimum 5 hours without breaks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishapatel)
    hahaha lol i was thinking the same, shall we start revising now???
    Now in college.
    Still never gonna revise.
    Yay for already getting a diploma and going into another year.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Gonna start revising tommorow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.