Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm back!

Add me: racheljuke27

I'm going on an adding spree on here right now... not trying to distract myself from Christmas Homework or anything.... ha.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I've got everything from the wheel :awesome:

Please don't send me gift bags unless you've got no one else who you can send them to. There are others who need them more than me!

Has the date that this Christmas event ends been extended or has it always been 14th January?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebelbon)
    Has the date that this Christmas event ends been extended or has it always been 14th January?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fairly sure it's been extended by a week.

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting 1000 cash...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    Good that we've got 7 extra days though. I want Claus Co.
    I have Claus Co :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I finally have all the prizes from the wheel I gave up trying to get the snow dog and this morning it finally landed on Santa's little helper :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I really, really want Barney and Santa's Little Helper, but it keeps almost stopping on both then flicking over to the next section!! Normally 1000 cash. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I feel your pain!!! That wheel of fortune is really annoying, 9 out of 10 times it lands on the cash even though it makes up less than 50% of the items on the wheel. I just need Barney and I'm done.

I'm kind of sick of the xmas theme now that xmas is over

ReputationRep:
    I've never had cash from the wheel... :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've gotten snowball 2, gift cards twice, and cash the rest of the time in my last 10 spins. Still missing 2 snowmen, Barney and the helter shelter. Would be happy with just the shelter but I keep missing it .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone needs any help.. add
    deviantgirl, eeskan03 & shaniceee_
    Im just trying to get barney on the wheel! Got mr plow and helter shelter.. I just want barney!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you've added someone and they've given your username to friends/family? My mum gives mine out to her friends - I'm not that bothered because it's anonymous and I've also given her ones that have been posted on here (hope no one minds x)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I don't mind terribly. You're probably right about how it's happened.
    It's happened to me before I put my name on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deviant182)
    If anyone needs any help.. add
    deviantgirl, eeskan03 & shaniceee_
    Im just trying to get barney on the wheel! Got mr plow and helter shelter.. I just want barney!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You realise that the prize on the wheel is just an outfit for Barney if you already have him... it doesn't unlock Barney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Barney is premium, right?

Are building and seasonal player skins year-round? They should be seasonally locked with some sort of benefit to using them. They're otherwise really quite pointless.
    I think they are year round! I've got some Halloween stuff from last year and some skins that you can switch to

The Barney skin is premium, as a character he isn't unless you rush to get him before the quest wanting you to build the Bowlarama

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    I think they are year round! I've got some Halloween stuff from last year and some skins that you can switch to

The Barney skin is premium, as a character he isn't unless you rush to get him before the quest wanting you to build the Bowlarama
    Which level do you have to be to get the Bowlarama? Barney is a premium character on mine still and I'm on about level 36 or 37... Have I missed something?!

ReputationRep:
    Used to, got sick of it when I had everything and max level.

ReputationRep:
    i just added a load of people on this thread, so hello to you all

my name is softkittyy add meeeeeee...i need friends :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperCat007)
    Which level do you have to be to get the Bowlarama? Barney is a premium character on mine still and I'm on about level 36 or 37... Have I missed something?!
    Oh :confused: Maybe they changed it! I definitely didn't buy Barney with donuts! It used to be a task ages ago

Ahh I've just checked a Tapped Out website, you could buy it in the Christmas 2012 event and was priced with donuts after the event ended

Seems harsh to put the Barney skin on the wheel if you have to spend a ridiculous amount of donuts to get him if you haven't been playing for that long

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.