Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why are Kings taking so long to distribute the second batch of interviews? i thought the fist batch of interviews were coming to an end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaah)
    my ukcat score was 2860, yours? theyre quite harsh with that. I have no idea but durham havent even invited me for an interview... how was yours?
    My UKCAT score is 3180. Durham interview was just about okay, not sure if it was good enough. The panel seemed pretty stern, not at all friendly. It's a long wait till March to know the outcome.

Did you accept Durham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    after your interview does kings only look at how well you performed in your interview to decide whether or not to give an offer or do they look at the whole application including the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've asked so many people, searched on Internet...no answer to this question. Can someone please let us know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmmalou)
    I've got my interview tomorrow, so I'm excited and also fairly nervous!

Just wondering everyone's reasons for applying to King's?
    I think I'm going to say that I really liked it when I looked round, like how they teach everything and want to be in London. Does anyone else have a different reason?
    Well I'm applying because they have great opportunities internationally, in partner universities such as Hong Kong (my birthplace).

I'm just pretty much into it for the holidays! Woohoo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kcl2009)
    I think it's solely interview, because I found a interview marking form from 2011?? At it said they would give an offer with a score of 20-25/30 upwards

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this form on their website? How does the scoring work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how much (if any) PBL kings does? I know that its integrated but not what the teaching style is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)
    My UKCAT score is 3180. Durham interview was just about okay, not sure if it was good enough. The panel seemed pretty stern, not at all friendly. It's a long wait till March to know the outcome.

Did you accept Durham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ooh no I havent even been given the interview yet.... waiting. that's so impressive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kcl2009)
    I'll find the link and upload it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found the link. Thanks :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)
    I found the link. Thanks :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey can you upload it please?

ReputationRep:
    Is the teaching style integrated traditional? As the course is primarily lecture based with early patient contact in GPs etc? Please answer, have my interview on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes. My daughter got an offer on Thursday (12/12/13) at 7.30pm via portal. She had her interview on 2/12/13.
    Please check your portal and good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by NosyR)
    Yes. My daughter got an offer on Thursday (12/12/13) at 7.30pm via portal. She had her interview on 2/12/13.

How did she think her interview went?
    Also where on portal does it say you got an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NosyR)
    It'll say offer on your homepage and then Ucas track will email you a few hours later. I got my Ucas email at midnight haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrZwitterion)
    It'll say offer on your homepage and then Ucas track will email you a few hours later. I got my Ucas email at midnight haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you received an offer too ? When was your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    Have you received an offer too ? When was your interview
    Yes I have. My interview was on 5th Dec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)

How did she think her interview went?
    Also where on portal does it say you got an offer
    She thought the interview went well - some challenging questions though but I thought she handled well from what she told me!

ReputationRep:
    guys, for you with offers what offers have you received? and for the rest, does anyone know when we should expect the next interview invitations?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    guys, for you with offers what offers have you received? and for the rest, does anyone know when we should expect the next interview invitations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received conditional- AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.