Did anyone have an interview on Tues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumpenna)
    Did anyone have an interview on Tues?
    I did. When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XingBairong)
    I did. When was your interview?
    Mine was at four... Just when all the interviewers were sick of seeing people like me!

ReputationRep:
    When I had my interview we were the last of the day on the last day of interviewing... Here now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumpenna)
    Mine was at four... Just when all the interviewers were sick of seeing people like me!
    haha
    how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    Guys quick question, if I am only taking 2/4 reference letters with me tomorrow..does that mean I wont hear from them at all (offer or rejection) till I send them all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    Guys quick question, if I am only taking 2/4 reference letters with me tomorrow..does that mean I wont hear from them at all (offer or rejection) till I send them all?
    When i had my interview, they did mention that they could withhold their decision until you provide all the references

ReputationRep:
    I'm a graduate and I got a waiting list email today from sgul. I was under the impression that waiting list applicants get a guaranteed place next year if not this year. According to their MBBS4 PDF it seems to suggest this albeit it is a year out of date. Can anyone give me any more information?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one waiting for interviews or have they given them all out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basit2010)
    Am I the only one waiting for interviews or have they given them all out?
    If you're a100 then I believe they are coming out in batches. So no news is good news.

ReputationRep:
    Got an unsuccessful after checking ucas track which said there was a change. I did not even get an email saying I had been rejected cue depression. Notts or Swansea is my only hope now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KA125)
    no books, they're pointless!
    GAHHH whattt! what would you recommend then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leonubar)
    I just had an email saying failed to secure a definite place but on a waiting list... Is anyone else?

This is for GEM btw
    Can i ask how long ago you had your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azrael_Alexnder)
    Got an unsuccessful after checking ucas track which said there was a change. I did not even get an email saying I had been rejected cue depression. Notts or Swansea is my only hope now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you try you Junk Mail folder? Mine, and others, had their email go straight in there.

Anyway, time to focus on the other choices!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damnsaiyan)
    Did you try you Junk Mail folder? Mine, and others, had their email go straight in there.

Anyway, time to focus on the other choices!

Yep your absolutely right, I need to go on the hunt for some MMI revision resources.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l.stoney)
    Can i ask how long ago you had your interview?
    Hi the interview was on the 30th of Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ31890)
    Which group were you? I was the 30th as well. I got my email today saying I didn't get in. Not even wait listed. What a balls. I knew it was coming, as I messed up two stations totally, but still. The hope was there. Have you any other interviews?
    I was on the 30th too! In the afternoon, at 3pm.

Yeah, I was hoping, but I ****ed up somewhere and didn't even get listed. But I'm reapplying for next year, I've already decided. I've worked too damned hard, worked too damned long to just give up now.

But what do to for a year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tMessThisUp)
    I was on the 30th too! In the afternoon, at 3pm.

Yeah, I was hoping, but I ****ed up somewhere and didn't even get listed. But I'm reapplying for next year, I've already decided. I've worked too damned hard, worked too damned long to just give up now.

But what do to for a year?
    Why do you think you did not get in and what are you going to do next that will mean that you will be able to get in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicdreamer)
    Why do you think you did not get in and what are you going to do next that will mean that you will be able to get in?
    Well from the way I see it, it's definitely the interview. I was nervous at the interview, and I definitely didn't speak slow enough, and I think I rambled a bit.

I don't think I did terribly, but obviously I didn't do well enough to get in. Now, I'll see how it goes when I go for my Nottingham MMI, but that will be a good indicator - I'll have had practice and I'll know to slow down.

But, that being said, I've waited this long to apply, one more year isn't going to hurt and I'd rather wait 1 year and spend it at the uni I want to be at, rather than just jump into whatever I can this September.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 28, 2018

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.