Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AniiBomb)
    I have an interview at Salford and Bradford for Child Nursing, anyone had one of those yet? If so, any words of advice?
    Hi when is your interview at Bradford. Ive been called in on the 6th for Adult Nursing x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_nurse)
    Hi when is your interview at Bradford. Ive been called in on the 6th for Adult Nursing x
    mine is on the 21st of December. I need all the advice I can get at this point.

ReputationRep:
    I have been called in on the 21st of this month . Need all the luck I can get

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to hear back from Southampton by today (after my interview on 27th) and not had a response. The wait is killing me. Is anyone else waiting to hear?

ReputationRep:
    It's just driving me mad! Everyone else I know seems to be getting replies!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagio)
    It's just driving me mad! Everyone else I know seems to be getting replies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi when did u send off your application? And dont worry you will hear from them soon! Theyre probably saving the best till last x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AniiBomb)
    I have been called in on the 21st of this month . Need all the luck I can get
    I had the 21st as my original date but changed it as it wasnt suitable. Let us know how it goes and good luck xx

I remember someone once posting in TSR about their interview at Bfd I think she said they had to chose 2 cards and talk about whats on them.. i cant remember clearly as the post got removed but it was along them lines.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my first response... A REJECTION!! fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phem)
    Dont worry you still have your other choices i got rejected by UOB and felt upset but im now getting interviews/test dates for the other unis.
    I guess its the unis loss so chin up x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had the 21st as my original date but changed it as it wasnt suitable. Let us know how it goes and good luck xx

I remember someone once posting in TSR about their interview at Bfd I think she said they had to chose 2 cards and talk about whats on them.. i cant remember clearly as the post got removed but it was along them lines.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh i havent heard of that one before 😂 i will let you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phem)
    My first response was a rejection too. It is their loss so dont worry there is still hope

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, does any one have any tips for selection day and interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanna_h)
    I've just tried sending my application on UCAS but it would let me pay/send!
    Branch: Mental Health Nursing
    Uni(s) applying to: Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Beckett, UCLAN, Uni of Leeds and Uni of York
    Relevant experience/extra info: I'm working as a care assistant in a residential home and i'm also working for an agency so I get to work in various different places.
    I have also sent off my UCAS and am applying to Mental health nursing. I was wondering how you were able to get so much experience? I am worried about being rejected due to the lack of experience I have. Unfortunately I have already been rejected by 2 universities and have an interview for Wolverhampton next week! (extremely nervous). I have been calling, emailing and visiting various places to do some voluntary work but most of them say no or they have no places or that I am not 18 yet I am really worried as I know I need relevant experience but I don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phem)
    I know how it feels I had two rejections so far and its hard staying positive right now, good luck though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phem)
    My first response as a rejection but then went on to get an offer from another uni!
    I've had two rejections so far but one offer so don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H.rouii)
    I know how it feels I had two rejections so far and its hard staying positive right now, good luck though
    I got two rejections in 2012 and now I'm qualified, stay positive.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gals anyone appling for adult nursing pgdip in Sheffield or Greenwich :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi when did u send off your application? And dont worry you will hear from them soon! Theyre probably saving the best till last x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A Month and a half ago. When I did my last degree I got all the offers back before Christmas and got offers everywhere so wasn't worried where as this time I already have a rejection and nothing else so it so much more tense!! I got into adult nursing so easy as well last year with 2 weeks, whereas now I'm applying for mh it seems so much harder

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat129)
    I was supposed to hear back from Southampton by today (after my interview on 27th) and not had a response. The wait is killing me. Is anyone else waiting to hear?
    I was at that interview too, got a rejection on Thursday I guess you can take that as no news being good news??!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard off university of birmingham yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.