Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    Sorry for the late reply, as you know its MMI, this concept terrified me at first but now I'm actually glad it was like that as I didn't come out of it overthinking it as I would with the more generic style of interviews.

Most of the people on the stations are really nice and make you feel relaxed! You go in a group with 5 others, a bell will ring each time and you move across to the next station ( like speed dating) you're given a combination of scenarios, things to comment on... just a mix of questions which are mainly testing your values as a person; so you can't really "plan" for it. I revised so much but once I got there I realised they are just trying to get a feel for you and whether you are the right sort of person to be a Physio so there really is no right or wrong answer!

It's all about how confidently you say everything and how well you articulate yourself. If you need a minute to think just take a minute they would rather you come out with something logical then blurt out jibberish! It's quality not quantity. I wish someone had told me this beforehand so I could have relaxed a bit more in the days leading up to it!

Best of luck and as stupid as it sounds try and enjoy it!! xx
    Thank you so much! This really helped calm me before the interview and I did actually enjoy it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikstar)
    Just come back from a stressful day on the wards to receive an offer from Hudds! My first one
    Well done! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucytal)
    Well done! Where else have you applied?
    Thanks love! Ive applied at Sheffield, Uclan, leeds and MMU. I did initially get rejected from MMU but theyve reconsidered my application again. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from here got a place from hudds?
    I wanna know my future course buddies lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikstar)
    Thanks love! Ive applied at Sheffield, Uclan, leeds and MMU. I did initially get rejected from MMU but theyve reconsidered my application again. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Salford, uclan, Teesside, Northumbria and an offer from Leeds! Got the uclan interview next week and haven't heard anything yet from Northumbria!

ReputationRep:
    hi guys
    anyone got brunel interview on 24th here?? any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smile43)
    Anyone from here got a place from hudds?
    I wanna know my future course buddies lol
    Hey when did you get an offer, if you don't mind me asking? I had my interview in Jan and still haven't heard back from them. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethy26)
    Thank you so much! This really helped calm me before the interview and I did actually enjoy it haha
    Aw I hope it went well glad I could help!! Did they say much about when you'd hear back as to decisions ? When I went all they said was "the deadline is March 31st but you will all most definitely hear sooner than that"... Quite vague! Just want to be put out of my misery and know!

ReputationRep:
    Just had an offer from Bradford!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_springer63)
    Hey when did you get an offer, if you don't mind me asking? I had my interview in Jan and still haven't heard back from them. Thanks
    This week i had my interview in jan too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)
    Just had an offer from Bradford!
    Woop woop
    Well done !

ReputationRep:
    hello guys. culd you guys pls share with me why you would like to do physiotherapy in uni (I want to do it coz I am very good at anatomy and physiology, also I love learning about the human body) . also, could you tell me if I can easily get accepted in an English uni with my IB, if so which uni would you recommend (P.S: I am thinking mostly about Cardiff and livrepool)

ReputationRep:
    I received an interview for Nottingham and they want you to bring originals of all exam certificates but I don't think I have them for the As, so they've given the option for advice slips to be brought. Who knows what advice slips are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eman5000)
    hello guys. culd you guys pls share with me why you would like to do physiotherapy in uni (I want to do it coz I am very good at anatomy and physiology, also I love learning about the human body) . also, could you tell me if I can easily get accepted in an English uni with my IB, if so which uni would you recommend (P.S: I am thinking mostly about Cardiff and livrepool)
    Hi, I'm also doing the IB and I've had 4 interviews and 1 offer so far. Doing the IB or not doesn't really change anything in particular, but make sure you check the uni websites about entry requirements and if you're an international student, check with the uni to see if they accept international applicants (this year Cardiff isn't taking any). Also be aware that if you're an international student, you'll need strong enough English and an IELTS test. Good luck! 😊x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oshoko)
    I received an interview for Nottingham and they want you to bring originals of all exam certificates but I don't think I have them for the As, so they've given the option for advice slips to be brought. Who knows what advice slips are?
    I'm going to struggle if they ask me to bring certificates haha. I presume they just mean the bit of paper you got your results on? Although I can't be sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaclowton)
    I'm going to struggle if they ask me to bring certificates haha. I presume they just mean the bit of paper you got your results on? Although I can't be sure
    Your school should have given you GCSE certificates printed from the exam board, it doesn't usually matter about AS certificates because you don't get tem for subjects you continue with usually, but email the universities and check if you're worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunterf;[url="tel:62815879")
    62815879[/url]]Nope still waiting 😬😬😬
    Same! It's so frustrating!😩 did you interview beginning of February too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaclowton)
    When did you apply for Nottingham? I applied in November and I got an email saying my applications on hold due to the volume of applicants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucytal)
    Salford, uclan, Teesside, Northumbria and an offer from Leeds! Got the uclan interview next week and haven't heard anything yet from Northumbria!
    See you at uclan next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_springer63)
    Hi, i had my interview at the start of the month and got an offer if thats helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.