Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim kid arrested for bringing home made clock to school watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    'The media attention prompted Real to invite the pair to the Santiago Bernabeu for a tour of the club's trophy room.On Saturday, they were guests of honour for the visit of Granada and Zied accompanied Ronaldo before the kick-off, receiving rapturous applause from the Bernabeu crowd in the process.'

This isn't the first time he's played humanitarian.

Agreed,Neymar is hotter
    When is another time? He just puts me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    When is another time? He just puts me off.
    Something to do with Palestinian kids. But this was a while ago I think.he donated 1.5 million to kids in gaza He just always happens to be there when something's happening and comes in to save the day. I used to think he was very arrogant

ReputationRep:
    Something to do with Palestinian kids. But this was a while ago I think. He just always happens to be there when something's happening and comes in to save the day. I used to think he was very arrogant
    Concurred :yucky:
    Neymar though!!!

And this is him :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Concurred :yucky:
    Neymar though!!!

And this is him :eek:

He's cute and humble

ReputationRep:
    He's cute and humble
    Humble?
    I guess...just never knew he had curly hair. So he's black/white? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Humble?
    I guess...just never knew he had curly hair. So he's black/white? :eek:
    Like he's not as cocky as ronaldo. I'm not sure. Only thing I know is that he's Brazilian

ReputationRep:
    Like he's not as cocky as ronaldo. I'm not sure. Only thing I know is that he's Brazilian
    lol oh. Well clearly he's a black boy; my head is now spinning.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to reason this guys Arab American too and helped expose this kid as a fraud. He didn't invent anything. He's been given all this free stuff, and support even by President Obama.

Like always the media never does fact checking they wanted a story that sold what better than a clever Arab Muslim discriminated by an evil racist Texan school fits the narrative being pushed these days by so called anti-racists.

The social justice warriors love your double standards. You talk of stereotypes, but that is one there!

So can we at least agree that the kid is a fraud?

But was he discriminated against? possibly but how can we prove it? He bought a 80's clock, took it out of its case and put it in a metal BRIEFCASE thing with wires hanging out..

Be honest with yourselves because that was a very suspicious looking clock.

ReputationRep:
    You think I don't know what going on in my own motherland of Syria and what they're doing to my fellow Christians and Muslims Arabs? As a Christian Arab I would say I'm glad minorities/Syrians are trying to find a safe haven elsewhere.and yes everyone is aware of what's happening in the Middle East and yet your own governments want to do nothing about it. Anyway this is about a kid who was the subject of racial and religious discrimination as I'm sure you already know by now
    Who are the subject of greater discrimination, your fellow Christian Arabs in Syria or this little boy who gets to live in a rich, safe, first world country and is even sucked up to by Obama? We both know the answer to that, but do you have the intellectual honesty to admit it?

What I am saying is you need to get this in perspective. You have made a thread about this, and got a lot of replies so well done for that. But in the great scheme of things it really is no big deal. A non issue. There are far afar larger problems in the world than this silly little non story that is big on TSR but not anywhere else.

As for the West's role in this we can't win. If we intervene that is making things worse and if we don't we are standing by while innocents are murdered. Damned if we do, damned if don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Yes...

can you please find me a quote (not taken out of context) that justifies your statement?

ReputationRep:
    Just going to leave this here.Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  94.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BreakerOfChains)
    Just going to leave this here.Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  94.3 KB
    Yeah. They thought he brought in a hoax bomb. That's also a crime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BreakerOfChains)
    Just going to leave this here.
    Can you people even read the article you guys are bandwagoning on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowskiesx)
    That is so sad, he looks so innocent!! Just because the media has made Muslims to look bad they immediately assume Muslims are terrorist when no one actually has a clue! Look at every news paper or news on tv each have their own version of the story, so how can you guarantee they are telling the truth, just because it is a well known channel but have you seen it with your own eyes?!! Of course there are extremists in every religion but Islam seems to be the main target! I think they all know Islam is the real religion so of course us Muslims will be a threat! Allah is the greatest
    Great. Not only are you an extremist sympathiser, you are also spamming. Good game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is so sad, he looks so innocent!! Just because the media has made Muslims to look bad they immediately assume Muslims are terrorist when no one actually has a clue! Look at every news paper or news on tv each have their own version of the story, so how can you guarantee they are telling the truth, just because it is a well known channel but have you seen it with your own eyes?!! Of course there are extremists in every religion but Islam seems to be the main target! I think they all know Islam is the real religion so of course us Muslims will be a threat! Allah is the greatest

ReputationRep:
    If Islam is so bad why are there so many converts?! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    Thank god action was taken considering the threat ISIS pose on the world, well done to the authorities. Safety of locals is paramount and must always be addressed.
    Deliberately killing innocent people is not Islam because Islam's one's choice afterall even if ISIS tries to ruin this picture...and just because ISIS is a thing...doesnt mean that all muslims have been breastfed hatred and violence. #IStandWithAhmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areej218)
    Deliberately killing innocent people is not Islam because Islam's one's choice afterall even if ISIS tries to ruin this picture...and just because ISIS is a thing...doesnt mean that all muslims have been breastfed hatred and violence. #IStandWithAhmed
    ISIS have released footage of them training kids to be jihadis, and it is common for terror groups to use kids, women or animals as bomb carriers.

The Security Authorities no doubt know thousands more cases unreported

Do you expect them to ignore this? Do you expect them to pretend it doesn't happen?

The American authorities have withdrew funding from many departments and sent the funds to homeland security so it is clear they have Intel we don't have which is related to terror.

You left wing kids on here as usual Ignore the advice of qualified departments and professionals. The opinions of people like you are not valid. I trust qualified adults over left wing radical hormonal teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areej218)
    Deliberately killing innocent people is not Islam because Islam's one's choice
    And I suppose the clause for stoning people who leave Islam or go against it's teachings (apostasy) is conveniently excluded? I find that just as depraved as ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    ISIS have released footage of them training kids to be jihadis, and it is common for terror groups to use kids, women or animals as bomb carriers.

The Security Authorities no doubt know thousands more cases unreported

Do you expect them to ignore this? Do you expect them to pretend it doesn't happen?

The American authorities have withdrew funding from many departments and sent the funds to homeland security so it is clear they have Intel we don't have which is related to terror.

You left wing kids on here as usual Ignore the advice of qualified departments and professionals. The opinions of people like you are not valid. I trust qualified adults over left wing radical hormonal teenagers.
    All I'm saying is that ISIS dont represent Islam...Qur'aan didnt say u should use kids like that...And the police could've checked out that device in the first place to make sure it was an actual bomb before making a big seen and publicly humiliating the kid.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.