The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I had that problem, I wore a green dress with a black blazer :smile: But there was a lot of different styles, some went with day dresses and cardigans which looked really great and some were more business like with shirts and trousers/ skirts or work dresses. I hope so, but I'm really not feeling optimistic. I hope I'm not left waiting for the bad news too long.
Original post by Jacqualyn
I had that problem, I wore a green dress with a black blazer :smile: But there was a lot of different styles, some went with day dresses and cardigans which looked really great and some were more business like with shirts and trousers/ skirts or work dresses. I hope so, but I'm really not feeling optimistic. I hope I'm not left waiting for the bad news too long.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for that :biggrin: I have to go out shopping again tomorrow! I don't think they'll make you wait that long whether it's good news or bad..unless you are put on the waiting list.. if they even have that for post-interview candidates! You did the hardest part and now it's a waiting game. I really hope you get an offer :smile:
Original post by e_f10
Im pretty sure you need two, a birth certificate or payslip or something will do i think:smile: probably yeah, just your equivelent to the qualifications because im sure theyre essential!:smile: ah good im glad!:smile:

Thank you so much again!! It's really nice of you :smile: I was also wondering if I would have to know the conversions for math? Cuz I'm from Canada and we use meters, litres etc not pints and stuff. Sorry for asking tons of questions! Thanks again tho!! :smile:
Original post by ehwang98
Thank you so much again!! It's really nice of you :smile: I was also wondering if I would have to know the conversions for math? Cuz I'm from Canada and we use meters, litres etc not pints and stuff. Sorry for asking tons of questions! Thanks again tho!! :smile:

pretty much any conversions will be given to you if you have to switch between
and think most of it is more like meters and stuff in england anyway :smile: so you shouldn't be at any disadvantage

It will all be in metric units as that's what's used in clinical practice. Probably see you tomorrow!
Reply 1285

Ah no problem at all! Yeah theyre mostly given to you in the question so you should be okay! Good luck!:smile:
Original post by stephannalee
pretty much any conversions will be given to you if you have to switch between
and think most of it is more like meters and stuff in england anyway :smile: so you shouldn't be at any disadvantage

Original post by e_f10
Ah no problem at all! Yeah theyre mostly given to you in the question so you should be okay! Good luck!

Thank you for your kind reply! I'm glad to hear that :smile: whew I was scared for a moment there :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by vikingkermit
It will all be in metric units as that's what's used in clinical practice. Probably see you tomorrow!

Thank you for replying! That makes a lot of sense :smile: see you there! My interview is at 12:30 (probs will be there 30mins before) and I'm that Asian with blond hair :smile:
Does anyone know when offers will be sent out? I know a lot of people have been sent them but when will the late March interviewees hear?
Reply 1289
Original post by academia123
Does anyone know when offers will be sent out? I know a lot of people have been sent them but when will the late March interviewees hear?

They said we would hear by the end of march im pretty sure
Guys so I'm from London and I'm really worried about how to get there. What would you say is the easiest route by train? And is accomdation cheap? Thanks in advance
Original post by Izzy365
Guys so I'm from London and I'm really worried about how to get there. What would you say is the easiest route by train? And is accomdation cheap? Thanks in advance

There is a train from London Euston to stoke on Trent and then there's a bus towards the campus
I've just seen that the last offer holder day is the 31st of March, so I think we'll all hear back pretty soon
:s-smilie:
Anyone know how the maths test is used, is it like scored as an extra station, or like a minimum cut off?
Original post by stephannalee
Anyone know how the maths test is used, is it like scored as an extra station, or like a minimum cut off?

I think it is scored as an extra station :smile:
Original post by Bronte_girl
I think it is scored as an extra station :smile:

Awesome thanks :smile:
Has anybody who has had an interview recently heard anything back? about estimated decision dates? Getting so wound up with anxiety :/
Original post by Jacqualyn
Has anybody who has had an interview recently heard anything back? about estimated decision dates? Getting so wound up with anxiety :/

I emailed them today asking if we will hear before the offer day on the 31st or if there are later offer days as well, havent heard back yet but if I do I will post on here. Also so wound up with the anxiety!!
i was told we would find out at the end of march during my interview :smile:
Original post by kathan30
i was told we would find out at the end of march during my interview :smile:

Any idea which side of easter it will be? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending