Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry Watch

e_f10
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ehwang98)
Do u know if we have to bring any documents to the interview? thanks! Idk abt the pen and pencil tho! Sorry abt that
Hey had my interview yesterday, just take your 2 forms of ID(at least one with a photo) and your GCSE maths, english and science, along with any achieved AS or Alevels. They give you the DBS forms to fill in but you do need the date of your last one, so is useful to take your most recent one with you for reference. And for the maths test, you dont need anything - youre given a pencil, paper and a calculator. Good luck with the interviews)
ehwang98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by stephannalee)
Have to bring 2 forms of ID (there was a list of the ones they accept, basically drivers license and passport though) and GCSE certificates for English, maths and sciences, AS certificates if you have them and A2 and degree certificates if you've already finished these qualifications
(Original post by Jacqualyn)
the give you the form when you get to the interview, or do you mean your ID documents?
(Original post by e_f10)
Hey had my interview yesterday, just take your 2 forms of ID(at least one with a photo) and your GCSE maths, english and science, along with any achieved AS or Alevels. They give you the DBS forms to fill in but you do need the date of your last one, so is useful to take your most recent one with you for reference. And for the maths test, you dont need anything - youre given a pencil, paper and a calculator. Good luck with the interviews)
Thank you all so much! Will 1 piece of ID be okay if I lost my wallet and lost all my IDs except my passport? Also, if I am an international student will they still want my school reports? Thank you all for being so nice and helpful!! It calmed me down tons too!
e_f10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you all so much! Will 1 piece of ID be okay if I lost my wallet and lost all my IDs except my passport? Also, if I am an international student will they still want my school reports? Thank you all for being so nice and helpful!! It calmed me down tons too!
Im pretty sure you need two, a birth certificate or payslip or something will do i think probably yeah, just your equivelent to the qualifications because im sure theyre essential! ah good im glad!
Jacqualyn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So I had my interview today, and I'm pretty sure I just shut the book on the chances of me doing medicine. I hope you guys have better luck
stephannalee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I had my interview today, and I'm pretty sure I just shut the book on the chances of me doing medicine. I hope you guys have better luck
Aww I'm so sorry also had my interview today! Hopefully it went better than you think it went!
sara0928
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh nooooooo Why do you think that? you never know! good luck.
Jacqualyn
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just have a very bad feeling, really don't think I sold myself well enough to be in within a chance unfortunately. I thought the Maths test was my strongest part, it is definitely so much easier than everyone is worrying about. Really straightforward and doable
sara0928
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just have a very bad feeling, really don't think I sold myself well enough to be in within a chance unfortunately. I thought the Maths test was my strongest part, it is definitely so much easier than everyone is worrying about. Really straightforward and doable
Hmmm.. I would still remain positive. You must have been stressed so you may think you did worse than you actually did. At least you have done it now. Mines next week What did you wear and where did you buy your outfit from? I went shopping today and couldn't find anything decent :/
Jacqualyn
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had that problem, I wore a green dress with a black blazer But there was a lot of different styles, some went with day dresses and cardigans which looked really great and some were more business like with shirts and trousers/ skirts or work dresses. I hope so, but I'm really not feeling optimistic. I hope I'm not left waiting for the bad news too long.
sara0928
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had that problem, I wore a green dress with a black blazer But there was a lot of different styles, some went with day dresses and cardigans which looked really great and some were more business like with shirts and trousers/ skirts or work dresses. I hope so, but I'm really not feeling optimistic. I hope I'm not left waiting for the bad news too long.
Ahh, I see. Thanks for that I have to go out shopping again tomorrow! I don't think they'll make you wait that long whether it's good news or bad..unless you are put on the waiting list.. if they even have that for post-interview candidates! You did the hardest part and now it's a waiting game. I really hope you get an offer
ehwang98
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by e_f10)
Im pretty sure you need two, a birth certificate or payslip or something will do i think probably yeah, just your equivelent to the qualifications because im sure theyre essential! ah good im glad!
Thank you so much again!! It's really nice of you I was also wondering if I would have to know the conversions for math? Cuz I'm from Canada and we use meters, litres etc not pints and stuff. Sorry for asking tons of questions! Thanks again tho!!
stephannalee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you so much again!! It's really nice of you I was also wondering if I would have to know the conversions for math? Cuz I'm from Canada and we use meters, litres etc not pints and stuff. Sorry for asking tons of questions! Thanks again tho!!
pretty much any conversions will be given to you if you have to switch between
and think most of it is more like meters and stuff in england anyway so you shouldn't be at any disadvantage
vikingkermit
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It will all be in metric units as that's what's used in clinical practice. Probably see you tomorrow!
e_f10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ah no problem at all! Yeah theyre mostly given to you in the question so you should be okay! Good luck!
ehwang98
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by stephannalee)
pretty much any conversions will be given to you if you have to switch between
and think most of it is more like meters and stuff in england anyway so you shouldn't be at any disadvantage
(Original post by e_f10)
Ah no problem at all! Yeah theyre mostly given to you in the question so you should be okay! Good luck!
Thank you for your kind reply! I'm glad to hear that whew I was scared for a moment there
ehwang98
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by vikingkermit)
It will all be in metric units as that's what's used in clinical practice. Probably see you tomorrow!
Thank you for replying! That makes a lot of sense see you there! My interview is at 12:30 (probs will be there 30mins before) and I'm that Asian with blond hair
academia123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone know when offers will be sent out? I know a lot of people have been sent them but when will the late March interviewees hear?
e_f10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by academia123)
Does anyone know when offers will be sent out? I know a lot of people have been sent them but when will the late March interviewees hear?
They said we would hear by the end of march im pretty sure
Izzy365
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys so I'm from London and I'm really worried about how to get there. What would you say is the easiest route by train? And is accomdation cheap? Thanks in advance
scientist90
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Izzy365)
Guys so I'm from London and I'm really worried about how to get there. What would you say is the easiest route by train? And is accomdation cheap? Thanks in advance
There is a train from London Euston to stoke on Trent and then there's a bus towards the campus
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?