Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, when we're asked about why kcl ? What are the type of things the interviewer is looking out for ? Also is learning problem based or all lectures or a mixtures?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shininghour)
    Does anyone know anything about which accommodation is best location wise for medics? Was flicking through it and not sure what to look for
    I think the two closest to Guys campus would be Wolfson House and Great Dover St apartments - those are the two I've flicked through

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tania Usman)
    I think the two closest to Guys campus would be Wolfson House and Great Dover St apartments - those are the two I've flicked through

Posted from TSR Mobile
    where is stuff about accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdygeek101)
    where is stuff about accomodation?
    On the website: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/offer-hol...mmodation.aspx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone heard back about why the letter disappeared? Also, are people taking a guest to the open day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrZebraCookie)
    Anyone heard back about why the letter disappeared? Also, are people taking a guest to the open day?
    I messaged them? did you also message them? guess they'll reply tomorrow.
    I'm not taking a guest

ReputationRep:
    saw you on the birmingham thread. Have you got offer from bham??
    Nope 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When is the open day?

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who hasnt heard anything from kings at all? Havent been called for an interview but havent recieved a rejection either..starting to get a little worried

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Kings on Thursday had my interview on 25th Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxanne123)
    Got an offer from Kings on Thursday had my interview on 25th Jan
    has the pdf letter disappeared from your portal??
    I contacted them but haven't got any response!

ReputationRep:

Are you talking about the letter that comes up after you click on "view offer letter", it's still on my portal thing. Its on the bit that says your offer on the left hand side rather than application overview.

I just called admissions and our offer still stands. There's just a bug on the system.

(Original post by hopefulmedic97)
    When is the open day?
    16th March I think (might have got that wrong though), you can book it on their website

ReputationRep:
    16th March I think (might have got that wrong though), you can book it on their website
    Hey I've seen you got an offer, congratulations! What's the deal on this open day? My interview's on the 7th of March so *hopefully* it goes well, do you reckon I'll hear back before the 16th (when the open day is)? Thanks

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

(Original post by ultimatesword)
    Hey I've seen you got an offer, congratulations! What's the deal on this open day? My interview's on the 7th of March so *hopefully* it goes well, do you reckon I'll hear back before the 16th (when the open day is)? Thanks

They said they aim to give out all decisions before 31st, so idk. There's another one in April though

ReputationRep:
    They said they aim to give out all decisions before 31st, so idk. There's another one in April though
    Ah okay cool thanks

How did you find the interview generally?

(Original post by ultimatesword)
    Ah okay cool thanks

How did you find the interview generally?

My interview was horrific, I said some really stupid stuff. I would just advise to pause before you answer so you keep your answer concise.

ReputationRep:
    My interview was horrific, I said some really stupid stuff. I would just advise to pause before you answer so you keep your answer concise.
    Well you're virtually there now so congrats! And thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    When was your interview ?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.