Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francescopsq97)
    I didn't even get a portfolio request LOL. They asked me a couple of weeks ago for some transcripts as I'm international but after that nothing
    Wow, I really hate the suspense! When you sent your transcripts did they acknowledge you by saying they have received it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adds24)
    Wow, I really hate the suspense! When you sent your transcripts did they acknowledge you by saying they have received it.
    No, emailed them asking but didn't hear back from them yet.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting to hear back from Liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storm2323)
    How quickly does UCL respond back after interview? I had my interview on the 15th of March

See Georgiev's post about the outcome below:
    Well, my interview was on 10th of March and heard from Bartlett early today! It was great opportunity to meet these people and to see the atmosphere in the Bartlett. Manchester is my desired choice so we go on with it! ))

It seems UCL issues rejections in two weeks after the interviews: offers can take from two weeks to two months for some...good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hongwai)
    See Georgiev's post about the outcome below:
    Well, my interview was on 10th of March and heard from Bartlett early today! It was great opportunity to meet these people and to see the atmosphere in the Bartlett. Manchester is my desired choice so we go on with it! ))

It seems UCL issues rejections in two weeks after the interviews: offers can take from two weeks to two months for some...good luck!
    Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myria_x)
    I have applied to both of them however I cant decide whether i should put nottingham or sheffield for firm and if kent should be my insurance choice
    I'm still waiting for Sheffield to reply, however I submitted my portfolio a few months back and still haven't gotten a response xS Have you visited both unis? Nottingham has free materials which is really good, not sure about Sheffield and their pros.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adds24)
    Does anyone know how long it takes Nottingham to get back to you after you have sent them your portfolio?
    They answered me after one month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AuroraSara)
    I'm still waiting for Sheffield to reply, however I submitted my portfolio a few months back and still haven't gotten a response xS Have you visited both unis? Nottingham has free materials which is really good, not sure about Sheffield and their pros.
    Ohh good luck
    I am an international student so it is difficult to visit them now because I have school etc. Have you visited any of them?

ReputationRep:
    Just got a rejection from Edinburgh.... fml...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiveTheMoment)
    Just got a rejection from Edinburgh.... fml...
    I was rejected too waiting for so long to hear that was a bit of a blow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR2016)
    I was rejected too waiting for so long to hear that was a bit of a blow
    I know... I am so sad... But it is even worse to have waited so long...

What offers do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myria_x)
    Ohh good luck
    I am an international student so it is difficult to visit them now because I have school etc. Have you visited any of them?
    Thanks and I visited Kent twice and Nottingham only once, both are really lovely but it's personal preference really. Nottingham is bigger in terms of campus and city, Kent is smaller and more studenty but everything is so much closer in comparison. Both architecture departments are good too, good luck as well ^^

ReputationRep:
    I know... I am so sad... But it is even worse to have waited so long...

What offers do you have?
    Exactly

So far, Manchester, Sheffiled and UAL, but think Edinburgh would've been my first choice.

Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR2016)
    Exactly

So far, Manchester, Sheffiled and UAL, but think Edinburgh would've been my first choice.

Hbu?
    Oxford Brookes and Westminster...I was rejected by Bartlett too but I also applied there for AIS which would be my first choice, but they haven't given me an answer yet...

ReputationRep:
    I just got an unconditional from UCL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangostan)
    Wow!!! congratulations!!!! I have to say that I am somewhat jealous.. ) What are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Wow!!! congratulations!!!! I have to say that I am somewhat jealous.. ) What are your predicted grades?
    Thank you so much!! I'm on a foundation course atm so I've already completed my a-levels (they were A*A*B)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!! I'm on a foundation course atm so I've already completed my a-levels (they were A*A*B)
    Congratulations!!🎉 When did you have your interview and what subjects did you take for a levels?

ReputationRep:
    Well done that's amazing!!!
    When was your interview? I hate waiting 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawlrai)
    Congratulations!!🎉 When did you have your interview and what subjects did you take for a levels?
    Thank you!! It was on the 15th of March. I took Psychology, Sociology and English lit

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.