Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Ok so lets say your side wins. What are you doing to celebrate?

    For me Wake parents, Champagne, putting up a flag.
    I intend to play a whole load of Holst and Elgar at tremendous volume.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    just curious, what socioeconomic class are you and your friends? Most of the people I know at uni (at least on my fb feed) are overwhelmingly vocal Remainers wish i knew more people like me :/
    I grew up in a poor working class area and now my opinions are more like a working class person but my education and income is like an upper middle class person.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Milliband's back yard have voted Leave :lol:
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    Odds at 6.2 for remain boys
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    This is indeed looking bad
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    really like Jacob rees mogg a proper clever guy
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    For Scotland's sake, it should.

    But if you're referring to London pulling out of it all, I don't think I'd vote for that.

    We need unity, but led by change.
    No, no, no Scotland. And perhaps N Ireland but that's unlikely
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    I intend to play a whole load of Holst and Elgar at tremendous volume.
    Glad to see people still have fantastic tastes in music
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    You're just mesmerized by his 'charm' or 'nerdy' look. Please do not be superficial. Look beyond the exterior. He is nothing. He's never done a proper day's job in his life. He comes from a rich family. If he were to lose his seat in parliament, nobody in the corporate would employ him.
    Fear not. He's far too traditional for me.
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    Oh ****
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Out of curiosity, how old are you?
    29.
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    really like Jacob rees mogg a proper clever guy
    I could listen to him recite the phone book from beginning to end.
    Offline

    6
    ReputationRep:
    Turnout so far of 71.3%, what exactly has to happen for the other 28.7% to vote?
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    8 million for Leave. Halfway done.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Looks like Wales' leave win will cut into Scotland's remain win somewhat. Great job at minimising their influence.
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    29.
    Yeah I'm 18. Our friends are vastly different ages
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Union Flag yep
    The flag pedantry isn't actually a thing. The Navy has always used the name Union Jack even for land-based flags. The flag has been called the Union Jack for centuries, even when not on the sea
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    My home city of Coventry has disgraced itself and with that I say good night Vienna.


    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    460K lead for Leave now.
    500k. Done staying up for disappointment. Have fun guys.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    No, no, no Scotland. And perhaps N Ireland but that's unlikely
    There is absolute no way NI could leave lol

    Scotland can try again if they wish, but leaving would be detrimental.
 
 
 
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.