The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Calling all anime fans! Don't miss the midnight Secret Santa deadline! 04-12-2016
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Only 1 BP for Valencia is annoying. Badly needed that extra 10 points though.

37 isn't too bad considering I had -3 from two of my strikers and another player didn't start.

Glad this absolutely atrocious week is over.

ReputationRep:
    40 points all out.

Next week please...

ReputationRep:
    46 points, despite having a terrible Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh 22 points was pretty ugly

ReputationRep:
    Typical, I bench the defender least likely to get a cleansheet (Valencia) and he's the only one who gets one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Typical, I bench the defender least likely to get a cleansheet (Valencia) and he's the only one who gets one.
    Meh, it wasn't totally unpredictable though - everybody acted like we'd win 4-0 but seemed to forget that Mourinho is quite happy to park the bus if it means he gets a draw or steals a win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Meh, it wasn't totally unpredictable though - everybody acted like we'd win 4-0 but seemed to forget that Mourinho is quite happy to park the bus if it means he gets a draw or steals a win.
    Being quite happy to do it and actually doing it are completely different. Almost nobody would have realistically expected either team to keep a clean sheet, never mind both!

Stones > Lovren looking like such an obvious transfer for next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Being quite happy to do it and actually doing it are completely different. Almost nobody would have realistically expected either team to keep a clean sheet, never mind both!

Stones > Lovren looking like such an obvious transfer for next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't expect a clean sheet but I did expect a low scoring game.

I did DDG -> Karius to fund getting Shaw in defence....then he got injured immediately.

Lovren is the best option you can have for Liverpool really; I just don't have the funds to make the changes.

ReputationRep:
    I jumped on the Welsh Xavi bandwagon

ReputationRep:
    Would you guys let me join? My points would be up to date so I wouldn't be behind?..

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to getting Dwight Gayle in for 2017/18 already.

ReputationRep:
    Hard to look past Sanchez as captain for this weekend.

I transferred out Capoue and bought in Allen at the start of the week so no more changes for me.

A goal-fest for Hull vs. Stoke would be nice since I have Allen and Snodgrass in my team

ReputationRep:
    Antonio to Walcott. Funded by Ibra to Lukaku or Benteke to someone. Austin maybe?

Want to captain Aguero but I'll just go for Sanchez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Antonio to Walcott. Funded by Ibra to Lukaku or Benteke to someone. Austin maybe?

Want to captain Aguero but I'll just go for Sanchez.
    Aguero left out of two games in a row. Thoughts on that?

Torn between Sanchez, Walcott and Aguero. Think arsenal will smash Boro though but the points could be split through anyone really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide between Aguero and Walcott for captain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Aguero left out of two games in a row. Thoughts on that?

Torn between Sanchez, Walcott and Aguero. Think arsenal will smash Boro though but the points could be split through anyone really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Walcott is never captain material. Aguero was left out for tactical reasons midweek so absolutely no doubts over owning Aguero in my mind. But with Benteke and Ibra in my team too, they really need to pull their fingers out.

Southampton solid at the back so yeah, Sanchez for me.

ReputationRep:
    Walcott is never captain material. Aguero was left out for tactical reasons midweek so absolutely no doubts over owning Aguero in my mind. But with Benteke and Ibra in my team too, they really need to pull their fingers out.

Southampton solid at the back so yeah, Sanchez for me.
    Very surprised you still own Zlatan. I gave up on him a couple of weeks ago.

Our fixtures get so much easier after this weekend at least - Burnley, Swansea, Arsenal & West Ham. Swansea away is a potential banana skin (we NEVER win there) but the other 3 are all at home and will be comfortable wins. So he could well be back in the points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Very surprised you still own Zlatan. I gave up on him a couple of weeks ago.

Our fixtures get so much easier after this weekend at least - Burnley, Swansea, Arsenal & West Ham. Swansea away is a potential banana skin (we NEVER win there) but the other 3 are all at home and will be comfortable wins. So he could well be back in the points.
    He's too good not to turn it around. How has he been playing for you? But Antonio has to go. I could do Antonio/Payet to Walcott/Liverpool midfielder rather than ditch Ibra...

I'll decide tonight what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    He's too good not to turn it around. How has he been playing for you? But Antonio has to go. I could do Antonio/Payet to Walcott/Liverpool midfielder rather than ditch Ibra...

I'll decide tonight what I'm doing.
    He was dire against Liverpool. Far too slow, constantly offside, had one good chance and headed the ball directly across goal as well as picking up a cheap yellow card. He should have got a huge points haul in the previous game against Stoke but their keeper had the game of his life.

I made up my mind about Antonio as soon as I saw him playing at RB last week. He's gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He was dire against Liverpool. Far too slow, constantly offside, had one good chance and headed the ball directly across goal as well as picking up a cheap yellow card. He should have got a huge points haul in the previous game against Stoke but their keeper had the game of his life.

I made up my mind about Antonio as soon as I saw him playing at RB last week. He's gone.
    Would you sell Payet to a Liverpool mid or Ibra to Lukaku (or Costa, or anybody else).

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.