TSR Dating Thread! :D Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hm, maybe we should make a list. A list of boys and girls looking for lurve. We can then look at each individual and eliminate the unsuitable potential partners and yeah, see how it goes.
I definitely think a list is in order, but it seems rather... unromantic.
xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Yeah, I agree. I think people are usually pretty different on the net to how they are in real life, so it's often awkward when they meet! It works for some people though and I'd like to see people in here pair off, it'd be nice
Depends on soon after talking on the internet they decide to meet. I chatted to someone for months on msn before meeting them and by that point we had discussed so much there wasn't any awkwardness.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Hm, maybe we should make a list. A list of boys and girls looking for lurve. We can then look at each individual and eliminate the unsuitable potential partners and yeah, see how it goes.
Love - - Science

Yeah, not so much!
$am0th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xSplashx)
Depends on soon after talking on the internet they decide to meet. I chatted to someone for months on msn before meeting them and by that point we had discussed so much there wasn't any awkwardness.
:dito:
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Hmm go on then.. how does ya wanna make this list?
Richie90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can i be first, to show willing
xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Add me to the list
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Likewise. But tie me off to Danielle89, she lassooed me earlier in the thread :p:
Dill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not sure. Maybe everyone who's interested sums up their personality in 3 words. Brief description of appearance. A few interests. What they are looking for in a partner. After a while we could make a sort of table and it might be easy to see who is suitable and who isn't. Maybe... lol. You then start talking to the few compatible people and stuff might happen! :kiss:
Richie90
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Funny, Friendly, Huggable

About 6ft 3", large build and slightly muscular.
Really like sailing, driving, table tennis, swimming, and really find photography soothing. Really like Phoenix nights and the friday/sunday night project. Music wise, anything really as long as it isnt shouty or rappy. Film wise, anything comical to be honest.

Looking for someone who is up for a laugh and likes being told bad jokes Must be intelligent and have a sense of humour about them, however warped it may be.

Pm me if interested :p:
Attached files
Dill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guys seeking girls

Richie90
  • Personality - funny, friendly, huggable.
  • Appearance - 6'3", large build, big boned.
  • Interests - sailing, driving, table tennis, swimming, films, tv, music, as long as it's not shouty/rap, making people laugh, telling jokes.
  • Looking for: someone who is up for a laugh and likes crap jokes.

$am0th
  • Personality - fun, random, honest.
  • Appearance - 5'7", athletic, black hair, brown/green eyes.
  • Interests - football, biking, music, films, tv.
  • Looking for: someone who is a good laugh and a good time, is laid back, interesting and talkative.

Drewski
  • Personality - silly, funny, open.
  • Appearance - 6'2", slim, fit. Drewski's picture
  • Interests - films, acoustic music, loud angry music, crap pop music, talkative people, having ambitions, hot summer thunderstorms, cold, crisp snow, learning bizarre facts.
  • Looking for: someone funny, intelligent, with a beautiful smile and eyes, between 5' and 5'8", brunette, attractive, forward.
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Personality : Fun, Random, Honest

Appearance : Pics in the profile, but 5'7 athletic build, black hair, brown/green eyes, dress well and workout to keep in shape alot.

Interests : Favourite pass time is Footy, love playing it and watching it, my favourite team are Wolves as been born and bred in there it comes naturally to me to follow them through thick and thin. But doesn't control what i do as such. Other interests include biking, the more jumping, cross country mountain bike style i enjoy doing from time to time, often have trips to Wales or other nearby areas to have a go around on the trials around there. Listen to any music, my range of taste is wide ill give anything a listen and enjoy it, films also.. well bar chick flicks.. you'd be a pretty special girl if you can get me to watch one :p:. Other little interests include the obvious games, tv(scrubs, king of queens, drawn together etc all quality favs), good time with mates, nights out. Just your average dude, i'm open to trying anything new also.

Looking for : Girl who enjoys a good laugh and a good time, not to serious about thing but more of a laid back attitude towards life, type of girl who just likes to go with the flow and take things as they come (pun maybe intended ), like a girl who's interesting and pretty talkative and not the shy types (at first i dont mind but its slightly annoying trying to talk to a girl who sorta in her shell and wont come out). Looks wise i dont mind, i'm a personality based guy, i like girls who have a fun and a good one.

Spose there you go.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Richie90)
Funny, Friendly, Huggable

About 6ft 3", large build and big boned :p: (not overweight though, can't emphasise that enough)
Really like sailing, driving, table tennis, swimming, loads of things really.

Looking for someone who is up for a laugh and likes crap jokes
Well, you know..maybe wanna go for a coffe one day ?
Richie90
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^^haha your one smooth operator.
Dill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone else want to be put on the list? Or have they gone to bed?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah well, what the hell....

Drewski

Personality [3 words, really?! Eep]: silly, funny, open

From sporty things, to geeky things, to silly things, to boring things.

I like funny films, I like romantic films, I like soft acoustic music and I like loud angry music. I enjoy the company of people who like to talk. I like having ambitions and ticking things off lists.
I like hot summer thunderstorms and cold, crisp snow.
I indulge a guilty pleasure for crap pop music and really enjoy learning bizarre facts that noone need ever know! I like having fun, I like making people laugh.
I like endlessly searching for a girl who would be happy to spend time in my company.

Dislikes:
Dishonesty, no sense of humour, unintelligence

Looking for:
Female, intelligent, funny, beatiful smile and matching eyes, between 5ft and 5ft8, brunette, moderately attractive is a bonus, isn't afraid of being forward

Appearance: pic here, 6'2, slim, fit.

Any takers? :p:
Dill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha nice. By the way, $am0th I'm sorry I shortened yours but I wanted to get the key points across. We don't want it to be too long now do we! Similarly, Drewski, going to have to shorten yours too. Now we need some girls...
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Hahaha nice. By the way, $am0th I'm sorry I shortened yours but I wanted to get the key points across. We don't want it to be too long now do we! Similarly, Drewski, going to have to shorten yours too. Now we need some girls...
Aw, but it'll lose it's effect if it's condensed! Though, twill be interesting to see what an unknown 3rd party would pick out of what I've said...
Richie90
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey dill its ok, i dont need an extra picture, ive shoved one in my profile. cheers.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.29%
No - but I will (4)
3.39%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (65)
55.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise