Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    if liverpool decide to sending out just rejections on monday (which is very unlikely in my opinion) that is the most cruel that could happen
    Yeah surely they won't do that, I reckon they sent quite a few rejections out on Friday people are just not posting about them. I think they will send out the same mix of offers and rejections out tomorrow/Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stotttyy)
    Yeah surely they won't do that, I reckon they sent quite a few rejections out on Friday people are just not posting about them. I think they will send out the same mix of offers and rejections out tomorrow/Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you reckon they offered places to the people that scored the highest on the interviews, and rejected those who scored lowest on friday???

(Original post by Mo_maths)
    Do you reckon they offered places to the people that scored the highest on the interviews, and rejected those who scored lowest on friday???
    No because so far Liverpool appear to have done things completely randomly! Like the order they interviewed and the webinar emails etc...the best thing to do Is not look too much into it! Don't panic I'm sure the rest of us will hear by Tuesday at the latest

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh did a very similar thing to Liverpool by dragging it out and they gave an even mix of rejections and offers on each day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Out of curiosity, how many ethical questions did you get asked in your medicine interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just got asked to talk about any ethical issue and spoke about euthanasia as it kind of fitted in with my work experience and was what I had the most to talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjward)
    I just got asked to talk about any ethical issue and spoke about euthanasia as it kind of fitted in with my work experience and was what I had the most to talk about.
    That's interesting, I was just wondering whether they asked the same thing to everyone sounds like a nice question!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's interesting, I was just wondering whether they asked the same thing to everyone sounds like a nice question!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it was a pretty decent one!
    Feel like I messed up on some though and at the beginning I was talking for like 5 minutes in depth about my work experience at Liverpool royal until realising it wasn't even a question

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was a pretty decent one!
    Feel like I messed up on some though and at the beginning I was talking for like 5 minutes in depth about my work experience at Liverpool royal until realising it wasn't even a question
    Sounds like me... I waffled so much at some point when they asked me about my work experience and feel that I didn't quite explain myself so well! oh well, hope we hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like me... I waffled so much at some point when they asked me about my work experience and feel that I didn't quite explain myself so well! oh well, hope we hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just praying it's tomorrow! Can't deal with it being more drawn out.
    Have you heard back from anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Just praying it's tomorrow! Can't deal with it being more drawn out.
    Have you heard back from anyone else?
    Same here! It's been a long weekend.. I have 3 pre interview rejections sadly (Bristol, Keele and Lancaster) - you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i've never wanted it to be monday so much in my entire life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm2014)
    i've never wanted it to be monday so much in my entire life!
    Hahaha same !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here! It's been a long weekend.. I have 3 pre interview rejections sadly (Bristol, Keele and Lancaster) - you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same boat; cardiff, sheffield, leeds. Have a real soft spot for Liverpool though, my mum and cousin went there for medicine and I've visited a lot so getting in would be perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebes95)
    I got an offer and I'm not a re-applicant :confused:
    well done on the offer .. how do u think your interview went

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same boat; cardiff, sheffield, leeds. Have a real soft spot for Liverpool though, my mum and cousin went there for medicine and I've visited a lot so getting in would be perfect!
    Oh nice, no medics in my family haha, I think I would probably be the first doctor in my family if I get an offer! Wish you get the results you want it is a lovely city, I am in love with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I don't think we should be discussing the questions we were asked as people next year reading over this thread might have an unfair advantage, if Liverpool ask the same types of questions next year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gonna be one of the most nerveracking nights im ever gonna have i think knowing that theyre certain to come out tomorrow or tuesday :/ good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    gonna be one of the most nerveracking nights im ever gonna have i think knowing that theyre certain to come out tomorrow or tuesday :/ good luck everyone!
    I totally agree, this is so horrible :/

ReputationRep:
    are they definitely giving out offers tomorrow? SO NERVOUS

ReputationRep:
    Me too!! I've been freaking out all day.. I can't bring myself to work

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.