Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do Edexcel Triple Science? They all seemed really far too easy for a real test of knowledge, but I guess that's GCSE for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Did anyone do Edexcel Triple Science? They all seemed really far too easy for a real test of knowledge, but I guess that's GCSE for you...
    I did AQA triple I'm afraid, so I can't relate...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel Triple Science! All three were alright, bio was the easiest ithink..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayTee97)
    I did Edexcel Triple Science! All three were alright, bio was the easiest ithink..
    I agree, Bio was probably the easiest, probably for all three sets of exams personally. Chemistry was more difficult than Physics from what I remember, but I like Physics so that's probably why

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks tomorrow! :0 Getting even more nervous than ever now..

ReputationRep:
    Did WJEC and everyone I know found them somewhat challenging :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)

:rolleyes: I felt the same way for a different reason- I (hopefully) wouldn't have to do an English exam with such a bad teacher again! But lol yeah my friends said that after their exam and I was just standing there...
    Haha! Well I hope that you get a good teacher then. A good teacher makes a lot of difference!

ReputationRep:
    I have a dentist appointment on the same day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    Aw I feel for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    You don't like the dentist! :eek: *In shock!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    Biology, Chemistry, History, Maths

i am not going to drop any A levels for Year 13 but if I cannot keep on top of things I may drop history but its likely I will stick to the 4 at A2

jatz
    Mmm.. I'm doing exactly the same subjects too! And I'm hoping to do them all for A2, but out of all of them I'll probably drop history
    Let me guess... You want to be a doctor? And I'm also going to guess you're Indian

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So nervous

ReputationRep:
    It's just the anticipation of it, I'm starting to stress

I've just learned that my history teacher is my tutor next year and I'm pretty sure I failed that in spectacular fashion so it's even worse than it was before!

All my friends are sat there saying they'll be disappointed with As, and I'm sat thinking how lucky I'd be if I got an A in some subjects, that's getting me down how do I tell my friends not to tell me their UMS marks without looking needy and petulant?

And most importantly GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basket case)
    That sucks considering I had history, English, ICT and something else on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have English with WJEC and I'm praying they don't increase the grade boundaries like they did last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohheywow)
    I have English with WJEC and I'm praying they don't increase the grade boundaries like they did last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My thoughts exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    My thoughts exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im worrying about this too,, I also think i messed up in both english exams which makes me more nervous :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XXSimranXX)
    Im worrying about this too,, I also think i messed up in both english exams which makes me more nervous :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What happened for you then?
    With me, I didn't finish the last question on the language paper, you know when you have to make paragraphs with headings? I got to the final paragraph and didn't finish. On the lit, I didn't finish my essay hope I did enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What happened for you then?
    With me, I didn't finish the last question on the language paper, you know when you have to make paragraphs with headings? I got to the final paragraph and didn't finish. On the lit, I didn't finish my essay hope I did enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Language: I messed up and got a bit confused with the first two questions. and then this kinda made me feel like the whole paper went wrong haha
    Lit: We had a physics exam in the morning and i find both these subjects challenging for me, so like an hour into my lit exam i just didnt have the effort to try and kinda gave up- i did write stuff but ur wasnt my best id say it was very poor all i did was make points but i didnt bother developing them as much as i should of done :/

I cant actually remember the question you are talking about? is it writting because i only remember one question for that abd ut was about driving age letter i think??? and yhhh dont worryy about lit even if you didnt finish if what you die write was good im sure thats all that matters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XXSimranXX)
    Language: I messed up and got a bit confused with the first two questions. and then this kinda made me feel like the whole paper went wrong haha
    Lit: We had a physics exam in the morning and i find both these subjects challenging for me, so like an hour into my lit exam i just didnt have the effort to try and kinda gave up- i did write stuff but ur wasnt my best id say it was very poor all i did was make points but i didnt bother developing them as much as i should of done :/

I cant actually remember the question you are talking about? is it writting because i only remember one question for that abd ut was about driving age letter i think??? and yhhh dont worryy about lit even if you didnt finish if what you die write was good im sure thats all that matters

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh no :/ Don't worry though,I spose if it's a consolation, most people didn't finish in my school:L
    Did you have the Craig Bellamy questions? Then the letter about BBC casting a new show and a speech about something I can't remember :awesome: ?
    Thanks,same to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh no :/ Don't worry though,I spose if it's a consolation, most people didn't finish in my school:L
    Did you have the Craig Bellamy questions? Then the letter about BBC casting a new show and a speech about something I can't remember :awesome: ?
    Thanks,same to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hmmm i cant remeber onr was definately a letter about driving age or sumat and i think the other was an article about health ?? how are our questions different when we with the same exam board hahaha. And the reading paper was about a festival Glastonbury i think

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.