Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think it is really harsh that Barney is a premium character full stop, same with Frink. We have quite a few random characters who have only made an appearance or two in The Simpsons, like Rex Banner and all the permutations on Mr Burns, Homer, Lisa etc. whereas Barney and Frink are in so, so many episodes. Anyway, I shant be paying for them. Fingers crossed EA will change their minds soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Have any of you actually bought doughnuts...?
    Never brought them but I have paid for some golden scratch cards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    :nopity:
    Haha it was only twice :angel: I only got 12 donuts and 6 donuts which was disappointing, mystery boxes have given me more! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few premium characters (Moleman, Squeaky voiced teen and Otto) by saving up donuts without spending a penny (although I've been playing over a year now).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Have any of you actually bought doughnuts...?
    I got some when they were on sale. I think I got about 200 donuts but got two buildings and two characters for it so it seemed like good value. I've saved up 106 donuts since (been playing for over a year too) but they're so hard to come by that I don't want to spend them yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Do I have any incentive to update to the latest build or might I as well keep trying for the last prize on the wheel (snowball the cat).
    No incentive as far as I can see :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Kinda sad that the snowmen have half melted But the ice god statue is completely melted

They need to create new levels for everyone on level 37, it's so boring with no tasks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Kinda sad that the snowmen have half melted But the ice god statue is completely melted

They need to create new levels for everyone on level 37, it's so boring with no tasks
    I feel your pain :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaarlotte)
    I feel your pain :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's annoying isn't it?! Now I barely collect money from my buildings or set characters to tasks haha, I've resorted to buying the expensive things like the escalator to nowhere which is pointless, doesn't make you any money :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying isn't it?! Now I barely collect money from my buildings or set characters to tasks haha, I've resorted to buying the expensive things like the escalator to nowhere which is pointless, doesn't make you any money :mad:
    Yeah I hardly go on TSTO anymore because it's boring and tedious and I don't have enough money for the escalator to nowhere or things like that :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    my town has been stolen :cry2:

when i log in, i see someone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    my town has been stolen :cry2:

when i log in, i see someone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw that a couple of times, try logging out and logging back in again - solved it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Come to chat about the game, but thought i'd note you guys who want donuts and dont want to pay can use http://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts . It's legit and has worked for myself and many other friends who get free donuts, but dont get cash so then there remains at least some incentive to continue playing the game.

At a point now where i'm building or expanding too often to care about placing things all neat and nice looking like i did previously, now i just want to expand asap then i'll get about re-doing it all!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having problems with this patch crashing a lot?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    I saw that a couple of times, try logging out and logging back in again - solved it for me.
    I had to uninstall and re-install

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperCat007)
    Anyone having problems with this patch crashing a lot?
    Yeah it's getting to the point I don't want to play because every time I go to a friends lot or Krustyland is crashes!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having the connectivity problem with the new Valentines update? I really wanna play and it won't let me on from my Kindle or iPod :confused: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    My names dianaafentyy
    Feel free to add me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having the connectivity problem with the new Valentines update? I really wanna play and it won't let me on from my Kindle or iPod :confused: :cry:
    Mine doesn't seem to be working either :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise there was an update but I can't get on at all anymore so would assume it's because of the update. Was fine 4 hours ago but not for the last 2

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.