ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrZwitterion)
    I received conditional- AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's awesome! Congratulations !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NosyR)
    Yes. My daughter got an offer on Thursday (12/12/13) at 7.30pm via portal. She had her interview on 2/12/13.
    Please check your portal and good luck everyone.
    Congratulations to your daughter! You must be so proud

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have. My interview was on 5th Dec.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! Where else have you applied? Where's your favourite choice? Sorry about all the questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahgas)
    That's awesome! Congratulations !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yolo_kevin)
    Well done! Where else have you applied? Where's your favourite choice? Sorry about all the questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you I applied to KCL, Imperial, Edinburgh and Birmingham. Wbu? Haha dw about the questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh and my top is Edinburgh! Awesome place

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I applied to KCL, Imperial, Edinburgh and Birmingham. Wbu? Haha dw about the questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh and my top is Edinburgh! Awesome place
    Oh cool, very academic places then have you heard back from anywhere else? I applied to KCL (obviously...I don't just stalk this thread for fun haha) , Birmingham, Newcastle and Durham...I love Newcastle so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to your daughter! You must be so proud

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. All the best to you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    guys, for you with offers what offers have you received? and for the rest, does anyone know when we should expect the next interview invitations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My daughter's offer is conditional AAAC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NosyR)
    My daughter's offer is conditional AAAC
    May I ask what her UKCAT and predicted grades were?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, very academic places then have you heard back from anywhere else? I applied to KCL (obviously...I don't just stalk this thread for fun haha) , Birmingham, Newcastle and Durham...I love Newcastle so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I've had an interview from bham, what about yourself? You heard from anyone yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long should someone prepare for an interview? how do you know you're ready?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    May I ask what her UKCAT and predicted grades were?
    Ukcat -785, predicted 4 A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    How long should someone prepare for an interview? how do you know you're ready?
    I never know if I'm ready lollll

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've had an interview from bham, what about yourself? You heard from anyone yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well good luck Not a peep for Birmingham and I've had interviews at the rest and I'm awaiting their decisions...lol it's killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got my letter for Aberdeen for the 21st!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I don't know if I am just being stupid or not, but do the essays only apply to graduates? Because, I am an undergrad applicant, and have never heard of the essay till I read this thread!!! Please help someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentgal)
    Hi, I don't know if I am just being stupid or not, but do the essays only apply to graduates? Because, I am an undergrad applicant, and have never heard of the essay till I read this thread!!! Please help someone!
    No it's for undergraduate, when you get an interview it tells you in the information for applicants document on the portal...but I honestly wouldn't worry about it, they use the term essay very loosely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I've got my interview on Wednesday and would be very grateful if anyone can help me
    Are we allowed to take in like a sheet of notes to the interview to perhaps refer to ???? Sorry if this is a really stupid question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBBT)
    Hey guys I've got my interview on Wednesday and would be very grateful if anyone can help me
    Are we allowed to take in like a sheet of notes to the interview to perhaps refer to ???? Sorry if this is a really stupid question
    Hey,
    you will be given a blank piece of paper before the interview on which you can put some notes and you can have it with yourself while being interviewed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentgal)
    have you got an interview invite yet? they send the info with the invite!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.