Well....I would say it went okay ish

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)
    Oh dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! Time for a well earned, guilt free reward I think.

Hope it's gone well

ReputationRep:
    That interview was....interesting! Some stations were good and I was pleased with them, a couple were pretty bad.

I honestly have no idea where I stand but I doubt I'll be one of the top few who gets an early offer

Oh well...all the stress has gone....till the next interview

ReputationRep:
    Was anyone here in the middle morning session today by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alumno)
    Don't worry - I am sure you will hear soon. Remember that it doesn't matter when you are interviewed (this is not a reflection on you/your application and makes no difference to the outcome).

With 60/60 just try to relax and be patient (I know how impossible this is, but with your score it's the best thing to do )
    Thanks for the support
    If you don't mind me asking what score did you get and what other unis have you applied to

ReputationRep:
    I was in the first morning session. It went really bad for me, but realise that if I had been calmer, I would've done well!

Seriously, you don't have to prepare anything. Just practise staying calm and you'll do fine!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What table were you in? First, second or third? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KanKan)
    I was in the first morning session. It went really bad for me, but realise that if I had been calmer, I would've done well!

Seriously, you don't have to prepare anything. Just practise staying calm and you'll do fine!
    Do you mean table 1 at 9:15? If so, so was I! I thought it went pretty well, but I am by no means confident of a place, I'm still very much aware that there is more chance of a rejection. But it went better than I thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KanKan)
    What table were you in? First, second or third? :P
    I was in the first group - 9.15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    How did it go?
    It could have gone better but could have been worse... :/

(Original post by Alumno)
    Well done! Time for a well earned, guilt free reward I think.

Hope it's gone well
    Haha, good plan!

(Original post by Medicine Boy)
    That interview was....interesting! Some stations were good and I was pleased with them, a couple were pretty bad.

I honestly have no idea where I stand but I doubt I'll be one of the top few who gets an early offer

Oh well...all the stress has gone....till the next interview
    I feel the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nakedferret1108)
    Do you mean table 1 at 9:15? If so, so was I! I thought it went pretty well, but I am by no means confident of a place, I'm still very much aware that there is more chance of a rejection. But it went better than I thought
    I was in the 9:15 group too.... hehe

ReputationRep:
    This is a really dumb question but how do you pronounce LUSUMA?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

obviously you don't have to answer if you think it's unfair but was just wondering if at each of the stations the interviewer just asks one question and then expects us to fill the rest of the time or do they prompt you as you go along?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I was in the 9:15 group too.... hehe
    Oh cool, so we probably talked to each other then! How was the tour? (give you a clue to who I am...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crusaderofdeath)
    This is a really dumb question but how do you pronounce LUSUMA?
    I cannot be 100% certain but I do believe it is 'lu-soo-ma' if I remember correctly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nakedferret1108)
    Oh cool, so we probably talked to each other then! How was the tour? (give you a clue to who I am...)
    I had a shortish girl with round glasses...can't remember her name...

I had a yellow sticker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolaa)
    Hi guys,

obviously you don't have to answer if you think it's unfair but was just wondering if at each of the stations the interviewer just asks one question and then expects us to fill the rest of the time or do they prompt you as you go along?

Thanks
    Just do whatever you think is right for that situation (the interviewer never just asks one question though)

ReputationRep:
    That was definitely a tricky old interview... I had the last session in the morning, the worst one, a tour followed by an hour of waiting around nervously and then finally the interview haha! Ah well it's over now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiee_)
    Just do whatever you think is right for that situation (the interviewer never just asks one question though)
    ok, thank you for replying

ReputationRep:
    I think I've done reasonably well apart from 2 stations which were BAD! (as in I'll score less than 50% for sure)

Is it just me or could you actually see how they were scoring you on some stations??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.