Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.formanko)
    Applying for Geography
    LSE only introduced it last year - with 30 or so people admitted out of around 300.

the course is all human geography so I'm interested in that
    How is your application going?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Any news for geography applicants?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Saab.L;52011537]Congrats! I actually applied for two courses, which are maths& economics and business maths and statistics

Thanks. Which modules have u chosen for maths and fmaths at a level. Ive put fp3 on my lse questionairre but ive done fp2 now as well so dont know whether i have to do fp3 anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Generally how soon after the two week email does the eight week email come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chots)
    Two weeks. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chots)
    It took a week for me, but for some in this thread it took 3-4, so it's mixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chots)
    Mine came exactly two weeks after. It's different for everyone. Chill out, I'm sure it'll come.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    Two weeks. Hope this helps
    Cool, thanks. What does the email say?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Sunny2397;52019327]
    (Original post by Saab.L)
    Congrats! I actually applied for two courses, which are maths& economics and business maths and statistics

Thanks. Which modules have u chosen for maths and fmaths at a level. Ive put fp3 on my lse questionairre but ive done fp2 now as well so dont know whether i have to do fp3 anymore?
    C1to C4, M1 to M3, S1 to S3 and Fp1 to Fp2. I guess you could ask the admission. Though they usually take ages to reply...

May I ask when did you get your questionnaire? I heard that it comes with the 8 week email yet my 8 week emails have nothing attached. Uh and I am an international student if it makes any difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for law today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    Don't be so hard on yourself. The fact you are not rejected early also means you remain in the top applicants shortlisted.
    Thanks for your comfort.
    It's just freaking me out, as a control freak who cannot get access to her own Track.

ReputationRep:
    Do all departments send out decisions at the same time each cycle? At around what time in the day did you guys receive your offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify, has anyone received an offer for mathematics and economics? I know that several people have received offers for mathematics with economics.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received offers for accounting and finance?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer for economic history?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone receive offers for Social Policy?

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything from bsc in philosophy and politics?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for PPE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopChop)
    Do all departments send out decisions at the same time each cycle? At around what time in the day did you guys receive your offers?
    got the 2 week email on the same day they considered my application... I'm just getting really worried now.. My friend she got 2 offers from Sheffield and Manchester after 40 hours of sending her application in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isaisaisa)
    Anyone received an offer for International Relations yet?
    you're applying for IR and i'm applying for politics and IR.how much time does lse take to give their decision ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.