Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    HOW IS LUIS NOT PLAYING????? Why the **** would they spend like £20m on a ****ING left back and then not even play him??????????? This happened yesterday with Ben Davies as well. Who spends that much on a substitute left back? WHY!!!!! Genuinely so annoyed about this, what am I supposed to do now? I need regular starters in my team and already that is 2 of my players who aren't!!!!!! I am so against taking a points hit this early but I am starting to think I might have to. They both have such easy games next week, about as close to a guaranteed clean sheet as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    as long as you made your account before gameweek 1 it doesnt matter
    So what is the code to join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanctimonious)
    So what is the code to join?
    it's on 1st page isn't it?
    otherwise ask lil wiz

ReputationRep:
    If Luiz comes off the bench today and gets 1 point then I will never forgive Mourinho. For so many years I have said he is the best manager of all time, well now ... I TAKE IT ALL BACK. He is a crap manager who wastes money on left back substitutes and he clearly doesn't even care about my fantasy league team! I am sure he will be very upset to hear the news about my change of opinion and I hope such drastic actions make him reconsider his lack of consideration for my team.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Luis won't come on I have Clyne waiting on the bench

ReputationRep:
    Hoping Fabregas has a stormer so I can maybe finish top of the league for GW1, dizzy heights! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    So far 2 assists from Fab. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    So far Fabregas over Hazard is paying off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Ivanovic :adore:

6 points for dat goal, yeahh boi,
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Going welk fo Costa

ReputationRep:
    My last minute decision of fabregas over hazard seems to be paying off

Doesn't really make up for the fact that fabregas is assisting goals for Chelsea...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So glad I put Chester in on Friday night.

On the other hand I took Costa out on Friday night.

Giroud captain choice was an utter fail.

ReputationRep:
    Took Fab out for Ramsey. At least he scored.

ReputationRep:
    Hazard has done f*** all. I wasted 10M and he ain't even got a single assist

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    luis is a little dissapointing, but goiong to be the same for a lot of people..

Costa is ok, but really wont be happy unless he gets another goal..

Shame fab is doing well..
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No Luis then as Mourinho used all 3 subs and not brought him on. Means Clyne comes on for me.

Davies and Luis didn't feature for me but Vlaar and Clyne coming on which is good. Sig remains on my bench which isn't good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    No Luis then as Mourinho used all 3 subs and not brought him on. Means Clyne comes on for me.

Davies and Luis didn't feature for me but Vlaar and Clyne coming on which is good. Sig remains on my bench which isn't good.
    Almost exactly the same. Luis and Davies didn't play so Siggy and Clyne came on. When I saw the camera pan to Drogba I was so happy. I just had a feeling that Luis was coming on last minute and I would have been pissed. Whilst I am very happy that I got Siggy and Clyne coming on I am still annoyed that my players aren't playing. It was good for me this week but long term, it is only a bad thing.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Doran)
    Almost exactly the same. Luis and Davies didn't play so Siggy and Clyne came on. When I saw the camera pan to Drogba I was so happy. I just had a feeling that Luis was coming on last minute and I would have been pissed. Whilst I am very happy that I got Siggy and Clyne coming on I am still annoyed that my players aren't playing. It was good for me this week but long term, it is only a bad thing.
    I have like 30 points on the bench from Sig, Vlaar and Clyne. 17 of those will be coming on. As I have 3 defenders that's why Vlaar and Clyne is coming on rather than Sig.

ReputationRep:
    Want. Fabregas.

Must. Resist. Knee jerk. Transfer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    58 points post BAP. Only regret is Sig as my 3rd sub

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.