Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyNoGod)
    I'm not quite sure what you're referring to? I sat my AC on the 2nd but still don't see anything other than 'awaiting event'. Anyone else attend on th same date and heared back? 😓
    I had mine on the 3rd and it says awaiting results....I think it's usually 6/7 days so hopefully we'll have news soon!

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back if they had their FSAC on the 2nd? Not enjoying waiting for a response especially as I though we would have it back slightly quicker than this.

ReputationRep:
    What are the chances of getting a place on this graduate scheme? Once you have made it to the assessment centre, in terms of percentage wise? Whether it's worth attending or not, I'm still undecided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE5)
    What are the chances of getting a place on this graduate scheme? Once you have made it to the assessment centre, in terms of percentage wise? Whether it's worth attending or not, I'm still undecided.
    Infinitely higher than if you don't attend!

If there's an answer, it should be in here somewhere:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-stream-report

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiiii)
    Has anybody heard back if they had their FSAC on the 2nd? Not enjoying waiting for a response especially as I though we would have it back slightly quicker than this.
    Don't worry! I had mine on Tuesday 25th and found out I've passed by Wednesday 3rd. Felt like an age, but I imagine you'll be waiting the same amount of time (or a bit more) as I was told I was at only the 2nd FSAC. So hopefully you'll hear on Wednesday!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiiii)
    I had mine on the same day as you and still waiting, I jump every time my inbox beeps :-(

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from the GSS (statistics) stream following their FSAC?

Had my FSAC well over a week ago and have heard nothing, so guessing I've been amber-banded/failed! The suspense is *killing* me!

ReputationRep:
    Sat my assessment on the 2nd and still "awaiting event" is it safe to assume that I'm amber banded?

ReputationRep:
    It would appear that some people's accounts still show 'Awaiting Event' (including me), whilst others' display 'Awaiting Results' . Does that make any difference in terms of likelihood to have been successful/unsuccessful? I apologise if this sounds like a stupid question. I am sure all of you appreciate that the waiting pat can be nerve-racking...

ReputationRep:
    I have my FSAC on Friday. Pretty nervous!

Is anyone else going this Friday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyNoGod)
    Sat my assessment on the 2nd and still "awaiting event" is it safe to assume that I'm amber banded?
    (Original post by svetlanasisi)
    It would appear that some people's accounts still show 'Awaiting Event' (including me), whilst others' display 'Awaiting Results' . Does that make any difference in terms of likelihood to have been successful/unsuccessful? I apologise if this sounds like a stupid question. I am sure all of you appreciate that the waiting pat can be nerve-racking...
    It took me 6 working days to find out I had passed this year. I remember that it took about 4 working days to change from "awaiting event" to "awaiting results". Not sure if that means anything to either of your situations, but I thought I'd share my experience from this year. Good luck and I hope you find out soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluorescentadolescent)
    Has anyone heard back from the GSS (statistics) stream following their FSAC?

Had my FSAC well over a week ago and have heard nothing, so guessing I've been amber-banded/failed! The suspense is *killing* me!
    Hi! I'm on the GSS stream as well, had my FSAC two weeks ago now and heard nothing so I'm definitely amber banded! Doubt we'll hear til January now from the looks of what other people have posted. Still nerve wracking though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankers1088)
    It took me 6 working days to find out I had passed this year. I remember that it took about 4 working days to change from "awaiting event" to "awaiting results". Not sure if that means anything to either of your situations, but I thought I'd share my experience from this year. Good luck and I hope you find out soon!
    I just noticed they have removed the 'Event Details' link from my scheme and added the expense claims link. There is progress. Do you guys think if we defo haven't passed we will get the unsuccessful status in our accounts or would we have to wait till January

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed they have removed the 'Event Details' link from my scheme and added the expense claims link. There is progress. Do you guys think if we defo haven't passed we will get the unsuccessful status in our accounts or would we have to wait till January
    If you are immediately unsuccessful and not amber banded then you will hear before January - took them 4 working days following my FSAC for them to reject me Hope you hear some good news soon!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that Lucy Did they give you feedback on your performance? I had my FSAC on 4 December and tomorrow will be 4 days after it. going crazy at this point!

ReputationRep:
    Do you receive feedback before you receive the outcome from the FSAC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consultingstude)
    Do you receive feedback before you receive the outcome from the FSAC?
    I wouldn't think so as the feedback would be suggestive of the outcome but then not conclusive which would drive people crazy ! lol that would be mean if you ask me lol

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that Lucy Did they give you feedback on your performance? I had my FSAC on 4 December and tomorrow will be 4 days after it. going crazy at this point!
    They haven't given feedback yet think it'll be after all the analytical FSAC have taken place that they'll release the feedback reports, that's what they did last year. I know the feeling I couldn't stop refreshing the scheme progress page! Hopefully you'll hear quickly, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nineteeneightynine)
    Hi! I'm on the GSS stream as well, had my FSAC two weeks ago now and heard nothing so I'm definitely amber banded! Doubt we'll hear til January now from the looks of what other people have posted. Still nerve wracking though!
    Eeep. Thanks for responding, nice to meet someone else in the same GSS boat. Good luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've still not had my e Tray results any one who has applied For the hr Stream in the same boat?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.