Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luchiayin)
    I'm an international applying for straight economics

Predicted A*A*AA for maths physics economics and chemistry.

Got AAAA in AS

I'm also doing Chinese Alevel though that doesn't count

Hope that helps
    Congrats! when did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied last tuesday(04/11)
    Received the offer within a week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, although I'm applying this year when I got 3 As and B at AS- I emailed them and asked if the EPQ at A grade would be accepted instead of a fourth A at AS, and they said they would accept it (though I expect it will put me at a disadvantage ): )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HBS_34)
    Yes, although I'm applying this year when I got 3 As and B at AS- I emailed them and asked if the EPQ at A grade would be accepted instead of a fourth A at AS, and they said they would accept it (though I expect it will put me at a disadvantage ): )
    Meant this is reply to the message on Warwick by JAthwal1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    When did you apply?
    I applied a while back and still haven't heard anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Like 1 week before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    I am so jealous people are getting straight econ offers from Warwick. I want one.

A*A*AA predictions with AAAB at AS. Come on Warwick...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAV 123)
    I am so jealous people are getting straight econ offers from Warwick. I want one.

A*A*AA predictions with AAAB at AS. Come on Warwick...
    Same I love warwick I'm hoping it'll be my firm once I'm rejected from cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Same I love warwick I'm hoping it'll be my firm once I'm rejected from cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a really bad feeling about this. I applied a while back on the 10th of October and haven't got an offer yet. I think I am going to be rejected tbh.

My TSA went terribly for Oxford, so I think this is going to be my first choice now. Really worried.

Do you think my grades are good enough? Everyone here seems to have 4A's, I have a B in one. So annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really bad feeling about this. I applied a while back on the 10th of October and haven't got an offer yet. I think I am going to be rejected tbh.

My TSA went terribly for Oxford, so I think this is going to be my first choice now. Really worried.

Do you think my grades are good enough? Everyone here seems to have 4A's, I have a B in one. So annoying.
    I am applying there with one A and 3 B's.Still have a bit of hope.

ReputationRep:
    applied for econ and industrial organisation at warwick and already regret it hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    I am applying there with one A and 3 B's.Still have a bit of hope.
    If you are predicted A*AA and have maths, we all have a chance. Good luck with your application, someone from my school last year got an offer with AABB. Close to yours.

ReputationRep:
    If you are predicted A*AA and have maths, we all have a chance. Good luck with your application, someone from my school last year got an offer with AABB. Close to yours.
    Yes I do.Plus I am resitting Maths to push that A to an A*.Good luck to you too mate.I hope you get all your offers.

ReputationRep:

I sent mine on 3rd October with 4As and a B at AS and predicted 4A*s

Your grades sound good enough, the person on the previous page had similar grades to you and they've got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone looked at the updated Cambridge statistics page? Has the stats for how many people have applied to each college for each subject.... definitely should've applied to a different college tbh :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oreoenthusiast)
    Has anyone looked at the updated Cambridge statistics page? Has the stats for how many people have applied to each college for each subject.... definitely should've applied to a different college tbh :/
    Whats your college's like?

Queens' had 43 applicants last year and 50 this year so it's not too bad really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats your college's like?

Queens' had 43 applicants last year and 50 this year so it's not too bad really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Terrible to be honest. In the top 5 urgh :/

ReputationRep:
    Terrible to be honest. In the top 5 urgh :/
    Which college is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which college is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Selwyn!

ReputationRep:
    Selwyn!
    God I was so close to applying there, you heard about interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God I was so close to applying there, you heard about interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope! I'm so nervous about whether I'll get an interview or not (congrats on yours btw!) and these stats have increased the nerves tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.