The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sneha2096
Anyone started their personal statements:confused:? I'm repeated y12 last year so I so all the teacher and friends all over the place with this at the start of the year> Now I'm going to be in that position...Hopefully I have Patience to deal with all

I've started mine :smile: I've got about 1000 characters left and overall it's taken me about 2 hours (but over a couple days because lol I'm lazy and get bored easily)! I'm going to email a few drafts to my form tutor tomorrow night - if I can be bothered to finish it :tongue: the main body is easy but writing the introduction bit/first few sentences is killing me :frown: good luck with yours :smile:
Original post by LeFailFish
That is fabulous! I'm very impressed. I don't think I can compete.

I like the jaunty angle! My Dad is a semi professional photographer though, he takes even the silliest of photo opportunities very seriously:')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking back at summer and thinking... what the hell did I even do for the past two months?
Original post by blamethenargles
Just did the Ice Bucket Challenge... Brr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Pembrokeshire!!
L'Evil Fish
I'm in Pembrokeshire!!

Does this course program (courses are modules in Australia) not look awesome? :biggrin: http://www.uq.edu.au/study/program_list.html?acad_prog=2341

I'm definitely probably applying to UQ now.

Coincidentally, in my friend group there is another Australian national (who has lived in the UK his whole life) who is ALSO considering UQ :lol:
Original post by MangoFreak
Does this course program (courses are modules in Australia) not look awesome? :biggrin: http://www.uq.edu.au/study/program_list.html?acad_prog=2341

I'm definitely probably applying to UQ now.

Coincidentally, in my friend group there is another Australian national (who has lived in the UK his whole life) who is ALSO considering UQ :lol:

That's pretty cool fp
These types of post sadden me. The choices are not only about "doing the copulating" or drinking. The big choices are around establishing your independence, participating in a community by living among your harem and contributing something to the gene pool. No one says you can not commute but it simply misses half the point of university. You may as well sit in your bedroom doing women, save some money and work part time. But that is not the point is it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That's pretty cool fp

:awesome:

Your approval makes me warm inside.
so annoyed i made a survey for my computing project for people to do. and only 9 have done it and i need 1 more and EUGH IM SO ANNOYED
Reply 1309
Original post by lizziecr
so annoyed i made a survey for my computing project for people to do. and only 9 have done it and i need 1 more and EUGH IM SO ANNOYED

No one has done mine so i need to make up the results. :ninja:

What exam board are you on?
I went to belgium for less than a week and i've missed like 30 pages of this thread whats even going on i'm so lost hahah :confused:

Oh also has anyone got their predicted grades from teachers yet cause my college haven't told me and i really want to know them?
Original post by 8472
No one has done mine so i need to make up the results. :ninja:

What exam board are you on?

AQA what about u!!
Reply 1312
AQA what about u!!

WJEC.

what is your project for?
Original post by Meli.Hardege
I went to belgium for less than a week and i've missed like 30 pages of this thread whats even going on i'm so lost hahah :confused:

Oh also has anyone got their predicted grades from teachers yet cause my college haven't told me and i really want to know them?

Don't worry - it doesn't make that much sense even when you've been here for the whole thing :tongue:

Nope - but then I'm not back until next week, so I haven't seen anyone to tell me!
Original post by blamethenargles
I like the jaunty angle! My Dad is a semi professional photographer though, he takes even the silliest of photo opportunities very seriously:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

The angle's just because my brother is small and weak :tongue: (I really hope he never reads that). Ahh that's pretty awesome actually!
Original post by LeFailFish
Don't worry - it doesn't make that much sense even when you've been here for the whole thing :tongue:

Nope - but then I'm not back until next week, so I haven't seen anyone to tell me!

hah i'm going on holiday again friday so i'll be so so lost when i'm home :tongue:

Ah same i'm missing the first two days as well :s-smilie: it's just annoying me not knowing because i want to try narrow down my uni list properly, hopefully i'll be told as soon as i go back :smile:
Original post by 8472
WJEC.

what is your project for?

what do u mean
Reply 1317
what do u mean

What are you doing for your A2 project? Theatre booking system?
Original post by Meli.Hardege
hah i'm going on holiday again friday so i'll be so so lost when i'm home :tongue:

Ah same i'm missing the first two days as well :s-smilie: it's just annoying me not knowing because i want to try narrow down my uni list properly, hopefully i'll be told as soon as i go back :smile:

Where are you going on holiday to? :smile:

Yeah I agree - I mean, my teachers suggested what they might predict before I even had my results, but I'm a bit concerned my UMS is going to lower those predictions a tad. It should be fine though, I think.
Original post by 8472
What are you doing for your A2 project? Theatre booking system?

nah a vocab tester - not highly skilled but adding a lot of stuff onto it

Latest