Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahwab)
    What do you mean shockingly bad?
    What went wrong?
    Shockingly bad as in the moment I left the interview room I knew I wasn't getting an offer. Cause frankly I wouldn't have offered my self a place based on the performance. It was mainly because it was my first interview, mixed with the fact I thought I'd be able to swing it with minimal prep and finally the whole experience was quite intimidating. I had to wait 5 hours to do my interview, and slept over there in a hotel occupied by a hen party so literally no sleep the night before xD and I'm not joking when I say this, one of the interviewers looked at the other interviewer and rolled her eyes. I was like **** me that's rude...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaska)
    Shockingly bad as in the moment I left the interview room I knew I wasn't getting an offer. Cause frankly I wouldn't have offered my self a place based on the performance. It was mainly because it was my first interview, mixed with the fact I thought I'd be able to swing it with minimal prep and finally the whole experience was quite intimidating. I had to wait 5 hours to do my interview, and slept over there in a hotel occupied by a hen party so literally no sleep the night before xD and I'm not joking when I say this, one of the interviewers looked at the other interviewer and rolled her eyes. I was like **** me that's rude...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?
    What could u have possibly said to cause that to happen?

ReputationRep:
    Guys....We could be be hearing in 7 DAYS, how daunting is that?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maverick07)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it's crazy, we should hear next week

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maverick07)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooooooh the nerves

ReputationRep:
    just received an email saying I've been rejected pre interview but given an option to study biomedical sciences. I got A*AA and 710 UKCAT lol. anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dralya)
    just received an email saying I've been rejected pre interview but given an option to study biomedical sciences. I got A*AA and 710 UKCAT lol. anyone else?
    yep.. achieved A*AAa and 757.5 UKCAT... pretty ridiculous that they're giving preference to people with predicted A*A*A+ which means nothing... really annoyed

ReputationRep:
    Got the same email. A*A*AA and 690 UKCAT. Oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JudgeJudy96)
    yep.. achieved A*AAa and 757.5 UKCAT... pretty ridiculous that they're giving preference to people with predicted A*A*A+ which means nothing... really annoyed
    Also rejected, predicted A*AA ukcat 717.5 So disappointed, they offered me the chance to apply for medical sciences with the chance to transfer to medicine after year 1 but I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodle00)
    Got the same email. A*A*AA and 690 UKCAT. Oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wait, are your grades predicted or achieved?? You should've got an interview with two A*??

ReputationRep:
    Rejected post interview :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaska)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn man I'm gutted for you Chin up though, you'll get an offer from somewhere!!!

Would you mind please telling me how they let you know? I'm pretty tense

ReputationRep:
    So it looks like today really could be the day

ReputationRep:
    A*AAA 755 ukcat
    Caught in the same snag

Ukcat wasn't really used. More emphasis on a levels. "As they outlined in their prospectus"

ReputationRep:
    Can they not just let us know?!?

ReputationRep:
    Oh goodness, does this mean it's started?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaska)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really sorry to hear. Ditto everything Django said...

Good luck with your other choices, I'm sure you'll get an offer from somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    Desperate to know whether rejections went out in a batch or individually (still maybe on the way) anyone else heard with a post-interview rejection..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyMcFly1)
    Oh goodness, does this mean it's started?? :eek:
    It looks that way! Last year everyone heard on the same day following interview! Who knows though, maybe we won't hear till next week

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh sorry to all those who got rejections and good luck elsewhere with other universities.

Has anyone been rejected post interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.