Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluBird :))
    And here I am struggling with GCSE French. My interview subject is biology too. But I doubt I'll even get to that stage so I'm not too stressed.
    I'm sure you will! Stay positive! What do you want to be when you're older?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen_kay)
    I'm sure you will! Stay positive! What do you want to be when you're older?
    Haha I'll try. You too x
    I'm seriously considering medicine or if not maybe a degree in chemistry. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R2-D2)

Those doing maths, what did you get for the question about how many pages in the romance novel????
    I think I got 350 but I'm not sure, it was all over the place for me lol
    350 is probably the only answer I'm sure of haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluBird :))
    Haha I'll try. You too x
    I'm seriously considering medicine or if not maybe a degree in chemistry. You?
    My dream has always been to go into astrophysics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen_kay)
    My dream has always been to go into astrophysics
    Finally, someone who wants to go into some sort of physics! I'm still deciding between astrophysics/cosmology and particle physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kennethdcharles)
    Finally, someone who wants to go into some sort of physics! I'm still deciding between astrophysics/cosmology and particle physics
    Particle physics is also very interesting! One of my best friends wants to study that.

ReputationRep:
    What was the question asked again for the poem? That may jog my memory seemed to have forgotten how much I wrote and what I had written
    (Original post by erodedsoul)
    What did you get the message as, I think I only got it semi right. Also how much did you write?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who else did the Philosophy exam? If yes, how do you think it went?

ReputationRep:
    I just went to the entrance examinations today & my candidate number was 3686, does that have any correlation with your chances of getting in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chxrdxe)
    I just went to the entrance examinations today & my candidate number was 3686, does that have any correlation with your chances of getting in?
    I think it's in order of when you applied. Because I was in the first time slot and as I went down the hall the numbers increased, and I was near the end of the hall as mine was in the 2000s

No I don't think it will have any effect on you getting in, it's just for them to track our papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara.h00)
    Who else did the Philosophy exam? If yes, how do you think it went?
    I did the philosophy, I think it went well! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anfal Ahmed)
    What was the question asked again for the poem? That may jog my memory seemed to have forgotten how much I wrote and what I had written
    Just any aspects you found interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not really sure how to use this. At all. Anyway. I did exams in English Lit and Philosophy yesterday, did anyone do the same/one of them? How did yours go? My English went better than my philosophy, but I'm really starting to think I won't get an interview since I was surrounded by people doing maths and physics and I put English Lit, art history (want to change it), art and philosophy. Veryyyy humanities and arts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    I'm sure you did better than you expect, what exams did you do?
    No maths was a dismal, i lost track of time and barely answered questions
    Then Geography, I gave up, barely filled the lines
    Harris is a distant memory for me now lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vashcl)
    No maths was a dismal, i lost track of time and barely answered questions
    Then Geography, I gave up, barely filled the lines
    Harris is a distant memory for me now lool
    How many questions did you answer for the maths paper? I think i only answered 3 fully Can't believe it was out of 40.

ReputationRep:
    How many questions did you answer for the maths paper? I think i only answered 3 fully Can't believe it was out of 40.
    I only left out the last one but I reckon I got another one of them wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarocks88)
    I only left out the last one but I reckon I got another one of them wrong
    That's so good! I left out half of the paper :lol: What other exam did you take and how was it?

ReputationRep:
    Me 2 and I know!

ReputationRep:
    That's so good! I left out half of the paper :lol: What other exam did you take and how was it?
    I took Geography but it was a really weird paper like I have no idea how I did at all you had to summarise an article that was imossible to understand in your own words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarocks88)
    I took Geography but it was a really weird paper like I have no idea how I did at all you had to summarise an article that was imossible to understand in your own words.
    Geography is hard at gcse aswell, that's why i didn't even dare pick it :lol:
    I'm sure you did well though!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.