The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"''A CALAMITY that makes u turn to ALLAH is better for you than a BLESSING which makes you forget the Remembrance of ALLAH.[Ibn Taymiyya]..walahy if you tried living good all the time you will see how easy it is to get sucked into the dunya(world) and forget the remembrance of Allah,subhanAllah, Allahu Akbar, especially if you are always happy and content and everything just goes how you plan...how hard is it to remember Allah then?"
Assalamualaikum all :smile:

..so, what's with the qaeda?

Just woke up to all these
Original post by Ankabout
Ever consider that Jahbat al-Nusra is not just one person? God knows how many sections they have.

I have considered that but it is also unlikely. Even when al-Qai'das fighters go against orders and do things without their permission it is claimed by the group. Look at Ansar al-Sharia and their attack on the Yemeni Hospital when the above happened for 1 such example.
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (RA) and Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that." [Sahih Bukhari]
"What is this world but a dream that a sleeper sees he delights in it for a few moments, and then wakes up to face reality".-al-Hasan al-Basri (Rahimullah)
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler.” [Bukhari] This life is nothing compared to what is awaiting us when we die. Always worth thinking about.
Stop arguing above ^

Look at me and yalda below
Yalda = Monkey I = Donkey

Reply 1307
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
I do not know.

I do not wish to post the primary source so i will post this article. http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2015/01/09/nusra-militants-blow-up-sunni-clerics-tomb

I do not. I just confirm my news in matters where people could have a possible motive to lie.

ok for a minute say they didn't, they still do this sort of thing everyday which is the problem don't know what goes through their minds. God knows how many sacred places they have destroyed tombs of prophets, sahaba and even mosques, innocent lives they have killed and they call themselves Muslims. i feel sorry for all those who hold them in high regard.
Original post by Mary562
Stop arguing above ^

Hahahahaha :laugh::laugh:
We both look cool :cool:
I like my glasses :rofl:
Original post by Mary562
Stop arguing above ^

Oooh, I want a purple monkey and donkey. :frown:
Original post by ko111
The Best Society on tsr! Alhamdulillah (All praise is due to Allah Azza wa jal The Master of the Day of Judgement)

[video="youtube;2dMQFZGFz7Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dMQFZGFz7Q[/video]

Where can i download this?
Original post by Incredible97
Hahahahaha :laugh::laugh:
We both look cool :cool:
I like my glasses :rofl:

Thanks for looking after me and taking good care of me by making me look purple :lol:

Oooh, I want a purple monkey and donkey. :frown:

You can take me :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1312
Original post by nasra muhidin
Where can i download this?

don't know i tried downloading it before.. can't, let me know if you can find any links though.
Original post by Mary562
Stop arguing above ^

Ooh, hi Yalda and Mary :biggrin:
Original post by Mary562
You can take me :wink:

YAY! :jumphug:
Original post by ko111
ok for a minute say they didn't, they still do this sort of thing everyday which is the problem don't know what goes through their minds. God knows how many sacred places they have destroyed tombs of prophets, sahaba and even mosques, innocent lives they have killed and they call themselves Muslims. i feel sorry for all those who hold them in high regard.

Those are the problem, yes. We have enough to refute them with without resorting to doubtful matters.
Original post by HSafirah

Hey Safirah
Hope you're well dear

YAY! :jumphug:

No seriously I mean it - I'll probably trash the kitchen of yours :mmm:
Original post by Mary562
No seriously I mean it - I'll probably trash the kitchen of yours :mmm:

Looool!
Original post by HSafirah

Heloooo Safirah!
Hope ur well dear
Reply 1319
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Those are the problem, yes. We have enough to refute them with without resorting to doubtful matters.

cool, sorry bold=what do you mean?

Latest

Trending

Trending