Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The I-SOC (Islamic Society) (X) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "''A CALAMITY that makes u turn to ALLAH is better for you than a BLESSING which makes you forget the Remembrance of ALLAH.[Ibn Taymiyya]..walahy if you tried living good all the time you will see how easy it is to get sucked into the dunya(world) and forget the remembrance of Allah,subhanAllah, Allahu Akbar, especially if you are always happy and content and everything just goes how you plan...how hard is it to remember Allah then?"

ReputationRep:
    Assalamualaikum all

..so, what's with the qaeda?

Just woke up to all these

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    Ever consider that Jahbat al-Nusra is not just one person? God knows how many sections they have.
    I have considered that but it is also unlikely. Even when al-Qai'das fighters go against orders and do things without their permission it is claimed by the group. Look at Ansar al-Sharia and their attack on the Yemeni Hospital when the above happened for 1 such example.

ReputationRep:
    Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (RA) and Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that." [Sahih Bukhari]

ReputationRep:
    "What is this world but a dream that a sleeper sees – he delights in it for a few moments, and then wakes up to face reality".-al-Hasan al-Basri (Rahimullah)

ReputationRep:
    Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler.” [Bukhari] This life is nothing compared to what is awaiting us when we die. Always worth thinking about.

ReputationRep:
    Stop arguing above ^

Look at me and yalda below
    Yalda = Monkey I = Donkey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    I do not know.

I do not wish to post the primary source so i will post this article. http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/20...i-clerics-tomb

I do not. I just confirm my news in matters where people could have a possible motive to lie.
    ok for a minute say they didn't, they still do this sort of thing everyday which is the problem don't know what goes through their minds. God knows how many sacred places they have destroyed tombs of prophets, sahaba and even mosques, innocent lives they have killed and they call themselves Muslims. i feel sorry for all those who hold them in high regard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Stop arguing above ^

Hahahahaha :laugh::laugh:
    We both look cool :cool:
    I like my glasses :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Stop arguing above ^

Oooh, I want a purple monkey and donkey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ko111)
    The Best Society on tsr! Alhamdulillah (All praise is due to Allah Azza wa jal The Master of the Day of Judgement)

Where can i download this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Hahahahaha :laugh::laugh:
    We both look cool :cool:
    I like my glasses :rofl:
    Thanks for looking after me and taking good care of me by making me look purple :lol:

Oooh, I want a purple monkey and donkey.
    You can take me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasra muhidin)
    Where can i download this?
    don't know i tried downloading it before.. can't, let me know if you can find any links though.

ReputationRep:
    Stop arguing above ^

Ooh, hi Yalda and Mary

ReputationRep:
    You can take me
    YAY! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ko111)
    ok for a minute say they didn't, they still do this sort of thing everyday which is the problem don't know what goes through their minds. God knows how many sacred places they have destroyed tombs of prophets, sahaba and even mosques, innocent lives they have killed and they call themselves Muslims. i feel sorry for all those who hold them in high regard.
    Those are the problem, yes. We have enough to refute them with without resorting to doubtful matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    Ooh, hi Yalda and Mary
    Hey Safirah
    Hope you're well dear

YAY! :jumphug:
    No seriously I mean it - I'll probably trash the kitchen of yours :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    No seriously I mean it - I'll probably trash the kitchen of yours :mmm:
    Looool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    Ooh, hi Yalda and Mary
    Heloooo Safirah!
    Hope ur well dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    Those are the problem, yes. We have enough to refute them with without resorting to doubtful matters.
    cool, sorry bold=what do you mean?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.