Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1697)
    Anyone from the North East heard anything yet? I'm getting worried now with people starting to receive offers and such. This whole thing has been very confusing.
    Are you asking about a conditional offer for the framework or an email about location/department?

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't been told if I've been successful or not yet, does this mean I haven't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bailey1996)
    I still haven't been told if I've been successful or not yet, does this mean I haven't?
    No ! Well not yet at least, it means you scored high enough to not be discarded straight away, if anyone declines their offer you might receive their offer.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for department and location in london! Also whats the age of most successful applicants ? I'm 18 and wondered if i'm the youngest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student765)
    No ! Well not yet at least, it means you scored high enough to not be discarded straight away, if anyone declines their offer you might receive their offer.
    Ah ok I see, not too much chance for me then sadly but at least I got this far. Hopefully I will be lucky though haha!

Well done to everyone who got an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kdubz)
    Still waiting for department and location in london! Also whats the age of most successful applicants ? I'm 18 and wondered if i'm the youngest?
    Same still waiting! And I'm 18 too. Dunno what the average age is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about average age, I'm 18 but know that a lot of 21yo's applied and have seen a few 30 year olds - so would have said its probably about 20/21

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received a rejection email since attending the assessment centre yet? I know the Twitter feed says many have been sent out but I haven't actually heard of anyone receiving a rejection email thus far.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've applied for business admin in birmingham and had my assessment in may… i emailed to ask when i'd be notified and they said Mid- june (this was june 4th) and that i'd be contacted whether i was successful or unsuccessful. Still not heard back! What should I expect? Is it worth emailing back to enquire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsmal)
    Hi I've applied for business admin in birmingham and had my assessment in may… i emailed to ask when i'd be notified and they said Mid- june (this was june 4th) and that i'd be contacted whether i was successful or unsuccessful. Still not heard back! What should I expect? Is it worth emailing back to enquire?
    Same here was told Mid June, not heard back yet. I wouldn't waste your time trying to email ... just tried phoning and no ones picking up ... same old story!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    Same here was told Mid June, not heard back yet. I wouldn't waste your time trying to email ... just tried phoning and no ones picking up ... same old story!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh right:confused: i guess it's just a waiting game then! thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kdubz)
    I'm 17, only just! Birthday was on Saturday so I'm the youngest I've met so far!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucydrysdale)
    I'm 17, only just! Birthday was on Saturday so I'm the youngest I've met so far!!
    This will be short lived unfortunately, I'm 16

ReputationRep:
    I received this from Capita 3 days ago after emailing them: 'The client is releasing results in batches due to the high volume of candidates to be notified. It is taking longer than initially expected. All candidates whether successful or unsuccessful will be sent an e-mail.'
    So maybe not every place has been given out yet (wishful thinking :/)

ReputationRep:
    Only reserve places now if people reject them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting so fed up of waiting now... I emailed capita a few days ago when they were well over the 10 days they had set themselves for releasing details of placements and the only advice I got was to "sit tight". My fiance and I are looking to move house which is slightly difficult when I don't know where I will be working... Is anyone else a bit concerned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenOfKeys)
    So maybe not every place has been given out yet (wishful thinking :/)
    I'm hoping so as well, though it's not looking too hopeful right now :/

ReputationRep:
    I got an email a couple weeks back saying I had been successful at the AC I did in April. I accepted the conditional offer and received an email about a week later (last Thursday) saying 'thank you for the acceptance' but nothing about location or department? Anyone else in my boat? (Fast track by the way)

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everyone bar the commercial fast track guys. I know a lot of them have had their location and department back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So no one in fast track has their department or location?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.