Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys so I'm from London and I'm really worried about how to get there. What would you say is the easiest route by train? And is accomdation cheap? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzy365)
    Guys so I'm from London and I'm really worried about how to get there. What would you say is the easiest route by train? And is accomdation cheap? Thanks in advance
    There is a train from London Euston to stoke on Trent and then there's a bus towards the campus

ReputationRep:
    I've just seen that the last offer holder day is the 31st of March, so I think we'll all hear back pretty soon

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how the maths test is used, is it like scored as an extra station, or like a minimum cut off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    Anyone know how the maths test is used, is it like scored as an extra station, or like a minimum cut off?
    I think it is scored as an extra station

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronte_girl)
    I think it is scored as an extra station
    Awesome thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody who has had an interview recently heard anything back? about estimated decision dates? Getting so wound up with anxiety :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    Has anybody who has had an interview recently heard anything back? about estimated decision dates? Getting so wound up with anxiety :/
    I emailed them today asking if we will hear before the offer day on the 31st or if there are later offer days as well, havent heard back yet but if I do I will post on here. Also so wound up with the anxiety!!

ReputationRep:
    i was told we would find out at the end of march during my interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathan30)
    i was told we would find out at the end of march during my interview
    Any idea which side of easter it will be?

ReputationRep:
    Well, 31st of March is the deadline from UCAS by which the Uni's need to have made their decisions. I was interviewed last week and I'm hoping they'll have sent a decision by this Thursday, because frankly I can't take the stress!

PGxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulie'sGirl)
    Well, 31st of March is the deadline from UCAS by which the Uni's need to have made their decisions. I was interviewed last week and I'm hoping they'll have sent a decision by this Thursday, because frankly I can't take the stress!

PGxx
    Unis can make it up to quite a bit later its just then we get a later deadline to decide what uni to firm if any of our unis are later than that. Also hoping to hear by thursday but people are still being interviewed up to wednesday I believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    I had mine last week and was told we'd hear by the 31st march! So thats either by this thurday (before the easter weekend) or maybe the tuesday-thursday after easter?

ReputationRep:
    Was on the St Georges thread and people have been given offers only 4 days post interview, now have hope that med schools are capable of processing interviews quickly and that we may hear back this week (fingers crossed, and good luck everyone)

ReputationRep:
    So just to clarify:
    Keene will give all replies out by 31st March.

Some people who had interviews on 3rd/4th March have heard.

No one who has had an interview in the last week has heard anything. Are you sure guys?

Today is the last day of interviews. Is this all correct?

So taking everything into account and seeing as how they're such a small medical school they're going start sorting out the applications today and set the threshold hopefully by tonight and they can send their responses out from tomorrow, probably take a break over Easter, then resume again from Tuesday.

How did everyone think their interview went? I came out with a decent feeling till I realised everyone else in my group also walked out with an incredibly big grin so idk 😩😩😩😩😩

ReputationRep:
    Also, are post interview responses sent by email or through UCAS????

ReputationRep:
    That is all correct yes, and responses come through Email and then UCAS.
    My friend asked about when responses are to be finalised and they said definitely by the 31st of March, However, I've also seen that the 31st is the last Offer holder day for medicine, so I would hope/ have thought that they would let offers be released with time for people to make the offer day, but I also know Keele Logic and Logistics very well and this is also something they might not do well.

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer today! Interview: 9th December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssbbb)
    Had an offer today! Interview: 9th December
    woo congratulations! Are you going to firm it? Did you feel that your interview went well? Very well done

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.