Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey Zoe, I hope it's okay that I send parts of my essay for you to look over. I'd hate to put extra pressure on you X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Well versed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol Haha LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    lol Haha LMAO
    What's so funny ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's so funny ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when you said well versed!

ReputationRep:
    when you said well versed!
    What's funny about that ? I don't get it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's funny about that ? I don't get it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry leave it

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry leave it
    Kl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trillin')
    Foh mayne I put effort into my music n **** but GCSEs are literally pointless, don't waste your time on them bruh
    well thank you for the enlightenment, we now all know about your opinion on GCSEs and education.
    but the people on this forum actually want to succeed and do well in order to put us in a good place for the future! so people don't need your attitude to put them down, when we all just want to achieve I am sure deep down you do value education and GCSEs also, you just need a better attitude . since AS' are being scrapped they matter so much more now omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    well thank you for the enlightenment, we now all know about your opinion on GCSEs and education.
    but the people on this forum actually want to succeed and do well in order to put us in a good place for the future! so people don't need your attitude to put them down, when we all just want to achieve I am sure deep down you do value education and GCSEs also, you just need a better attitude . since AS' are being scrapped they matter so much more now omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dope **** fam, on the real tho most education past secondary school is Juss there to get you a job bruh
    Your own judgment will teach you more than any place of education mayne
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    hey Zoe, I hope it's okay that I send parts of my essay for you to look over. I'd hate to put extra pressure on you X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's absolutely fine - like I said I'm always happy to help

ReputationRep:
    dope **** fam, on the real tho most education past secondary school is Juss there to get you a job bruh
    why do you keep swearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why do you keep swearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its how i live mayne, swearing ain't all that bad fam
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    its how i live mayne, swearing ain't all that bad fam
    To some people it might be and your attitude is not the most uplifting - be a little more respectful for those of us who want to do something with our lives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    To some people it might be and your attitude is not the most uplifting - be a little more respectful for those of us who want to do something with our lives
    Extremely well versed. Tell him babe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I spent today revising ICT and did past papers for Further maths, german higher reading and chemistry C3. I revised ICT by making some flash cards online using a website Zoe linked earlier on for the Edexcel board. The site seems really useful so thanks Zoe! I've only done the first chapter of Digital World so far but I aim to get it done within this week! Let me know if you've checked it out and tell me if it's helped you at all.
    https://www.brainscape.com/packs/740...ferrer=2082912

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keerthik)
    Hey guys! I spent today revising ICT and did past papers for Further maths, german higher reading and chemistry C3. I revised ICT by making some flash cards online using a website Zoe linked earlier on for the Edexcel board. The site seems really useful so thanks Zoe! I've only done the first chapter of Digital World so far but I aim to get it done within this week! Let me know if you've checked it out and tell me if it's helped you at all.
    https://www.brainscape.com/packs/740...ferrer=2082912
    Well done you've done a lot for a day Oh I've used that site for chemistry and it's pretty fab ,again thanks to Zoe for introducing it

ReputationRep:
    Well done you've done a lot for a day Oh I've used that site for chemistry and it's pretty fab ,again thanks to Zoe for introducing it
    Thanks! And yeah, it is pretty awesome Gracias Zoe!

ReputationRep:
    decided to delete all of my social media. I have deleted my Instagram, Facebook, snapchat, whatsapp and kik - I feel so liberated! hopefully now I will have less reason to procrastinate and will get my work done faster!

aim for tomorrow - complete my structure paragraph in the second essay, also write some of the language points for My Last Duchess.

get to half way in my law book

will come back on here at the end of tomorrow and say what I have achieved

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    An earlier update for today 31/03/2016
    Today I didn't focus like i did in the past few days because i spent way too long on TSR and procrastinating hopefully this won't happen again but i got a fair amount of revision done
    1. Notes on B3 ( All of them) - Took me 3 hours
    2. Looked through the notes and memorised some of my notes.
    3. Managed to get 3 past papers done on B3 ( Managed to get A's - shows that i need to work a little hard for my A*'s )
    4. Maths Past paper
    5. Looked at weaknesses on the past paper

Tomorrow I'd like to do Biology Unit 2 and get few past papers done, also a little bit of Maths and Chemistry/Physics

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    An earlier update for today 31/03/2016
    Today I didn't focus like i did in the past few days because i spent way too long on TSR and procrastinating hopefully this won't happen again but i got a fair amount of revision done
    1. Notes on B3 ( All of them) - Took me 3 hours
    2. Looked through the notes and memorised some of my notes.
    3. Managed to get 3 past papers done on B3 ( Managed to get A's - shows that i need to work a little hard for my A*'s )
    4. Maths Past paper
    5. Looked at weaknesses on the past paper

Tomorrow I'd like to do Biology Unit 2 and get few past papers done, also a little bit of Maths and Chemistry/Physics
    what results are you aiming for? X you seem to be working really hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.