Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    It's nice But if you could make my writing a bit more productive, that would be helpful
    Sorry, that goes further than just decor...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    But you see dead people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like the kind of sh%t I would claim tbh... I have decided that I am offended by your avatar .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apod)
    Anyone still awake?
    hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Sorry, that goes further than just decor...
    fine!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the kind of sh%t I would claim tbh... I have decided that I am offended by your avatar .
    Lol aww I'm not sorry for offending you :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Lol aww I'm not sorry for offending you :smug:
    haha, I only just noticed it

ReputationRep:
    Any of you still awake??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Any of you still awake??
    Hey! Up late or awake early?

ReputationRep:
    Any of you still awake??
    I awoke early I had a good nights sleep again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    Hey! Up late or awake early?
    Erm, both kind of! Went to bed about 4.30, had to be up at 6.30!

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I awoke early I had a good nights sleep again
    Awesome :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, both kind of! Went to bed about 4.30, had to be up at 6.30!
    ouch

Evidently, 10 minute nap and we've got Kulu's story of love and loss...
    There's a multitude of potential reasons, for example, you may have at some point, punched their mother in the face... :dontknow: That doesn't tend to go down well in any situation...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...Trust me, I know .
    That's a great name.

You got me! I'm not 46, I'm 110... but I just wanted to fit in with the younguns of TSR .

...well I still feel pretty healthy, the other day I got out of my chair (which is covered in cobwebs) and grabbed the TV remote... I haven't had the energy to do that for ten years! I was getting awfully bored of watching the spiders on the ceiling...

Do you mean like, you can sleep for an hour and you'll just feel fine for the rest of the day? Or, you just end up getting yourself into the situation where you only get 1 hours sleep and feel tired and hallucinate and fall asleep on someones shoulder on the bus during the day?
    My dreams could be made into cartoons... I once dreamed I was part of Tweenies and we were dancing to "if you're happy and you know it" and I fell over doodles. (That would be copyrighted though)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you punched your mother in the face :lol: shouldn't laugh but Loool! You survived to tell the tale? Tell us!!!!

110... Damn you are going good! You know how to use the computer and how to type! You must be one of those oldies who are hip and cool and down with the kids

:rofl: why didn't you open your mouth and let the spiders swing down and see whether you could catch them? Just saying...

Yep I can sleep for an hour and feel good for the rest of the day I normally sleep for half hour and wake up and then after a few hours sleep for another half hour but I'm used to it now...

Spoiler:
    Show
    EDIT: sorry I vanished but I went to have a bath and fell asleep for like 20 mins and woke up cold and freezing and then just sat in front of the fire for 3 hours until everyone else woke up.

ZuluK - did you miss me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Whoops, didn't mean to anonymise my above message. Damn phone!!!

I'll say again: did you miss me :lol:

:rofl:

Any of you still awake??
    I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and you never came

Why? why? why?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    ZuluK - did you miss me :lol:
    Looool check my above message :rofl:

Whoops, didn't mean to anonymise my above message. Damn phone!!!

I'll say again: did you miss me :lol:

:rofl:
    Yeh.... NOPE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeh.... NOPE!
    Haha sorry!!! I was gonna be here, then my mate texted me, and we ended up talking for ages until eventually he stopped replying. I then watched Grey's and then I fell asleep eventually. I forgot about TSR

Haha sorry!!! I was gonna be here, then my mate texted me, and we ended up talking for ages until eventually he stopped replying. I then watched Grey's and then I fell asleep eventually. I forgot about TSR
    So ultimately you forgot about me your staying awake partner

:rofl: but you slept sooooo that's good news

How much sleep did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    So ultimately you forgot about me your staying awake partner

:rofl: but you slept sooooo that's good news

How much sleep did you get?
    Haha I know! Sorry

I got a couple of hours interrupted, but better than nothing... Had to be up at 6.30 this morning so...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.