Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mgovies)
    Nope but it went pretty well, I got 1 or 2 wrong.

I guess the rest of my app wasn't good enough, kinda dissapointing.
    Same here, is there a way to contact them or will they not disclose the actual reason?

I've also had the same fate from UBS on the same day, they didn't even email me to let me know - I just checked all my apps after the MS email. Kinda bummed.

ReputationRep:
    I've likely got the opportunity to attend a spring week next year despite only planning to start uni in September 2017. Might be a dumb question but just wanted to check this won't have any adverse effects on when I apply for 2018 spring weeks?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    link for baml sw? Can't find it

*EDIT*

FOUND IT
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by felecita)
    I've likely got the opportunity to attend a spring week next year despite only planning to start uni in September 2017. Might be a dumb question but just wanted to check this won't have any adverse effects on when I apply for 2018 spring weeks?
    Assuming an insight day fast track (Nomura?)? Or final round of Credit Suisse steps to success SW fast track? Can you not ask to defer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BusMan21)
    You are asked to complete numerical after completing verbal.
    Thanks!

I'm sure that this has been mentioned before somewhere on this thread, but I can't seem to find it, but with UBS' questions and their word limit, are spaces included or excluded from the 1000 characters maximum requirement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Assuming an insight day fast track (Nomura?)? Or final round of Credit Suisse steps to success SW fast track? Can you not ask to defer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PMed you about it

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me when Bank of America Summer insight program is opening i.e not the spring insight which is currently posted on their website please?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by StrongSilver97)
    Can anyone tell me when Bank of America Summer insight program is opening i.e not the spring insight which is currently posted on their website please?
    Don't know if they're doing it this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please don't hate me, but could anyone tell me on which page number of this thread the bank and their test providers are listed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    Please don't hate me, but could anyone tell me on which page number of this thread the bank and their test providers are listed?
    what incentive does someone have to trawl through this thread to find you this information?

seems ridiculous that you would ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    what incentive does someone have to trawl through this thread to find you this information?

seems ridiculous that you would ask
    I don't know if it crossed your mind that maybe someone has already been through the hassle of browsing all the pages, and would as a simple gesture point me to the correct page? Given it has been asked multiple times on this thread already.

But I see your point, your nonchalance posts add much value to this thread.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Gladiatorsword)
    Is an address *required* for a cv?
    Nah, but again doesn't hurt to have it in a header or footer as a formality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to point out that if you use TSR on PC/Computer there is a search tool where you can search a thread by word (s)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladiatorsword)
    I'd like to point out that if you use TSR on PC/Computer there is a search tool where you can search a thread by word (s)
    My hero

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMZL)
    My hero
    I sense sarcasm but i believe many people use TSR on a mobile device and are unaware of the feature

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do yous know whether any of the big 4 insight days applications are opened already? cheers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone yet become an interview offer?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Cityy)
    Has anyone yet become an interview offer?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    which bank?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    is lazard sw open yet?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.