The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dizgurl
My dad would say 'Good...now you need to start revising for A levels or you'll fail them' :colonhash:

Awh 😭

My dad has an under active thyroid so I'm not gonna push him as it affects your memory
I think so, i don't remember exactly what it was but I remember a flame test

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shohaib712
Hey guys, was there a question in AQA C3 about the flame test of potasium/sodium? (cant remember) :O

It was underneath the table where we had to fill in the gaps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I think so, i don't remember exactly what it was but I remember a flame test

Posted from TSR Mobile

ThankGod!
I revised flame test so much that if i have got it wrong ill cry
Me and my mate agreed to open each other's results when it comes. We have to try to read each other's faces to guess our results.
Original post by extraordinaire
It was underneath the table where we had to fill in the gaps

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put lilac and red was that correct? (sorry, I crammed both units the night before so I can't remember anything)
Original post by ColossalAtom
Me and my mate agreed to open each other's results when it comes. We have to try to read each other's faces to guess our results.

I wouldn't want to do that with my best friend.

She struggles to get C's so if she sees mine before hers she'll be upset
Which subject was the easiest to you guys?
Original post by ExoIceCream99
I revised flame test so much that if i have got it wrong ill cry

Same! I was soooo happy that we got to do c3 first so I could completley forget it all.

For me it was chemistry and sociology
I don't remember what I put but I'd check the unofficial mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ExoIceCream99
Awh 😭

My dad has an under active thyroid so I'm not gonna push him as it affects your memory

Thats really nice of you :h:
Hey guys, was there a question in AQA C3 about the flame test of potasium/sodium? (cant remember) :O

Was that the one with the table? I remember there was one colour that was right, and the other ones were like no colour change or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAnon121
Was that the one with the table? I remember there was one colour that was right, and the other ones were like no colour change or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think there was a table but TBH I cant remember. I only remember putting lilac and red because I thought it was asking about the flame test.
What do you guys think about this years C1 and C2 paper in comparison to last years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I put lilac and red was that correct? (sorry, I crammed both units the night before so I can't remember anything)

Potassium is lilac, sodium is yellow/orange

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to everyone on results day.
Original post by Dizgurl
Thats really nice of you :h:

I can be nice😇

Original post by extraordinaire

WHY DOES EVERYONE FIND AQA CHEMISTRY EASY? Chemistry made me want to kill my self, and I'm not joking, we didn't get a proper chemistry teacher until year 11! And she was a biology teacher who'd never taught C3.

Latest