Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17 watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Would you sell Payet to a Liverpool mid or Ibra to Lukaku (or Costa, or anybody else).
    Ibra to Lukaku is what I did. I reckon Costa will score on Sunday but it's very high risk when he's 1 yellow away from a ban.

Don't you already have Firmino? I remember our teams being very similiar before we both used the WC.

ReputationRep:
    Not risking Walcott. think the train has left the station and arsenal's fixtures ate less than favorable. love the guy, but I don't see his form continuing and doubling with Sanchez is risky.

Will probably bin Capoue next week, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Ibra to Lukaku is what I did. I reckon Costa will score on Sunday but it's very high risk when he's 1 yellow away from a ban.

Don't you already have Firmino? I remember our teams being very similiar before we both used the WC.
    It's inevitable he gets booked this weekend and misses the league cup game! I kept Ibra and did Benteke to Austin. Not overly keen on that, but I didn't want to drop Payet this week.

No, just Lovren from Liverpool. Payet to Firmino next week if I don't need to take a keeper out.

ReputationRep:
    Having a serious think about benching Lukaku this weekend. Have decided to own Snodgrass as fifth mid as with Walcott, Austin, Sanchez, Sterling and Aguero I think there's an unacceptable risk i'll suffer benching/s. So he'd be the man to come in.

Sounds a bit crackers but Burnley are stubborn at home. 11 goals conceded in 22 games. 3 in 5 in the PL and Arsenal, Liverpool, Watford, Swansea and Hull played. They almost never concede twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Having a serious think about benching Lukaku this weekend. Have decided to own Snodgrass as fifth mid as with Walcott, Austin, Sanchez, Sterling and Aguero I think there's an unacceptable risk i'll suffer benching/s. So he'd be the man to come in.

Sounds a bit crackers but Burnley are stubborn at home. 11 goals conceded in 22 games. 3 in 5 in the PL and Arsenal, Liverpool, Watford, Swansea and Hull played. They almost never concede twice.
    Too risky imo. My FPL advice is "do the thing that, if it went wrong, would make you feel less crap".

ReputationRep:
    With it being very likely that Costa will get booked this weekend, such that he only misses the league cup game, is he worth dropping? Scored two games running so statistics would perhaps suggest a third goal is unlikely. Also against a Manc side that will more than likely defend. Tadic against City my bench option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Too risky imo. My FPL advice is "do the thing that, if it went wrong, would make you feel less crap".
    sorry big man, this **** is happening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    is he worth dropping? Scored two games running so statistics would perhaps suggest a third goal is unlikely..
    I don't think that's how statistics work

Would be much more concerned by how adept Mour is at stifling top teams.

ReputationRep:
    Put Walcott in for sterling 🙈 what I'm thinking is after arsenals 2 good fixtures I can take Walcott or Sanchez out for someone else e.g. De bruyne.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    Put Walcott in for sterling 🙈 what I'm thinking is after arsenals 2 good fixtures I can take Walcott or Sanchez out for someone else e.g. De bruyne.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sanchez is fixture proof. You'd be mad to take him out unless he's injured.

Son up front for Spurs today. Hopefully the lad gets me a goal or two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Sanchez is fixture proof. You'd be mad to take him out unless he's injured.

Yes Walcott is the much mor likely out of the two. Plenty of spurs Liverpool players in his price bracket as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sr90)
    Well that's one bandwagon over.

Transferring out as soon as the weekend is over

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good result there as I have a Spurs defender and none of their attackers scored.

ReputationRep:
    Time for Aguero to shine!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Absolutely typical that Walcott has his first blank in ages as soon as I bring him in. Having absolutely no luck these past few weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Captained Sanchez.

Feels bad man.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I doubled up on Arsenal defence rather than midfielders. But my other midfielders don't seem to be doing any better. Walcott captain fail, but I think a lot of people have failed captaining Arsenal midfielders this week.

ReputationRep:
    Pickford ffs 94th minute.

Finally play Amat for the first time in weeks, and Swansea get a clean sheet but he's dropped.. Sanchez captain too, although I'm not alone in that I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    11 points incoming for shawcross!

Raaaaaaaaaaa

Rescued me after benching Luks for Snoddy

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Total FPL bonus point predictor? Is there a new one this season?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.