Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Fair dos! I did think that was excessive man love with the facestalking. I didn't end up going to your union, unlike last year we weren't allowed in it this time. I bumped into him in some place I can't remember the name of... 93 something. It wasn't entirely random, we'd had a rowing thing.
    93 Feet East on Brick Lane, it's a bit gash now, was proper quality six or seven years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Fair dos! I did think that was excessive man love with the facestalking. I didn't end up going to your union, unlike last year we weren't allowed in it this time. I bumped into him in some place I can't remember the name of... 93 something. It wasn't entirely random, we'd had a rowing thing.
    Bromance is as far as we go @ Barts. :yep: - None of that homo stuff that you get at UCL. :hand:

I'm surprised you remembered the '93' from '93 Feet East' - Means you weren't THAT drunk. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    93 Feet East on Brick Lane, it's a bit gash now, was proper quality six or seven years ago.
    We didn't stay there long. The dance bit didn't look to exciting though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    Bromance is as far as we go @ Barts. :yep: - None of that homo stuff that you get at UCL. :hand:

I'm surprised you remembered the '93' from '93 Feet East' - Means you weren't THAT drunk. :lol:
    Getting slightly defensive about your sexuality here :p: A bit TOO defensive.

I thought it was 99 until I was informed otherwise this morning. I spent a while trying to convince people I wasn't drunk. That's always a clue that I am drunk. Then I fell on my heels about 6 times and concluded that everyone else was right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I got a telling off in my mini-cex from a surgeon this week for not listing all the negatives. First time in 6 years of medical school. I think it is a waste of time saying what the patient doesn't have, it also removed focus and makes it uncessarily long to me. I argued my case but he was having none of it. :rolleyes:
    hehe surgeons...

my friend just put it pretty well- you include negatives at the end to rule out the most obvious differentials.

the example she gave, was in a SOB patient without a murmur/FUO, you wouldn't need to discuss the absence of roth spots/splinter haemorrhages.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzcat)
    hehe surgeons...

my friend just put it pretty well- you include negatives at the end to rule out the most obvious differentials.

the example she gave, was in a SOB patient without a murmur/FUO, you wouldn't need to discuss the absence of roth spots/splinter haemorrhages.
    Is that the same as PUO?

ReputationRep:
    Getting slightly defensive about your sexuality here :p: A bit TOO defensive.

I thought it was 99 until I was informed otherwise this morning. I spent a while trying to convince people I wasn't drunk. That's always a clue that I am drunk. Then I fell on my heels about 6 times and concluded that everyone else was right.
    Well, considering I haven't figured out your brain capacity yet, I thought I'd better be TOO obvious to make sure you understand. :mmm:

Lol, you absolute crumble. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well, considering I haven't figured out your brain capacity yet, I thought I'd better be TOO obvious to make sure you understand. :mmm:

Lol, you absolute crumble. :p:
    Is crumble Barts slang? You're all from the ghetto.

ReputationRep:
    Is crumble Barts slang? You're all from the ghetto.
    Nah, it's TSR - Football forums slang.

And well, what can I say, not all of us at Barts meet these requirements:

Unlike UCL. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Is that the same as PUO?
    Not to the Greek.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's TSR - Football forums slang.

And well, what can I say, not all of us at Barts meet these requirements:

Unlike UCL. :p:
    You sayin' I'm hideously ugly?

In fairness, I was discussing the other day how middle class and white our sports teams are. Posh... maybe not. Classy... definitely not. Arrogant... yes. Less so than GKT though, let's be fair.

And nothing's more true than the beer part.

Oh god I do pretty much fit the requirements they said... This is bad times. You've ruined my life.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Not to the Greek.
    But to the first year medical student? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    You sayin' I'm hideously ugly?

In fairness, I was discussing the other day how middle class and white our sports teams are. Posh... maybe not. Classy... definitely not. Arrogant... yes. Less so than GKT though, let's be fair.
    Out of all the requirements, why did I know you were going to bring up that one huh? :pierre:

Well, GKT or UCL, which is worse... that's like saying which was worse 'Hitler', or 'Hitler'? :dontknow: - Though in all fairness, Imperial is probably slightly worse.

ReputationRep:
    Out of all the requirements, why did I know you were going to bring up that one huh? :pierre:

Well, GKT or UCL, which is worse... that's like saying which was worse 'Hitler', or 'Hitler'? :dontknow: - Though in all fairness, Imperial is probably slightly worse.
    Well it was the requirement for females. And I'm female.

I have a fair few friends and an ex boyfriend who are all imperial medics.

And rowers.

That says a lot about me.

They're not as bad as GKT :no: Neither are we. How dare thou.

In other news I've done nothing with my day after rowing except **** around on the internet and watch Michael McIntyre and live at the apollo. I should probably work. Or not.

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm aware it's only Imperial rowers who had their photos splashed across the daily mail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phryx)
    As far as I'm aware it's only Imperial rowers who had their photos splashed across the daily mail!
    I knew a lot of them. My ex boyfriend and my flatmate's current boyfriend were some of the ones stood there with their pants down. Never been so proud.

ReputationRep:
    Well it was the requirement for females. And I'm female.

I have a fair few friends and an ex boyfriend who are all imperial medics.

And rowers.

That says a lot about me.

They're not as bad as GKT :no: Neither are we. How dare thou.

In other news I've done nothing with my day after rowing except **** around on the internet and watch Michael McIntyre and live at the apollo. I should probably work. Or not.
    Well, that's questionable tbh. :teehee: (I kid. )

Oh dearey me, this isn't going to end well for you, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole. - Better stop right there, although you have probably gone too far already. :rip:

One is worse than the other tbh, none of you are any good. :camp:

Ahh, sounds like me... I've done **** all apart from watch Grey's Anatomy, play some Black Ops, troll on TSR and Facebook. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Well, that's questionable tbh. :teehee: (I kid. )

Oh dearey me, this isn't going to end well for you, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole. - Better stop right there, although you have probably gone too far already. :rip:

One is worse than the other tbh, none of you are any good. :camp:

Ahh, sounds like me... I've done **** all apart from watch Grey's Anatomy, play some Black Ops, troll on TSR and Facebook. :sigh:
    I tried Black ops the other day, the zombies thing. The first zombie killed me because I didn't see it behind me and then when I noticed instead of trying to kill it I buried my head in the sofa.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I walked up to Tesco, and then I've spent the rest of the day writing up various causes of limp in a child :sigh: Although I did manage to watch some tv too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I tried Black ops the other day, the zombies thing. The first zombie killed me because I didn't see it behind me and then when I noticed instead of trying to kill it I buried my head in the sofa.
    Lmao! - Such a female thing to do to be honest. :ahee: - I didn't know that you had a game console in the kitchen by the way? :holmes: - Epic multi-tasking! :yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.