University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

rachelxoxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is anyone here moving into vine court on the 14th.. I don't want to seem like a numpty if I'm the only one there :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Beth2013
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rachelxoxo)
Is anyone here moving into vine court on the 14th.. I don't want to seem like a numpty if I'm the only one there :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am
daehnerys
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by daehnerys)
I am
Ahh that's good! Are you in c block?

Posted from TSR Mobile
pragnya
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jackpot95)
lady mountford different block C2002
Okay
pragnya
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kewlpranay)
No Pragnya your the only 1 put up there in the whole block
Sureeee :-p
Pomppufiilis
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Eden23)
Received my room number this afternoon for Roscoe and Gladstone. I'm in block E. Anyone else?

My old block, memories...
daehnerys
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahh that's good! Are you in c block?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! So glad I'm not the only one on that block arriving that day
Harris Zainul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, a little off topic hope you don't mind. Have any of you completed the online student registration thing? Are we supposed to sign up for our modules now? A little worried about filling it up now as I would prefer to speak to someone prior to choosing which modules I'll be taking.
soph24601
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harris Zainul)
Hey guys, a little off topic hope you don't mind. Have any of you completed the online student registration thing? Are we supposed to sign up for our modules now? A little worried about filling it up now as I would prefer to speak to someone prior to choosing which modules I'll be taking.

I'm worried about this too! I also can't attach my photo, the file's too big but I have no idea how to make it smaller

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harris Zainul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by soph24601)
I'm worried about this too! I also can't attach my photo, the file's too big but I have no idea how to make it smaller

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've emailed my department (Law), but they've yet to reply me. :\

About your picture, if you're on Windows, open the picture using Paint and click on Resize and just change the measurements there (make sure the Maintain Aspect Ratio box is ticked).

If you're on Mac, just resize it using Photoshop.
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes! So glad I'm not the only one on that block arriving that day
Ahh yaaaay! I know right, I was starting to freak out a bit! What floor are you on? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
margauxphillips
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys, I am coming from Rome on the 15th! I am in Vine court as well but I can't find the code ( like C2003).. could you help me and tell me where do they send it?
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by margauxphillips)
Hi guys, I am coming from Rome on the 15th! I am in Vine court as well but I can't find the code ( like C2003).. could you help me and tell me where do they send it?
Ahh I'm in vine court too, yaaaay! They will send your room number in the form of another contract agreement saying that you have agreed to these terms and conditions. It should be at the top with your accommodation name and your total amount of rent. Hope that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
daehnerys
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahh yaaaay! I know right, I was starting to freak out a bit! What floor are you on? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm on the first floor, you?

ps does anyone know what kind of shower/bath we're getting? I wanna know if we need a shower curtain or if it's a full cubicle (I freaking hate shower curtains)
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ah cool, I'm on the fifth floor. Oh and we have showers with shower curtains. They give you a shower curtain already but I brought my own anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
daehnerys
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ah cool, I'm on the fifth floor. Oh and we have showers with shower curtains. They give you a shower curtain already but I brought my own anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, I'll just have to deal with it :P
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ok, I'll just have to deal with it :P
Haha yeah, everything else makes up for it.. we've got a heated towel rack, ensuite bathroom, easy access to Tesco's, the city centre and shopping centre and two fridges in a large kitchen (even though the 'dinner table' is a bit small). The bad thing about the room is no net between the curtains and the windows so whenever you wish to change or undress you have to close the curtains but I can live with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
VV.KKGSR
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha yeah, everything else makes up for it.. we've got a heated towel rack, ensuite bathroom, easy access to Tesco's, the city centre and shopping centre and two fridges in a large kitchen (even though the 'dinner table' is a bit small). The bad thing about the room is no net between the curtains and the windows so whenever you wish to change or undress you have to close the curtains but I can live with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi do you know if we have our own cupboards in the kitchen and if they have a lock attached onto them or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harris Zainul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Rachel, do you know if Vine Court provides iron/ironing board, and also pots, and pans? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads