POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Rishz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tieyourmotherdown)

Because he was such an knob in his previous life he's been reborn as something quite hideous.
Muslims don't believe that idiot.
haz864
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
LOL @ this being linked to the royal wedding.
And Obama's snub to be invited.

Gosh these theories are just getting stupider, I swear.
Thank you! What has this got yo do with the royal wedding? NOTHING! Haha, some conspiracy theories may be true, but some just get dumber by the day!
skenny7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Go for a read of a few articles and such.

I'm pretty sure if the UN was against it they would have said hours ago :facepalm:

It was legal, acceptable, efficient and did what every single person wanted it to do. I still don't see why you think there is a problem.

Pretty defenceless?
Ignoring the fact they probably had guns and such.

IF he, or any of them, were holding guns or being threatening they would of HAD to shoot, they cannot risk being shot. These are the simple rules.
You can't expect these soldiers to go matrix style and dodge bullets in order to put handcuffs on him.
America, the UK and a lot of the worlds superpower countries do a lot of things against the UN's wishes, so even if the UN were against this then the USA wouldn't really care.

Instead of saying 'look up some articles', which is vauge enough as it is, i'd like to see a reliable source. Prove your points please instead of throwing random things out.

It is not legal OR MORAL to go into another country to kill a man who HAS NOT been given a fair trial. It is not legal OR MORALLY acceptable to murder someone IMO for any reason.

I doubt they had much protection. I highly doubt it. Even if they did, I highly doubt it would be hard to handle against the US military, which incase you are forgetting, is the worlds biggest military force.

I am not backing up any of the attacks or murders that he is supposedly behind, those events are incredibly tragic and disgraceful.

BUT what REAL proof is there?

I dont believe everything i see in the media and what they throw out at us, but you obviously do.

Also, I don't think throwing out face palm emotes makes you seem any more intelligent, stop being so childish.
x-friends
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You can blatently tell the pictures are fake. Terrible photoshop work.
dzeh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by desku)
The moon landings are fake!

Put on your tin foil hats and guard your rectums!
The moon landing was fake..
oloo17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by x-friends)
You can blatently tell the pictures are fake. Terrible photoshop work.
thats what i mean....lol
Rishz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
justlol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Other than the fact sea burials are permissible for Muslims in extraordinary circumstances, the are feeding the conspiracy theorists.

Come on U.S. really, a guy who you've been 'chasing' for 10 years.

A man who most believed was dead anyway, and quite possibly not responsible for 9/11.

You locate him and ????? kill him????
With all your resources, you couldn't bring him in alive?

And to top it all off you dump him in the sea the next day. WTF!!

Epic fail! Bloody idiots.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Get Real)
Rules of Engagement - Quite correct.

But in a position of 20 v 1, it is not difficult to detain somebody, even with a gun, whilst avoiding harm to others. At the very least, he could have been shot in the chest to increase his chances of survival. Instead he was shot in the head.
I am not sure how you are in a position to assess the difficulty of detaining Bin Laden. You don't know anything other than there were 20 men.

Your point is completely retarded. Shooting him in the chest does not disarm him. He can still fire and was probably firing at the time when they shot him.

As I said before, when criminals fire at you or have a weapon, you aim to kill them. Not to disarm.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by skenny7)
America, the UK and a lot of the worlds superpower countries do a lot of things against the UN's wishes, so even if the UN were against this then the USA wouldn't really care.

It is not legal OR MORAL to go into another country to kill a man who HAS NOT been given a fair trial. It is not legal OR MORALLY acceptable to murder someone IMO for any reason.

I doubt they had much protection. I highly doubt it. Even if they did, I highly doubt it would be hard to handle against the US military, which incase you are forgetting, is the worlds biggest military force.

BUT what REAL proof is there?

I dont believe everything i see in the media and what they throw out at us, but you obviously do.

Also, I don't think throwing out face palm emotes makes you seem any more intelligent, stop being so childish.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256956

Feel free to read MULTIPLE leaders reactions yourself. The point is, everyone is happy about it.

The guy did not need a fair trial, he was a target of the US. He had admitted his crimes .

(Whether you like it or not, it was legal, i am no expert so cannot comment on the specifics but multiple sources have stated it is legal and multiple people on the live stream have said it too)

You highly doubt the world's most wanted man had any protection.. :facepalm:.

Btw.. what the hell are you on about?
It is not about the size of americas military force. This wasn't a case of every one of their soldiers against every one of Al Qaeda.
20 men v like 4. If those 4 men had guns, or threatened the lives of the soldiers in any way.. the rules of engagement state they should shoot them.. shoot to kill.

You don't believe anything in the media?
So the presidents and officials of various countries are all liars i guess? Good for you for believing that.
tieyourmotherdown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Limitless)
Muslims don't believe that idiot.
I know ...
Krebs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OdinsThunder)
The photo was alway known to be fake, it was the pakistani tv who broadcasted the fake photo and claimed it to be real.
...and the Daily Mail.
ShadowConspiracy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Someone's firing a gun at you, and you want to capture him alive? LOL blow his brains out, It's the reason the army have guns.
insoms
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The CIA never claimed it was a real picture. They are debating whether to release a picture in the Whitehouse right now.
DH-Biker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They aren't going to show a picture of someone who's been shot in the head with a 7.62mm round.

The bullet passing through would demolish the head. There would be bits of flesh, bone, brain and that gel-**** that protects your brain from knocking around in your head everywhere. Then there would be the large amounts of blood sprayed across the bed and walls.

In fact, I'm sure I saw a picture today of the hotel room they shot him in, missing out half of the back-wash from a round that size traveling through a cranium at 600mph.

The reason they haven't released it is because it will look terrible. It doesn't serve PR well; "We did this to Osama!" :rolleyes:
desku
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No.

You're wrong.

Post in the sticky.
j.laurence
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seasick Steve
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, what are you suggesting is the reason behind them lying to us?
abdullah 123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bin laden still alive lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (191)
39.63%
No - but I will (29)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (229)
47.51%

Watched Threads