Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by such_a_lady)
    Have you not noticed how he's been flirting with BNE who's been flirting with JMusson while you've been flirting with Grainne who was married to Greg so that I would eat my hat because I thought Greg and BNE would be the next thread couple after me and Sven, who currently are only flirting with each other?
    It's because we're all sluts :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    I lack flexibility, and prefer more rhythmic motions....

....hence I row.
    *Actually does row*

(Original post by Devil_in_disguise)
    1) Were you nervous at all? Because even the thought of interviews and sounding stupid makes me nervous Also, is there any chance they will have complex accents??:confused:
    3) Poor animals. I do hope Merton and Univ ppl are mature enough not to kill fish/our tortoise Percy
    1) Terrified. But they're so nice really, its not worth getting so worried you can't do any work. I forgot the integral of 1/x in my interview.. good start much. Erm the (stand-in) senior tutor in maths here has a thick german accent; many of the tutors are foreign but I'm sure you'll cope

3) Oh come on, mature uni students? What were you thinking..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I quote!
    :mmm: well done

ReputationRep:
    At least we know the competition's not completely one-sided :lol:

And they must read our thread to know that all we do is flirt and gossip
    Or perhaps now you've quoted us we shall read your thread, rather than making assumptions like I did, just as you've obviously read the Cambridge one.

I fail to understand all this competition between Oxford and Cambridge - they're virtually identical! That being said, I do feel rather awkward being on here whilst you all seem quite serious about the banter!

ReputationRep:
    I like more degenerate, unsophisticated amusement....

...hence football's my thing.
    I like to use my hands to do interesting things

hence I sew :pierre:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    It's because we're all sluts :getmecoat:
    Speak for yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMusson)
    *Actually does row*

1) Terrified. But they're so nice really, its not worth getting so worried you can't do any work. I forgot the integral of 1/x in my interview.. good start much. Erm the (stand-in) senior tutor in maths here has a thick german accent; many of the tutors are foreign but I'm sure you'll cope

3) Oh come on, mature uni students? What were you thinking..
    How fun for you....:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    *Actually does row*
    Hello :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Haha well y'know that and kinda.. the Analysis I sheet 2 (found here https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/courses/c...15772/material if anyone's interested) just isn't holding my attention on a Sunday night..

If any of you were that lucky I think you'd find I'm completely correct. Everyone wants a friend at Trinity, mostly because they want to come to a guest night (If you ever get an invite to a Trin guest night say yes!). But y'know its also about 2 minutes from the huge science park.. so very useful place to be really.

1)Maybe *shiftyeyes*
    2)Idk.. would it be weird?
    3)Well what can I say, everyone wants to these days..
    :yes: Ah the root of TSR Pro:crast:. Ooh the axioms of real numbers! sounds enthralling!

Guess night? Ooh so said person can be poisoned by your awful non-michelenchefstartcooked food? Science park? I'm sure it is...

1) :angel:
    2) only if you make it weird naaah
    3) awfully full of it aren't you :pika:

ReputationRep:
    I like to use my hands to do interesting things

hence I sew :pierre:
    Hmm, it's a bit too intricate, I prefer to be more forceful with mine...

....hence I box....:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devil_in_disguise)
    Speak for yourself
    I can't help who I am :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punctuation)

Ew, Julie, why us?

Brand New Eyes, do reveal your true identity!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, it's a bit too intricate, I prefer to be more forceful with mine...

....hence I box....:awesome:
    I like to be on my knees

hence I garden :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Visions-of-Johanna)
    Or perhaps now you've quoted us we shall read your thread, rather than making assumptions like I did, just as you've obviously read the Cambridge one.

I fail to understand all this competition between Oxford and Cambridge - they're virtually identical! That being said, I do feel rather awkward being on here whilst you all seem quite serious about the banter!
    Well I only read it because KingMessi over here wondered what the Cantabrigian thread currently looked like in comparison so all this :lol:

ReputationRep:

Nothing wrong with a bit of competition. :pierre: :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Also Grainne and KingMessi, you are getting funnier and funnier :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punctuation)

YOU ARE THE PUPPETMASTER

anyway, i'm away to revise again :work:

ReputationRep:
    I like to be on my knees

hence I garden :teehee:
    Really? We've found something in common...I also like to be down low...

....rugby's my thing. :sexface:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Oh we're not actually seriously competing, haha.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE FLIRTING

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.