Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplemind)
    If that was just one person, there is no need to worry.
    Are you sending it this week?
    I'm sending it off tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Got sent my additional questionnaire by LSE today. Was much quicker and simpler to fill out than the Cambridge SAQ. It just asked for UMS scores in all subjects except Critical Thinking/General Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giant)
    Got sent my additional questionnaire by LSE today. Was much quicker and simpler to fill out than the Cambridge SAQ. It just asked for UMS scores in all subjects except Critical Thinking/General Studies
    In what scenario would LSE send you an additional questionnaire? Is this for specific subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard17)
    In what scenario would LSE send you an additional questionnaire? Is this for specific subjects?
    It's for all their Economics-related degrees

ReputationRep:
    so annoyed , hoping to send my application off by the end of next week but my economics remark still hasn't arrived back yet ! sent it off on the 20th of september mind, anyone else got any OCR remarks that are taking their time ?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody help me with my Epq title? (Wrong section probably, but this part of the forum is very cosey!

Currently doing it on whether 'To what extent was Deng Xiaoping was the causal mechanism for their rapid growth' (love economic history !), however i also wanted to include stuff which basic analysis of Chinas economy and whether they will sustain their rapid growth rate.
    If anybody could give a pointer to how i could make the title more suitable would be a thumbs up from me !

Thanks !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkizer)
    Anybody help me with my Epq title? (Wrong section probably, but this part of the forum is very cosey!

Currently doing it on whether 'To what extent was Deng Xiaoping was the causal mechanism for their rapid growth' (love economic history !), however i also wanted to include stuff which basic analysis of Chinas economy and whether they will sustain their rapid growth rate.
    If anybody could give a pointer to how i could make the title more suitable would be a thumbs up from me !

Thanks !!
    It's fine as you put it, I wouldn't really change it since the title doesn't matter that much. Still, it is a bit long so I'd try cut it down. Maybe something like: 'Did Deng Xiaoping cause China's rapid growth?'

It's just a guide line but you can switch 'to what extent' with 'did', little stuff like that. The rest it's hard for me to help with since I don't really understand your title or what it's trying to say. But rep for liking Economics History, one of my favourite parts of Econ.

EDIT: Except, it won't let me rep you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giant)
    Exciting! Is this online or via post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch_Box)
    Exciting! Is this online or via post?
    Online, like the SAQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giant)
    Online, like the SAQ
    Does it include module breakdown?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch_Box)
    Does it include module breakdown?
    Yup, exactly like the UMS breakdown on the SAQ except it doesn't want Gen Studies/Crit Thinking

ReputationRep:
    has anyone on here got into UCL for economics?

ReputationRep:
    Application sent off ! Now back to doing homework / nothing in free periods!

(Lets see if the school checks pop up anything incorrect )

ReputationRep:
    I registered using the link UCL e-mailed me, I got the message:
    Dear Julia,
    Your personal email address is now activated.
    You can now use this email address to access online services at UCL that you are authorised to use.
    So what do I do next, I'm not really sure about that?

ReputationRep:
    Got my application sent off at 9:30 last night but now, I've got to fill in the SAQ and soon, the LSE's application form too. So many forms to do. :<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millerman)
    has anyone on here got into UCL for economics?
    Not me personally but i do have a lot of family who got into UCL, my cousin got 9A* in gcse and 2A* and 1 A and is studying economics at UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asianhistorynerd)
    Not me personally but i do have a lot of family who got into UCL, my cousin got 9A* in gcse and 2A* and 1 A and is studying economics at UCL
    theyre good grades!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Flawless)
    Got my application sent off at 9:30 last night but now, I've got to fill in the SAQ and soon, the LSE's application form too. So many forms to do. :<
    Did you get the LSE's application form by email?
    I sent mine off on Monday but didn't get the form from LSE, maybe they will send it later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millerman)
    theyre good grades!!
    Well tbh he told me the majority of other undergrads had 2-6A* and As and they lowered his offer from triple A to ABB because his interview was very good

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my UCAS form sent off today! Has anyone got any offers yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.