The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awsmness
Fine, I will play along ! ! !

Sorry for too much light, there you go :

My photo !.jpg

Hello :sexface:
Original post by bubblyraindrop
This. Doesn't matter what people say. I think you look really pretty Aman!

Ooh thanks, you're beautiful too :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ZRO
Ehh I can't compliment my sis from anudda mudda without it being awkward :tongue:?

Well, that's not the norm for me, YGM?
Reply 1323
Original post by ZRO

As there's not alot of sikh girls on here, I already know the hottest ones *hint hint* so you will be a fine addition :wink:

Original post by Amanbabbar./
Well thanks I guess, a bit awkward seeing as you're my brudda from a anudda mudda ye, your face is good too!

- Oh god :rolleyes:

Peak

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1324
Original post by Yawn11
Peak

Spoiler

Post a pic bro :biggrin:
Reply 1325
Original post by Black Cat
Post a pic bro :biggrin:

But I don't need further confirmation that I'm handsome, so there's no point tbh :pierre:
Reply 1326
Hey guys! I've missed tsr! Haven't been here for months! ImageUploadedByStudent Room1366398009.049007.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this you?
If yes, I hate you, I'm jealous, you're gorgeous -_-

Dont be your gorgeous yourself.
Original post by Elle333
Hey guys! I've missed tsr! Haven't been here for months! ImageUploadedByStudent Room1366398009.049007.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice fringe :smile:
Reply 1329
Original post by areebmazhar
nice fringe :smile:

Thank you :smile: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elle333

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why hello there lady :sexface:
Original post by Yawn11
But I don't need further confirmation that I'm handsome, so there's no point tbh :pierre:

Yawn is off the scales, brawhhhh.
Lol no just no :tongue:
LOL, yaaaayy, everyone has developed some kind of attachment to my beauty of a dp/avatar, and aww I'm glad it makes you happy :')
DW! I shall never change the pic, it's me, on my good day :tongue:
and aww thank you

your turn to post a pic, and you better post one -_-

I'll post it once I get rid of these panda eyes from pulling alnighters, it's exam season :frown:..but the first one I posted in the previous thread got just tooooo many negs, dumb people having no taste! right!!!???? (I was holding a gun and my hands were the only thing you could see LOL)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
I'll post it once I get rid of these panda eyes from pulling alnighters, it's exam season :frown:..but the first one I posted in the previous thread got just tooooo many negs, dumb people having no taste! right!!!???? (I was holding a gun and my hands were the only thing you could see LOL)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haaw :frown: I have panda eyes too because of exam season.
Just post it once :smile: and then you can delete it after I've seen it :tongue:
(not a lesbian, but you need to post your pic because you commented on this thread)
Original post by Green Glass
Dont be your gorgeous yourself.

Aw! Thank you :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by Yawn11

There is a point Mr Yawn, post one :biggrin:
Reply 1336
There is a point Mr Yawn

And that is....?
Reply 1337
Original post by chocolate buttons
Hello :sexface:

Hi !!!!! :colondollar: Love your name btw.
Reply 1338
Original post by ForgetMe
Why hello there lady :sexface:

Lol hello there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1339
Original post by lilmissshady

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh I see you have a link aventador as your avvy! Does that mean you like cars :sexface:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest