Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XXSimranXX)
    hmmm i cant remeber onr was definately a letter about driving age or sumat and i think the other was an article about health ?? how are our questions different when we with the same exam board hahaha. And the reading paper was about a festival Glastonbury i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww now I'm jel; you had much better topics than we did! And yeah, physics and lit the same day was a bit unfavorable I must admit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    Aww now I'm jel; you had much better topics than we did! And yeah, physics and lit the same day was a bit unfavorable I must admit

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha well i dont think i did well :/ and omg yhhh thats what made it all worse i think maybe if they were in separate days it wouldnt have been so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha well i dont think i did well :/ and omg yhhh thats what made it all worse i think maybe if they were in separate days it wouldnt have been so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me neither, but English is funny 'cos you never know how they're gonna mark it, so you've just gotta sit tight and hope I spose:L Yeah, didn't revise for lit because of the physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me neither, but English is funny 'cos you never know how they're gonna mark it, so you've just gotta sit tight and hope I spose:L Yeah, didn't revise for lit because of the physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yhhh thats a good point and no i did the opposite i didnt revise physics much at all and tried to concentrate more on literature but tbh i didnt do much revision in either haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yhhh thats a good point and no i did the opposite i didnt revise physics much at all and tried to concentrate more on literature but tbh i didnt do much revision in either haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh each to their own and I agree, I would have revised overall more for everything, (I know we haven't had our results but still):L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh each to their own and I agree, I would have revised overall more for everything, (I know we haven't had our results but still):L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yhh and defoo i wish i could go back in time and revise extremely hard i proper regret it now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GCSE results......I remember when I was getting my results two years ago. The advice I will give is stay positive despite what you think you will get or whatever your target grade is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yhh and defoo i wish i could go back in time and revise extremely hard i proper regret it now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, you might've done better than you thought

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    GCSE results......I remember when I was getting my results two years ago. The advice I will give is stay positive despite what you think you will get or whatever your target grade is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess you have a point cos theres nothing we can do about it now but still haha its not always that easy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel I should be more nervous, but I know I will be the night before and on the day. D: When I think about the exams and how hard I work, I don't think it was enough :s We'll see.... What's everyone most nervous for? Mine has to be Maths and Science.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ****ing scared. I've been been playing a ton of league to forget out it xD

Lemons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theroyalwe)
    I feel I should be more nervous, but I know I will be the night before and on the day. D: When I think about the exams and how hard I work, I don't think it was enough :s We'll see.... What's everyone most nervous for? Mine has to be Maths and Science.
    Hmmm... What I'm most nervous for...

Art (not important but in the exam I put so much work in after my coursework, now hoping for an A overall...)

French (messed up exams)
    Business (not sure I smashed exam)
    RS (dodgy papers :mmm:)
    Welsh (messed up)
    English Lit (it'll be close)

Sciences, Geography and Stats should be okay, especially if coursework isn't moderated down at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Hmmm... What I'm most nervous for...

Art (not important but in the exam I put so much work in after my coursework, now hoping for an A overall...)

French (messed up exams)
    Business (not sure I smashed exam)
    RS (dodgy papers :mmm:)
    Welsh (messed up)
    English Lit (it'll be close)

Sciences, Geography and Stats should be okay, especially if coursework isn't moderated down at all...
    I did R.S as well, what exam board were you on?

ReputationRep:
    I did R.S as well, what exam board were you on?
    AQA (think it was B? :dontknow: Units 3+4)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    AQA (think it was B? :dontknow: Units 3+4)
    Oh I see, I was on OCR and I had 4 exams O.o No coursework

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see, I was on OCR and I had 4 exams O.o No coursework
    I hadn't any coursework either

RE was weird. Didn't help I was self taught for half the qualification

ReputationRep:
    21 days left....

Exited so but nervous been freaking out really bad.

Want to do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History. What about you lot??

The only one i know for sure i have is Maths as i did the exam in Yr10 and got an A.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the exam I'm most worried about is maths as the overall mark goes on just the two exams and there's no coursework. The non calculator I found really hard, and the calculator I found mostly ok but I think I ended up mis reading some of the questions. I just hope overall I manage to achieve at least a C otherwise all my hard work will be wasted.

I am a little worried also about English language (the reading paper) as I had to rush questions 3 and 4 as I was running out of time so didn't get the chance to develop my points as much as I could have done. But I'm less worried about the overall result for English language than maths because I was only 12 points off a C with just my coursework mark and I feel I did reasonably in the writing paper.

ReputationRep:
    did anyone do the ocr latin exam or aqa german? those are definitely the ones i am most scared about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taci)
    Lucky! I've got to wait until 11am!
    Ahaha year 10 have they're results at 10 am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.