Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentgal)
    Hi, I don't know if I am just being stupid or not, but do the essays only apply to graduates? Because, I am an undergrad applicant, and have never heard of the essay till I read this thread!!! Please help someone!
    have you got an interview invite yet? they send the info with the invite!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the King's medical school interview dates for the new year? I am going travelling in March!!??!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer on Friday after my interview on the 3rd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frogster)
    Congratulations. What offers did you receive and your UKCAT & predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! how did you feel the interview went? where you confident after it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! You only need one right! :P I do the IB so my offer was for 35, 666 at higher level. I got 812 in my UKCAT and I'm predicted 45

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Congrats! how did you feel the interview went? where you confident after it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! When I came out of it I thought it had gone kind of badly, it was all a blur! :P There was one point where the interviewer was asking me about why I thought we had to have chemistry, and so I said 'well there's a lot of chemistry in respiration' and then started talking about how glucose is made in respiration, and she was just like 'what..?' :L I think otherwise I did okay, I managed to sneak in the four medical ethical principles which my teacher told me would be good, so I was pleased about that!

Have you had an interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    interview on Wednesday...freaking outtt

ReputationRep:
    How many people does king interview? Do you think that they will publish a cut off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! When I came out of it I thought it had gone kind of badly, it was all a blur! :P There was one point where the interviewer was asking me about why I thought we had to have chemistry, and so I said 'well there's a lot of chemistry in respiration' and then started talking about how glucose is made in respiration, and she was just like 'what..?' :L I think otherwise I did okay, I managed to sneak in the four medical ethical principles which my teacher told me would be good, so I was pleased about that!

Have you had an interview yet?
    Yeah I had my interview on thur, just like you said it was all a blur when I came out but thinking about it after I feel i could have done mucchh better than i did! I'm so worried I won't get the offer, I reaaly want to get into King's btw how long did you wait till you got the offer after your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had my interview on thur, just like you said it was all a blur when I came out but thinking about it after I feel i could have done mucchh better than i did! I'm so worried I won't get the offer, I reaaly want to get into King's btw how long did you wait till you got the offer after your interview?
    I think often the problems with interviews/tests/etc is you come out and just focus on what you messed up on, completely forgetting everything you did well, that's definitely what happened to me! Don't worry, I mean you got invited for interview before Christmas so they obviously liked your application a lot! My interview was on the 3rd and I found out on Friday, so 10 days

ReputationRep:
    I think often the problems with interviews/tests/etc is you come out and just focus on what you messed up on, completely forgetting everything you did well, that's definitely what happened to me! Don't worry, I mean you got invited for interview before Christmas so they obviously liked your application a lot! My interview was on the 3rd and I found out on Friday, so 10 days
    I really hope its just me overthinking! Its been 3 days so 7ish more to go i guess.. but congrats again for your offer!!! I'm so happy for you

ReputationRep:
    I really hope its just me overthinking! Its been 3 days so 7ish more to go i guess.. but congrats again for your offer!!! I'm so happy for you
    Haha thanks! Good luck, hope you get in too!!

ReputationRep:
    When I came out of my interview, I was pretty happy with how it went but now I feel like it went badly! Why oh why is it so hard to tell?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My interview was 11 days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    interview on Wednesday...freaking outtt
    Don't worry you'll be fine Just make sure you act confident in the interview!! As long as you know your stuff there's nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I'm freaking out about my interview tomorrow.. I know we shouldn't have favourites yet but I'm completely in love with kings!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamnc)
    and they still haven't replied? ? ahh goodluck I hope they don't make me wait too longg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    and they still haven't replied? ? ahh goodluck I hope they don't make me wait too longg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope they haven't said anything and i thought it went well haha hopefully i'll find out this week sometime so I can eat ice cream and cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamnc)
    same, really hope they send offers these couple of days

to the guys/girls who got offers, did you get an e-mail informing you that the portal has been updated?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.