Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aisha 56)
    you're applying for IR and i'm applying for politics and IR.how much time does lse take to give their decision ?
    I'm applying to politics n IR too, n haven't seen anyone in this thread that has been accepted for it. Any offers for politics n IR anyone? haha

ReputationRep:
    Refreshing my email every 30 seconds to see whether there's gonna be an offer...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkhippie)
    BA in Anthropology with Law anyone? The combined hons course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got rejected because I didn't make one of their entry requirements! (They asked for 6,6,6 at Higher Level, but being predicted a 7,7,5 I figured it was worth a shot -- guess not :P) Have you heard from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cucumbersandwich)
    Got rejected because I didn't make one of their entry requirements! (They asked for 6,6,6 at Higher Level, but being predicted a 7,7,5 I figured it was worth a shot -- guess not :P) Have you heard from them yet?
    I've applied for that, I haven't heard anything yet though

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received offers for Anthropology and Law (BA)?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone receive an offer today?

ReputationRep:
    If somebody receives an offer for BSc Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method - contact me immediately! :hat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leehs2015)
    I'm applying to politics n IR too, n haven't seen anyone in this thread that has been accepted for it. Any offers for politics n IR anyone? haha
    but 2 be honest. there haven't been much people applying for this course so I don't know... I'm just getting worried now.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for International Relations and History Cannot believe it!

ReputationRep:
    International applicant from Singapore here! Applied for deferred entry in 2016 and LSE finally replied after 8 long weeks - with an offer for Law! The relief is immense

All the best to those yet to receive their replies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    has anyone received an offer for economic history?
    meeeeeeeeeeee!
    Meeeeeeeeeeeee!
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

One day before my 8 weeks is up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhpla)
    Offer for International Relations and History Cannot believe it!
    Congrats!! I applied and am still waiting for a reply! If you don't mind what are your pg's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenia95)
    Congrats!! I applied and am still waiting for a reply! If you don't mind what are your pg's?
    A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got an offer for economics - A*AA plus a pass in A Level FM as a forth subject - but I currently only do AS FM, therefore I am currently not able to meet the offer even if I were to get full marks in all my Maths modules in the summer! I have emailed the admissions office and it said that I have to wait 2 to 5 days for an answer. Can anyone else help me for now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsexam2013)
    me
    congratz! how were your GCSEs like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cucumbersandwich)
    No and have been waiting since late Sept! I wonder if anybody has for this course... Was your statement both legally and anthropologically oriented in the first place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warmshowers)
    LSE finally replied after 8 long weeks - with an offer for Law! The relief is immense!
    Congratssss!!!! Are you an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ucas2015app)
    Congratssss!!!! Are you an international applicant?
    Thanks! Yes I am! Just edited my post. Are you too? PM me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warmshowers)
    Thanks! Yes I am! Just edited my post. Are you too? PM me!
    Which country are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whocares1)
    Which country are you from?
    Singapore!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.