Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen1984)
    Hi guys, had interview at huddersfield today, really liked it, has anyone else had one there are know how long it takes to hear back? Got sheffield hallam on wednesday too so busy week haha
    Hiya Helen, How long did it take Sheffield to reply to you I'm still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know how long the selection days are actually meant to be, hours?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Really pleased. Just had an offer from Southampton for Child Nursing. Can't stop grinning :-)

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved an offer from Uni of Birmingham! Absolutely over the moon as this was my first choice

ReputationRep:
    Hiya it just depends the time we were given was from 12:45 - 5pm but they said you can leave after your 1-1 so I was done by around 3/3:30 this was at DMU Leicester by the way

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I got my maths and English tests for Anglia Ruskin this Wednesday!!! and I wanted to know what type of questions that came up for these tests and how many questions I have to get in order to go through to the interview stage!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hammash)
    Hiya it just depends the time we were given was from 12:45 - 5pm but they said you can leave after your 1-1 so I was done by around 3/3:30 this was at DMU Leicester by the way
    How was ur interview at DMU? I passed the tests last week and have an interview in january x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_nurse)
    How was ur interview at DMU? I passed the tests last week and have an interview in january x
    Oh great! Well done! How long did it take you to hear back after your tests? and how did the tests go? I have mine on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_Rosie)
    Just recieved an offer from Uni of Birmingham! Absolutely over the moon as this was my first choice
    Well done!! They're my first choice too
    When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameychildnurse)
    Oh great! Well done! How long did it take you to hear back after your tests? and how did the tests go? I have mine on Thursday
    Thank you I did my tests on Thursday & got an email today with an interview invite so theyre pretty quick!
    Tests went well i guess then lol tbh theyre not that hard the maths gets slightly diffficult towards the end but the first 15 odd questions are rather basic. Good luck with the tests xxx

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone at Bournemouth tomorrow?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Helen, How long did it take Sheffield to reply to you I'm still waiting
    Sheffield took a week to offer me a place

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from University of Birmingham!!!
    My first choice im so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmacatkins)
    Just got an offer from University of Birmingham!!!
    My first choice im so happy
    Hi, congrats on the offer I'm super jel!! How long was your interview ago?? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_Rosie)
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for northumbria😃😃😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_nurse)
    Good luck wish u all the best with them x
    I used up all 5 choices just incase 🙊
    1.BCU- Interview
    2.UOB
    3.Notts
    4.Demontford- been called in for maths & english tests
    5.Bradford

When did you send your application off? And how long did it take for de Montfort to respond? I've only received acknowledgement emails so far 🙄 Wonder how long Notts will take 🤕 And good luck for your tests and interviews x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)
    Got an offer for northumbria😃😃😃
    Congratulations!! Which branch is that for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! Adult)

ReputationRep:
    Hiya have you heard anything from De Montfort (Leicester)?
    No, still waiting to hear from them, have you?x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.