(Original post by heather1807)
    Can't decide yet do you live close?
    Yeah I live in St. Helens x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katsybann)
    Yeah I live in St. Helens x
    Ah okay I live in Warrington

ReputationRep:
    How long did I wow do you to hear back from Swansea? I had my interview on the 12th of Feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djroberts95)
    I've been accepted into Swansea uni for child nursing and was wondering if anyone else has been accepted or waiting to hear back still?! I've only found one other person so far who's got in!
    How long did it take you to hear back? Had my interview on the 12th of Feb & waiting to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bthom19)
    How long did it take you to hear back? Had my interview on the 12th of Feb & waiting to hear
    I had my interview the start of December and heard back start of Feb!☺️ UCAS deadline is soon so I'm sure it won't be long!!! Good luck and let me know if you get in! I know of one other person who's got in so we can do a group chat of you do☺️

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! really hope I get an offer, i'm soooo nervous

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview the start of December and heard back start of Feb!☺️ UCAS deadline is soon so I'm sure it won't be long!!! Good luck and let me know if you get in! I know of one other person who's got in so we can do a group chat of you do☺️
    Thank you, I really hope I get an offer. Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not heard anything at all from University of South Wales?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I really hope I get an offer. Where else have you applied to?
    Fingers crossed! Is it your first choice? I applied for Cardiff and uni South Wales I didn't get into Cardiff, had an interview for uni of South Wales but still waiting to hear back!😊 How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed! Is it your first choice? I applied for Cardiff and uni South Wales I didn't get into Cardiff, had an interview for uni of South Wales but still waiting to hear back!😊 How about you?
    I applied to both of those too & was rejected from Cardiff a few days ago, haven't heard anything at all from USW, when was your interview? and yeah i think Swansea would be my first choice, Cardiff would have been, I'm so gutted.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to both of those too & was rejected from Cardiff a few days ago, haven't heard anything at all from USW, when was your interview? and yeah i think Swansea would be my first choice, Cardiff would have been, I'm so gutted.
    Haha same choices then😊 Where do you live?! I had my interview mid January but havnt heard anything back yet! Swanseas my first though I've already booked accommodation lol! Same here Cardiff was going to my first but I'm quite happy I've got Swansea now!

ReputationRep:
    Haha same choices then😊 Where do you live?! I had my interview mid January but havnt heard anything back yet! Swanseas my first though I've already booked accommodation lol! Same here Cardiff was going to my first but I'm quite happy I've got Swansea now!
    I live in Pembrokeshire, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I live in Pembrokeshire, how about you?
    Oh I'm in barry!! So you'll be going into accommodation too then?😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm in barry!! So you'll be going into accommodation too then?😊
    Yess, it would be so much easier considering I can't drive yet!

ReputationRep:
    Yess, it would be so much easier considering I can't drive yet!
    Oh yeah definitely then☺️ Well let me know!!! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Southampton? Did anyone else think it was really hard to sell yourself and stand out with their tasks? I feel like it would be hard for them to decide who to choose as they didn't ask us that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it true that Leeds only do a maths test and group task? No personal interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tracijune)
    Is it true that Leeds only do a maths test and group task? No personal interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I had one there last Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.