Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone have any experience with Kings first round interviews? Any advice would be gratefully received!

Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    12KBW rejection e-mails out from Gateway address. Showing as unsuccessful on Gateway too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupilpleaser)
    QEB HW invites out by email...
    What should you do if you haven't heard anything? It's strange that some get replies and some don't. I'm assuming it's a rejection but I checked all the deadlines and addresses were correct. Do some replies just take longer than others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broeoutinsong)
    Hi ,
    Does anyone have any experience of QEB HW interviews by any chance ? I know they have said it is quite relaxed, couple of C.V questions and a legal problem but if anyone could provide any info I would be grateful. First pupillage interview, need to try and keep the nerves under control !
    I had one last year. It was one of the nicer ones. I had a couple of CV questions, I think they choose something that seems out of the ordinary, so for me, they asked about my Law, Modernity and the Holocaust option at University. They also asked my view on positive discrimination (which I failed at because I sat on the fence). I was also asked an ethical question about a drunk supervisor in court. I found that difficult as I hadn't studied ethics, but I think common sense was enough. It was very short though. I also found being shifted from room to room a little bit unnerving, but everyone was lovely. Good luck, hopefully I'll hear back this year, but it's not looking good so far

ReputationRep:
    Serjeants Inn invites out on the PG

ReputationRep:
    Pump Court Chambers first interview showing on PG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopFirst)
    Pump Court Chambers first interview showing on PG.
    Has anybody else had a gateway change? Mine still says applied

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unsuccessful with Serjeants' Inn

Anybody got experience of the CPS application process...video interview submission invites due today, not sure what that is going to entail - anybody else applied in previous years that can advise??

Thanks and good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    Unsuccessful 2kbw Portsmouth - gateway change, no email

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Barelylegalz;65233919]Has anybody else had a gateway change? Mine still says applied

Yes, received an email through gateway too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiat Justitia)
    Unsuccessful with Serjeants' Inn

Anybody got experience of the CPS application process...video interview submission invites due today, not sure what that is going to entail - anybody else applied in previous years that can advise??

Thanks and good luck all!
    Ditto that... Anything we can pre prepare to help?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=greengoblin19;65236645]
    (Original post by Barelylegalz)
    Has anybody else had a gateway change? Mine still says applied

Yes, received an email through gateway too.
    Ah it's looking like bad news for me then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exchange Chambers 1st round interviews out via email

ReputationRep:
    Still curious as to whether or not anyone has heard back from Doughty St? If Exchange are out then I fear it is another RBS (Rejection By Silence) for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pgpupilchaser)
    Still curious as to whether or not anyone has heard back from Doughty St? If Exchange are out then I fear it is another RBS (Rejection By Silence) for me.
    Also curious about Doughty Street as mine still says Applied !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doughty is a curious one. Non of my friends have heard. One person on TSR claims to have received invite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupil12)
    Doughty is a curious one. Non of my friends have heard. One person on TSR claims to have received invite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe he is the pupil?!

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for a Friday night not refreshing my emails and Gateway! Albeit hoping that doesn't come pre August...
    If anyone hears from 6KBW post first round do please put me out of my misery!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupilpleaser;[url="tel:65244159")
    65244159[/url]]Can't wait for a Friday night not refreshing my emails and Gateway! Albeit hoping that doesn't come pre August...
    If anyone hears from 6KBW post first round do please put me out of my misery!

They said they would tell us by the end of next week, so try to put it out of your mind for now!

ReputationRep:
    Any news from 5SAH, 2HC, 9-12 Bell Yard, and Red lion? All on the gateway? 😥

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.