Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    also apparently people at ucl have 7-8 interviews according to muzzaffar khan
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    also apparently people at ucl have 7-8 interviews according to muzzaffar khan
    He chats a lot of weird stuff ngl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    is lazard sw open yet?
    NaHBrO nov

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    He chats a lot of weird stuff ngl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thought as much... lol

Btw, are we meant to list all 4 AS and then the 3 A2 that we took?

Finally found a form (UBS) where they ask for as and a level only
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    NaHBrO nov

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cheers mate (apologies for the repetition lol)

ReputationRep:
    I think for anyone wondering UBS and MS are the only ones to reply so far...

ReputationRep:
    is lazard sw open yet?
    Applications for Lazard open on 1st November.

Just wondering, but if you don't meet test requirements, are you automatically informed that your application will not be processed any further?

I completed Morgan Stanley's numerical test yesterday; however did not get any further communication. When I applied for Nomura, I got an email the next day saying that I wasn't successful.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Green-Shamrock)
    Applications for Lazard open on 1st November.

Just wondering, but if you don't meet test requirements, are you automatically informed that your application will not be processed any further?

I completed Morgan Stanley's numerical test yesterday; however did not get any further communication. When I applied for Nomura, I got an email the next day saying that I wasn't successful.
    thanks mate whats your academic background - you meet the ucas points threshold?

ReputationRep:
    thanks mate whats your academic background - you meet the ucas points threshold?
    I completed my secondary school qualifications outside the UK, but I think that when my grades are converted into UCAS points they meet the threshold requirements

ReputationRep:
    Hello future investment bankers! I applied to Goldman Sach's Spring Week 2 weeks ago but the status on the portal still says 'Application Received'. Anyone else applied? Has your application status changed?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prav1997)
    Hello future investment bankers! I applied to Goldman Sach's Spring Week 2 weeks ago but the status on the portal still says 'Application Received'. Anyone else applied? Has your application status changed?

Thanks
    GS are non-rolling, they will start reviewing applications after the deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many people here have applied and haven't applied yet? I still haven't as I've been so busy recently do you guys think it's too late if I start applying early-mid November?

ReputationRep:
    only answer i have to hsbc's 'integrity' question

rejected the offers to have puffs of weed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vegan_)
    How many people here have applied and haven't applied yet? I still haven't as I've been so busy recently do you guys think it's too late if I start applying early-mid November?
    It's definitely not late (my friend last year applied for a J.P. Morgan Spring Week in mid-November and was offered a place for example), but as a number of people have pointed out on this thread already, you are putting yourself at a disadvantage given that people have been submitting applications since early September. But definitely don't let that dishearten you! Lazard and Barclays haven't opened yet for example.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Link for blackrock spring?

*EDIT*
    https://blackrock.tal.net/vx/mobile-...ram-EMEA/en-GB

**EDIT**
    Is blackrock open yet? Link says applications are closed - have i missed the deadline?

***EDIT***
    just read Blackrock opens later.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Actually a question for credit suisse - is it a generic fo spring week like ms? cos i only see options to apply for investment banking capital markets and global markets

ReputationRep:
    rejection from MS (don't know why) and Nomura (failed the 2nd test), interview for ICAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exitopp)
    only answer i have to hsbc's 'integrity' question

rejected the offers to have puffs of weed
    Lol... whats the joke here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soekblas)
    rejection from MS (don't know why) and Nomura (failed the 2nd test), interview for ICAP
    MS are insanely selective it seems.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else's ICAP application say their application is on hold?

And also, Spring Week at Blackrock
    - Applications are not open yet
    - Deadline is February
    - Applications are not reviewed on a rolling basis, so no point applying early

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.