Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread watch

Announcements
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    Reading, 58%. GET IN!

    Waiting on West Berkshire. (Small areas but still :P )
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Turnout so far of 71.3%, what exactly has to happen for the other 28.7% to vote?
    Only about 80% bothered to register.

    (Original post by Josb)
    Like Sheffield, Nottingham voted Leave by 51%.
    Both a massive overperform for Leave. Cities should not be voting Leave by conventional wisdom (especially Nottingham which is very middle class).

    (Original post by Sun_Bear)
    SKY NEWS: talks of DAVID CAMERON RESIGNING TOMORROW
    Not a shock.

    Congratulate his caretaker successor, the first secretary of state.. George Osbourne.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherishFreedom)
    Where on Earth is this from?
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    feeling very deflated, debating bed lol
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    Massive win at Doncaster by 70% (100k to 30k)
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Shame our imports are double our exports.
    Yes, this is something that favours the wealthy in the south of England. Having a huge trade deficit results in huge debts, which is the greatest risk to our economy.

    The rich will buy less and the working class will produce more.

    The UK will have a more competitive economy that will benefit more people.

    Things can change. Just think: all international buys could get a 10-20% discount on all UK goods. The UK will be open for business.
    Offline

    13
    ****.

    I don't really have anything else to say right now.
    Offline

    6
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Where on Earth is this from?
    I made this myself

    Btw upvote if you want me to keep submitting screenshots with updated figures.
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad, I didn't think this could or would happen. I just hope I've been right in my judgement, it's gonna be a rocky few years, but we've got control back, and rid of Dave hopefully. Sorry to those Remainians, sure it's disappointing...
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    Just woke up to a leave vote winning... Seriously? I got told leave had the stronger finish as well...

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Only about 80% bothered to register.



    Both a massive overperform for Leave. Cities should not be voting Leave by conventional wisdom (especially Nottingham which is very middle class).



    Not a shock.

    Congratulate his caretaker successor, the first secretary of state.. George Osbourne.
    George Osbourne is a gonner as well with his budget of austerity... ARISE SIR BORIS!
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Save us big cities! SAVEEEEE USSSSSSS
    Well, Nottingham and Sheffield voted Leave, so...
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    In my opinion, Scotland leaving the UK would damage the country (Scotland) as a whole.
    Yes, but in what ways man? I think it might be slightly detrimental to our economy or negligible. I think we will obviously lose out in defence and the like. But a smaller military isn't necessarily a worse one. Personally I would much prefer maximum devolution or at least a lot more devolution
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    Bye Bye EU
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Nigel Farage- man of the decade!
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    At least my own constituency have voted remain! And NI seem to heading towards a remain vote
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Well, Nottingham and Sheffield voted Leave, so...

    i know it's so disgustingly disappointing....
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    'People with degrees vote remain', I voted leave!
    Did you go to London Met?
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    So pollsters got it wrong again?
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    Cmon London. (Get out Slough, we don't want you anyway)
 
 
 
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.