The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XIII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Nice. Have fun! Will there be lots of children too?

I'm not up to much today. I'm enjoying the weather in an office lol
    There will be loads of kids but they will be on their best behaviours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Okay send the food with the sunshine. :eating:
    It's not just the food. It is the experience, you get to hear a lot of back in the day tales from the elders and lots of somali banter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    It's not just the food. It is the experience, you get to hear a lot of back in the day tales from the elders and lots of somali banter.
    Ok send them all. I'll get my somali mate around to translate

You just take the day off and go conquer on RTW.

ReputationRep:
    Wa'alaykumasalaam

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi

No doubt the oppressors will put false accusations of crime upon the innocent victims.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nu'man b. Bashir reported that Muslims are like one body of a person; if the eye is sore, the whole body aches, and if the head aches, the whole body aches.

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حُمَيْدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ خَيْثَمَةَ، عَنِ النُّعْمَانِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الْمُسْلِمُونَ كَرَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ إِنِ اشْتَكَى عَيْنُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ وَإِنِ اشْتَكَى رَأْسُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2586 d
    In-book reference : Book 45, Hadith 87
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 32, Hadith 626
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiun

Is there any information about why there were placed in prison first and the reason for execution?

Over 20 Kurdish activists summarily executed in Iran.
    According to activists the victims were not given fair trial, allowed to represent themselves or get any legal representation.
    According to news sources crimes leveled against them included: '' being a kurd'' and ''being sunni''.
    All victims were prevented from seeing their families (they haven't seen their families for over 3 years) for last farewell.
    Sources:
    http://www.aljazeera.net/news/intern...86%D9%91%D8%A9
    http://aranews.net/2016/08/iran-exec...ges-terrorism/
    May Allah forgive their sins and enter them into Jannah.

ReputationRep:
    There will be loads of kids but they will be on their best behaviours.
    Every Somailian I know have big families mashaAllah, they'll be more children than adults XD

ReputationRep:

Is there any information about why there were placed in prison first and the reason for execution?

May Allah forgive their sins and enter them into Jannah.
    I don't know the reason given by the Iranian government in this case sorry. Even if I did, I wouldn't believe it anyway. They were given sham 10 minute trials and then executed, so it suggests that the governments up to something dirty.

I remember sharing a similar story on ISOC where the Iranian government was executing people because they were sunni and involved in local poltics or religious affairs (imam etc...). And then the goverment tried to cover it's tracks by trying to falsify accusations of terrorism against the innocent. So I'm going to lean towards that in this case too as it's most likely what's happened.

I think Al-Farhan's post is covering the same story as mine but it seems they've executed more Muslims since DOAM posted about it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the reason given by the Iranian government in this case sorry. Even if I did, I wouldn't believe it anyway. They were given sham 10 minute trials and then executed, so it suggests that the governments up to something dirty.

I remember sharing a similar story on ISOC where the Iranian government was executing people because they were sunni and involved in local poltics or religious affairs (imam etc...). And then the goverment tried to cover it's tracks by trying to falsify accusations of terrorism against the innocent. So I'm going to lean towards that in this case too as it's most likely what's happened.

I think Al-Farhan's post is covering the same story as mine but it seems they've executed more Muslims since DOAM posted about it.
    Yes.
    These reports of over 20 summarily executed are from the 4th (today)

ReputationRep:

What a shame, the Iranian goverment would stoop so low.
    May Allah guide them.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    These reports of over 20 summarily executed are from the 4th (today)
    What a shame, the Iranian goverment would stoop so low.
    May Allah guide them.
    Jzk for update Farhan.

Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    Aleppo under siege by Assad, hizbul and their allies on the ground and bombarded by Russians from the air.

https://www.facebook.com/betsytsam/v...4286557489034/

How can you as a civilian trust the ones bombing hospitals, ambulances, schools everyday to give you a safe passage on foot?

ReputationRep:
    Asalaamu alaykum 😊

How is everyone's Thursday? :tea:
    Wasalam x
    Good. Just chilling in the mosque.

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    BarakAllahu Feek
    JazakAllah Sister

ReputationRep:
    Aleppo under siege by Assad, hizbul and their allies on the ground and bombarded by Russians from the air.

https://www.facebook.com/betsytsam/v...4286557489034/

How can you as a civilian trust the ones bombing hospitals, ambulances, schools everyday to give you a safe passage on foot?
    May Allah ease the situation of the innocent.

ReputationRep:
    It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The believing women used to perform the Subh prayer with the Prophet, then they would go back to their families and no one would recognize them," meaning of the darkness.

Sunan Ibn Majah 669 - Authentic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Wasalam x
    Good. Just chilling in the mosque.

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you still there? Was it just to pray or some gathering?

At home now babysitting.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still there? Was it just to pray or some gathering?

At home now babysitting.
    Nope. Yeah I was out then had to go for salah.

Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    وعن أمير المؤمنين أبي حفص عمر بن الخطاب بن نفيل بن عبد العزى بن رياح بن قرط بن رزاح بن عدى بن لؤى ابن غالب القرشى العدوى‏.‏ رضي الله عنه، قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ ‏ "‏ إنما الأعمال بالنيات، وإنما لكل امرىء ما نوى فمن كانت هجرته إلى الله ورسوله فهجرته إلى الله ورسوله، ومن كانت هجرته لدنيا يصيبها، أو امرأة ينكحها فهجرته إلى ما هاجر إليه‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق على صحته‏.‏ رواه إماما المحدثين‏:‏ أبو الحسين مسلم بن الحجاج بن مسلم القشيرى النيسابورى رضي الله عنهما في صحيحهما اللذين هما أصح الكتب المصنفة‏)‏‏)‏‏. ‏

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him), reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,

"The deeds are considered by the intentions, and a person will get the reward according to his intention. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, his emigration will be for Allah and His Messenger; and whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration would be for what he emigrated for".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else been tagged in the Ex-Muslim society as 'work in progress'?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.