Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yeah :rofl:
    Ohhh :cry2:
    I don't need to see the other blogs
    Yeah, cool. That would be awesome:yep: but of course only if you feel you can keep up with A2 too - that's more important
    Ohh so PokemonGO > little sister :bawling:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
    well ok sista but they're damn good, u missin out :naughty:
    yeah I guess I will wait and see!
    Well definately my real sister but when I'm at the station and I have free wifi - I usually 50/50 the time with pokemon go and tsr so its more PokemonGo ≈ little sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

well ok sista but they're damn good, u missin out :naughty:
    yeah I guess I will wait and see!
    Well definately my real sister but when I'm at the station and I have free wifi - I usually 50/50 the time with pokemon go and tsr so its more PokemonGo ≈ little sister
    Haha I don't mind:mmm:
    Yup!
    Oooh, haha OK :lol:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha I don't mind:mmm:
    Yup!
    Oooh, haha OK :lol:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

alright!
    cool hehehehe gtg work ttyl!

ReputationRep:

alright!
    cool hehehehe gtg work ttyl!
    OK!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

awesomely *yummy? Or awesome and yummy? :yep:
    ofc
    aw thanks! :hugs:
    Awesomely :mmm:
    Oops ty for correcting yummy* :hugs:
    Ok so I am not 100% sure but QueenCersai (who is monitoring this summer bucket list thing) posted in the discussion thread that the competition ends at midnight tonight
    Therefore today's blog entry will be the final one - and when better than on the day when I finish my placement :proud:
    In case you dont make it - I want to thank you guys for putting up with my shetty posts and awfully boring days and for all the support and unnecessary reps :slap:
    So yeah. I may or may not win this thing, but I have enjoyed blogging (for the first time) and I hope you guys have to!So stay tuned for the last blog entry of this particular blog EVER :excited:
    C'est déjà fini :bawling: :bawling:

Spoiler:
    Show
    the end already
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Awesomely :mmm:
    Oops ty for correcting yummy* :hugs:
    C'est déjà fini :bawling: :bawling:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the end already
    lol XD pas grave :hugs:
    oui je pense que j'ai tort et que le concours avait fini hier soir mais je vais blogger mon dernier post ici ce soir pour vous seulement
    Spoiler:
    Show
    np!
    yep i think that i was wrong and that the competition had finished yesterday evening
    but i am going to blog my last post here this evening for you guys only!

ReputationRep:
    oui je pense que j'ai tort et que le concours avait fini hier soir mais je vais blogger mon dernier post ici ce soir pour vous seulement
    Spoiler:
    Show
    np!
    yep i think that i was wrong and that the competition had finished yesterday evening
    I'm pretty sure it said it finished on midnight of the 26th! Don't worry I haven't finished mine completely either haha *dies inside if the deadline has already passed* but yours is still really good so it shouldn't matter it!

Ooooh I found a post to prove it! Keep going!! we are saved!!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post66626394
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LiiHyde)
    I'm pretty sure it said it finished on midnight of the 26th! Don't worry I haven't finished mine completely either haha *dies inside if the deadline has already passed* but yours is still really good so it shouldn't matter it!
    Ooooh I found a post to prove it! Keep going!! we are saved!!!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post66626394
    ah ok
    lol mine is awful, wait, do you have one? I'd love to read it
    ooooooooooooooooooh thanks! Maybe we are saved :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    np!
    Pls find us the last QOTD :ahee: :ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Pls find us the last QOTD :ahee: :ahee:
    I will!I have one in mind!

ReputationRep:
    ah ok
    lol mine is awful, wait, do you have one? I'd love to read it
    ooooooooooooooooooh thanks! Maybe we are saved :ninja:
    haha yeah I've got one more post to do then I'm done! You've put a lot of work into it though and you sound like you've had a lovely summer (I want to play with liquid nitrogen too ) Good Luck I'm rooting for you!! xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    haha yeah I've got one more post to do then I'm done! You've put a lot of work into it though and you sound like you've had a lovely summer (I want to play with liquid nitrogen too ) Good Luck I'm rooting for you!! xx
    woop! U should gimme link, I would love to read it! Summer was decent yeah! I hope yours was! (lol u can - just ask your teacher )
    thanks! All the best for you too! :hugs:

I will!I have one in mind!
    :woo: :woo:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Was a fun journey

ReputationRep:
    woop! U should gimme link, I would love to read it! Summer was decent yeah! I hope yours was! (lol u can - just ask your teacher )
    thanks! All the best for you too! :hugs:
    They do that in schools?! I'm gonna be begging all the science teachers for a demonstration :O

My Bucket List is here (hope you like it xx)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My last blog entry on this blog anyway = Entry no.31
    Today was the last day on placement - I had the almighty goal of finishing my report (with no data ) today!
    Got up at usual time (6am) had a 7 minute shower (yes that is a world record for Cheese :mmm:) then got me some breakfast.
    This is the stupid part.
    I didn't realise the milk had gone off - until after I'd drunk it in my tea and had it in my Rice Krispies - I only realised when I had a glass of it to take my pills and literally was almost sick :laugh: - the thing is... It says it goes out of date on the 27th (tomorrow) so I honestly have no clue as to why it would taste so awful :erm:
    I got my usual 3 trains, the third has this wonderful view of Brighton, so I thought I might as well make the most of it on a nice sunny day and the last of mine on that journey
    Name:  last view of brighton.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  267.0 KB
    When I got there - I basically got to it!
    Time flew by really quickly!
    Before I knew it - it was lunchtime and ofc I went to the cafe and got me one of these:
    Attachment 575786575790
    This brings me nicely to the QOTD (the final one :shock:) = "nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn
    I then managed to finish my report - eventually (between listening to ma musique ofc :mmm:)
    I will email it to my supervisors so they can check what I've written actually makes sense lol - the conclusion and acknowledgements I am particularly concerned over lol But I hope it's enough to get me a CREST award (even if its just silver - i want one :mmm:)

I gave the only supervisor that was there, their chocolates to say thank you. The other one was on holiday and the PhD student I had choccies for had also left early (she's the one who let me help with the stratification experiment ) so I left their chocolates on their desks for when they return (fingers crossed there is no heatwave otherwise melted chocolates hehe)

Then I sort of - left?!?

Got the train, plenty of time for casual pokemon go. Sure it left 13 minutes late, but I still got to the station in time to get a cheeky chinese takeaway (Friday is treat night :teehee:) it had to be chicken chow mein and vegetable spring rolls ofc :heart: :yum:
    Ate that infront of finishing my Sherlock binge watch! It was so very good! This reminds me that one of the spoilers below will be my mostly complete final list of stuff I did in the summer!I will be making a pinta game after doing my teeth shortly and then going to bed afterwards.

I'd like to thank you all, even if you are reading this now like tf u on about m8, cheers for finding the time to be reading this sentence that I typed for you. Has been a pleasure and I hope you have all had fabulous summers, u deserved it (especially my voters :mmm: ) :lol:

I don't know whether or not I can be asked to do another blog like this - but if I do - don't worry - you'll be tagged whether u like it or not

Random meme to say goodbye:

Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books :flute:- Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" :erm:- Revise for the TSA :erm:- Attempt to match/beat george_c00per :flute: - Attempt to beat XOR_ at chess :flute: :moon: :flute: - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo :flute: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo :flute: / :elmo: - Go shopping for summer clothes :elmo:- Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock :elmo:- Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own :flute:- Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Attend the TSR wedding :elmo:- Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis :elmo:- Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo:- Get my AS results :elmo:- Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) :flute:- Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement :elmo:- Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :elmo:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    My last blog entry on this blog anyway = Entry no.31Today was the last day on placement - I had the almighty goal of finishing my report (with no data ) today!Got up at usual time (6am) had a 7 minute shower (yes that is a world record for Cheese :mmm:) then got me some breakfast.This is the stupid part.I didn't realise the milk had gone off - until after I'd drunk it in my tea and had it in my Rice Krispies - I only realised when I had a glass of it to take my pills and literally was almost sick :laugh: - the thing is... It says it goes out of date on the 27th (tomorrow) so I honestly have no clue as to why it would taste so awful :erm:I got my usual 3 trains, the third has this wonderful view of Brighton, so I thought I might as well make the most of it on a nice sunny day and the last of mine on that journey Name:  last view of brighton.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  267.0 KBWhen I got there - I basically got to it! Time flew by really quickly! Before I knew it - it was lunchtime and ofc I went to the cafe and got me one of these:Attachment 575786575790This brings me nicely to the QOTD (the final one :shock:) = "nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn
    Amazing post! It's upsetting knowing it's the last but nothing goes on forever. I'm sorry to hear about the lait situation:mmm: (milk situation)

The pictures are amazing! :ahee:

And great quote! :yy::ahee:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    They do that in schools?! I'm gonna be begging all the science teachers for a demonstration :O
    My Bucket List is here (hope you like it xx)
    No haha they did it at Oxford's Chemistry open day when I went and I did it at the University of Brighton on my placement I've read pretty much all of your blog and omg
    its so colourful and awesome and cute and wooooooooooooow! I really do hope you win girly!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Amazing post! It's upsetting knowing it's the last but nothing goes on forever. I'm sorry to hear about the lait situation:mmm: (milk situation)

The pictures are amazing! :ahee:

And great quote! :yy::ahee:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha u need to refresh the post though because you read it when I hadn't finished editing smh matrix :slap:

ReputationRep:
    haha u need to refresh the post though because you read it when I hadn't finished editing smh matrix :slap:
    :facepalm:
    Great stuff! It's a shame you could only hand over one of the chocolate boxes in person but ahh well.
    I am one of the voters:mmm:
    Thanks, hopefully you will have an amazing rest of the holidays! Great random pic too :ahee:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.