I think I may watch Shawshank Redemption though - I hear it's amazing :ninja:
Yeah, one of the best movies ever by all accounts (imdb :ninja:). :yes:
Ribbons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Yeah, I remember it also happened during our last MSN convo . Speaking of which, you trying to sign in tonight? :hubba:
DVD night tonigh I'm thinking :creep:. I'll probably end up signing in, but if not, tomorrow looks like a certain possibility :yes:
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
hehe

All the posts got a bit much at one point and it was hard to keep up; then everyone started dropping off like flies. :p:
That's what happens when Craggo and I enter a thread at the same time :yes:. In days before your time at Insomniac's, we had whole pages devoted to us. We once half-seriously considered opening a Craggy & Demon Chat Thread... but decided we were too likely to get banned for it, so we never did get around to it.

I still think we should :ninja:.
NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's what happens when Craggo and I enter a thread at the same time :yes:. In days before your time at Insomniac's, we had whole pages devoted to us. We once half-seriously considered opening a Craggy & Demon Chat Thread... but decided we were too likely to get banned for it, so we never did get around to it.

I still think we should :ninja:.
Sounds like a good idea. :p:

I was starting to get a bit like: "Get your own room..." :yes: jk
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ribbons)
DVD night tonigh I'm thinking :creep:. I'll probably end up signing in, but if not, tomorrow looks like a certain possibility :yes:
A certain possibility? That's almost a contradiction in terms, at first glance... but I guess it works on further reflection.

What DVD?
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Sounds like a good idea. :p:

I was starting to get a bit like: "Get your own room..." :yes: jk
Really? Last night wasn't even close to what we used to get up to on here. You see, we were hijacking the Literary Soc *and* the Jimmy Eat World Soc at the same time... which is why my post count is only half my total posts lol .
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Yeah, one of the best movies ever by all accounts (imdb :ninja:). :yes:
SR it is then!

A certain possibility? That's almost a contradiction in terms, at first glance... but I guess it works on further reflection.

What DVD?
Is it really? I don't see how :hmmmm:

Shawshank Redemption, I think. Unless I get distracted by a colourful animation cover when I go get it :woo:
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Really? Last night wasn't even close to what we used to get up to on here. You see, we were hijacking the Literary Soc *and* the Jimmy Eat World Soc at the same time... which is why my post count is only half my total posts lol .
The jk means joke. :p:

Yeah, that's a naughty thing to do. You get warnings for that sort of thing. :yes: Well, if the place you are doing it is not in Chat or Society Chat anyway.

You didn't comment on my mad guitar skillz. :sad:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hah, we used to move pages per minute when the 'old insomniac crew' was online at the same time
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
SR it is then!

Is it really? I don't see how :hmmmm:

Shawshank Redemption, I think. Unless I get distracted by a colourful animation cover when I go get it :woo:
How can you say "SR it is" to me, and then SR I think to him? :p:
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hah, we used to move pages per minute when the 'old insomniac crew' was online at the same time
The GCSE Society holds the record sorry. We made 12,000 posts in about 3 weeks. :proud: The mods said they haven't seen anything like it when they had to close the thread. :p:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
See the second half of my comment to him? :p:

Beside, thoughts can be quite definite too you know :yep:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've only just seen your post, mate . You're a better guitarist than I, then - I'm still putting all the phrases together, although I can just about do each one individually. My picking speed needs improving, you see? I've been playing three years, so I reckon I'm on the right tracks as far as the learning curve goes .

You have m4d skillz, bruv.

Saif.

This is a link to a little acoustic piece I've recently written . If you're bored, have a listen and tell me what you think. It's basic, but I reckon I could develop it into something cool.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha, this is true. You and I were almost as bad as Craggy and I .

Shawshank is an excellent choice - I was tempted to watch it the other day. I didn't, though, in favour of my playstation.

What do you do, eh? :dontknow: If not Shawshank, what then? Something Disney, perhaps? :p:
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
See the second half of my comment to him? :p:

Beside, thoughts can be quite definite too you know :yep:
I'll let you off with a warning this time. :hmmm:

Next time though: :banned:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
My opinion counts more than yours does :p:.

Jk :p:.

See what I did there?
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've only just seen your post, mate . You're a better guitarist than I, then - I'm still putting all the phrases together, although I can just about do each one individually. My picking speed needs improving, you see? I've been playing three years, so I reckon I'm on the right tracks as far as the learning curve goes .

You have m4d skillz, bruv.

Saif.

This is a link to a little acoustic piece I've recently written . If you're bored, have a listen and tell me what you think. It's basic, but I reckon I could develop it into something cool.
You're definitely on track. :yy:

By the way, that song is mucho mucho good. :eek: You're so modest. :p: :five:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha, this is true. You and I were almost as bad as Craggy and I .

Shawshank is an excellent choice - I was tempted to watch it the other day. I didn't, though, in favour of my playstation.

What do you do, eh? :dontknow: If not Shawshank, what then? Something Disney, perhaps? :p:
Ooo, what a grand idea. Wii is now under consideration! :ninja:

Hah, I don't know Not Disney, but I think Flushed Away or something like that is also around, which I could get tempted by depending on my 'movie mood'.

And no, I don't play any instrument :no: Listening to your written thing though, it sounds amazing to my untrained ears! :yes: Well done

NS, thank you. I'm very relieved :yep:
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My opinion counts more than yours does :p:.

Jk :p:.

See what I did there?
You sly fox you.

:p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Glad you liked it :five:.

And nah... it's not modesty. Any guitarist who's been playing for a year could play that song. I guess the difficulty lies in writing it... but there you go .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads